God's Law. It should be followed observed obeyed kept.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
We should all obey God's Law. It is meant to be obeyed. Do you obey in spite of or instead of your sin, or out of above and beyond your sin? Do you obey God instead of sinning? Do you obey God such that you are not sinning? Is there a life of obedience that pays no heed to sin? When you obey it is not sin. So obey. Then you are not sinning. Do not sin. But obedience is not about sin. How do you obey if you live a life of sin? How do you overcome? Do not choose to sin. Choose to obey. Do you know what to obey? God's commands. His commandments. What else or what from God should we obey? What does it mean to obey God's Law? Is anyone faulted, or supposed to be punished, for doing so? What if it is seemingly too hard to do so? If something is sin, do not do it. What is God's Law that it is to be obeyed? If you know what God's Law is you know that it is good. If you have turned to God from among the Gentiles there is a minimum requirement for what you should observe obey and do. You must observe the essentials. There is no greater burden than these essentials. But you may find freedom from sin, if you have not already found it, in observing doing keeping more of God's Law than you were initially required to keep. If you have not yet repented, do so today and put your faith in God and Jesus and you will be forgiven your sin and granted the free gift of God eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord.

Acts 15:19-20 NASB - 19 "Therefore it is my judgment that we do not trouble those who are turning to God from among the Gentiles, 20 but that we write to them that they abstain from things contaminated by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood.

Acts 15:28-29 NASB - 28 "For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay upon you no greater burden than these essentials: 29 that you abstain from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication; if you keep yourselves free from such things, you will do well. Farewell."

Acts 15:28-29 NKJV - 28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things: 29 that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.

Romans 6:23 NASB - 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Mark 1:14-15 NASB - 14 Now after John had been taken into custody, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, 15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel."

1 Corinthians 15:1-8 NASB - 1 Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. 3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 After that He appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time, most of whom remain until now, but some have fallen asleep; 7 then He appeared to James, then to all the apostles; 8 and last of all, as to one untimely born, He appeared to me also.