Government School are Evil and were Developed from the pit of Hell

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I can link a post where this "man" perverts God's Word when it comes to human sexuality. Does he teach his children the same doctrine at home? You ask him.

What you should be asking is does he teach sexuality like the public schools do? Does he talk about the various positions, etc. He doesn't talk about sexual activity with little kids. They see good parenting with a mom and dad.

If he continues to believe in that doctrine he's destined for eternal damnation. I would hope that he doesn't share his perverted beliefs of Holy Scripture with his children.

As far as your wild accusations that every public school teaches the above.

Hardly.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Now that you've run from public education because it's been liberalized, what other institutions will you avoid/run from?

I should send them where they will be forbidden to pray at meals? Heck no! I will rebuke them by denying them kids/money for their outrages.

I mentor at a public school and see children bowing their heads frequently at lunch time not to mention seeing them involved in after school activities that are sponsored by local churches.

Sorry to burst your imaginary bubble when it comes to the horrors of the public school system.

What does Jesus say about sharing His Word (I'll guarantee you that He doesn't say "Keep it in the home").

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
So what's the answer, send them to kindergarten where they can get a full sex education?
Plain and simple fear mongering on your part. There is no sex education if kindergarten. It is simply not taught. It is about 5th grade when they do growing and changing which is centered on the physical changes of puberty they are about to start.

What you should be asking is does he teach sexuality like the public schools do? Does he talk about the various positions, etc. He doesn't talk about sexual activity with little kids. They see good parenting with a mom and dad.

The answer is NO. No sex acts of adults of any orientaion shown in illustration or discussed.

Little kids should be safe and innocent.

I should send them where they will be forbidden to pray at meals? Heck no! I will rebuke them by denying them kids/money for their outrages.
I think it was 8th grade when the girls got into the "sex education" unit. We had to sign a release form. The girls went through the class and we discussed it when they got home. The never discussed positions or any other overtly sexual activity. Just more fear mongering on your part.

1PeaceMaker

Plain and simple fear mongering on your part. There is no sex education if kindergarten. It is simply not taught. It is about 5th grade when they do growing and changing which is centered on the physical changes of puberty they are about to start.

I think it was 8th grade when the girls got into the "sex education" unit. We had to sign a release form. The girls went through the class and we discussed it when they got home. The never discussed positions or any other overtly sexual activity. Just more fear mongering on your part.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/08/29/cps-mandates-sexual-health-education-for-kindergartners/

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
The article is a win and a loss and grossly misrepresented by you.

The win:
CPS insists the curriculum will use language children understand and focus on topics like bullying, correct names for external body parts and the difference between appropriate and inappropriate touching.

The loss:
Students will also take a look at the different family structures that exist in today’s society.
“Whether that means there’s two moms at home, everyone’s home life is different, and we introduce the fact that we all have a diverse background, “ said Whyte

The win from the program is a very good thing.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, that's separation from God through ignorance (Eph 4:18).

Public school doesn't teach what is needed to end fatal ignorance.

Home-schooling, by Christian parents, is highly effective in preventing fatal ignorance.

Thanks for bringing that up. Another win for home-schooling.

:up:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What a crock of dreck.

Well there ya have it folks. kiwimacahau thinks it's a crock of dreck. Let's just close up shop and all go home now.

Ya think you might have just a few tiny brain cells you could put together to add something a little more significant? :rolleyes:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Well there ya have it folks. kiwimacahau thinks it's a crock of dreck. Let's just close up shop and all go home now.

Ya think you might have just a few tiny brain cells you could put together to add something a little more significant? :rolleyes:
No, he doesn't; he went to public school.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, he doesn't; he went to public school.

Tis true, tis true. I too suffer at times from Publicshcoolitis. It took Homeschooling my kids when I was actually able to learn something.