God's main message to us

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Keeping the commandments is not just for OT people. Jesus continued to command the same which is love God and love one another.

This is the basic theme of the whole bible message. And this is the basic principle of Christianity and Salvation.

Matthew 22:36-40King James Version (KJV)

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

2. John 14:21
◦New King James Version
He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

3. John 15:10
◦New King James Version
If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

4. 1 John 2:3
◦New King James Version
The Test of Knowing Him ] Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.

5. 1 John 2:4
◦New King James Version
He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

6. 1 John 3:22
◦New King James Version
And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.

7. 1 John 3:24
◦New King James Version
The Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Error ] Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

8. 1 John 5:2
◦New King James Version
By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments.

9. 1 John 5:3
◦New King James Version
For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.

10. Revelation 12:17
◦New King James Version
And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

11. Revelation 14:12
◦New King James Version
Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

12. Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Robert Pate

Banned
Keeping the commandments is not just for OT people. Jesus continued to command the same which is love God and love one another.

This is the basic theme of the whole bible message. And this is the basic principle of Christianity and Salvation.

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

◦New King James Version
He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

◦New King James Version
If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

◦New King James Version
The Test of Knowing Him ] Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.

◦New King James Version
He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

◦New King James Version
And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.

◦New King James Version
The Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Error ] Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

◦New King James Version
By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments.

◦New King James Version
For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.

◦New King James Version
And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

◦New King James Version
Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

12. Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

You don't keep the commandments.

You don't even come close.

Ben Masada

Keeping the commandments is not just for OT people. Jesus continued to command the same which is love God and love one another. This is the basic theme of the whole bible message. And this is the basic principle of Christianity and Salvation.

Meshak, love cannot be a commandment. If to love we needed to be commanded, the Lord keep us far, far away from such a love.

Ben Masada

So are you correcting Jesus?

He is the one who tells us to keep them.

What a nerve.

Jesus did not write a single word of the NT and he said hardly 20% of the statements attributed to him. The Hellenists who wrote the whole of the NT were former disciples of Paul. I am correcting what is claimed about Jesus and not what Jesus said. My nerve is all right Meshak. I would get along well enough with Jesus. In fact, we used to share the same Faith; did you know that?.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul said that she is a sinner, Romans 3:23. Just like you.

Paul explained the the natural human mind is not subject to God's law. It was God who designed it that way so that we can develop the knowledge of good and evil.

Peter told people to repent and be baptized for the remission of sin and they would receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is a Spirit of power which enables us to overcome sin.

Jesus said, "To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne." (Revelation 3:21 NKJV)

You don't keep the commandments of the Father because you don't choose to.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

this is it
and
you are diluting it with all the rest

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus did not write a single word of the NT and he said hardly 20% of the statements attributed to him. The Hellenists who wrote the whole of the NT were former disciples of Paul. I am correcting what is claimed about Jesus and not what Jesus said. My nerve is all right Meshak. I would get along well enough with Jesus. In fact, we used to share the same Faith; did you know that?.

You are working against Jesus. You don't get along with Jesus.

You are blaspheming.

Jesus did not have to write down because He had faithful followers who did it for His followers.

egyptianmuslim

◦New King James Version

◦New King James Version

◦New King James Version

◦New King James Version

◦New King James Version

◦New King James Version

◦New King James Version

◦New King James Version

◦New King James Version

◦New King James Version

Greating Him