God's Instruction

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Today is Sheni, Ziv 15. It is Yom, Day. Omer 30.

What do you think, believe, about the following?

Commandments
10 Commandments
613 Commandments (Mitzvot)
Commands
Law
Torah
New Covenant
God's law

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Sheni, Ziv 15. It is Yom, Day. Omer 30.

What do you think, believe, about the following?

Commandments
10 Commandments
613 Commandments (Mitzvot)
Commands
Law
Torah
New Covenant
God's law

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Jesus died on the cross to bring us the new covenant. To deliver us from the old covenant. Satan wants everyone in the old covenant because he has authority there. Every time we make a decision we are supporting a spirit. Jesus tells us to purge out the old knowledge and be a new lump. You are supporting the wants of satan.

[Jhn 10:8
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jesus died on the cross to bring us the new covenant. To deliver us from the old covenant. Satan wants everyone in the old covenant because he has authority there. Every time we make a decision we are supporting a spirit. Jesus tells us to purge out the old knowledge and be a new lump. You are supporting the wants of satan.

[Jhn 10:8
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Incorrect

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect

I said
You need to learn. If you say someone else is incorrect you must show how. If you don't that just makes you a complainer.

[Jde 1:12-13, 16, 19
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds [they are] without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. ...
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling [words], having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. ...
19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You need to learn. If you say someone else is incorrect you must show how. If you don't that just makes you a complainer.

[Jde 1:12-13, 16, 19
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds [they are] without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. ...
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling [words], having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. ...
19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

No