God's grace and your obedience

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is true that God's grace exists. We ought to do what we do in sharing the gospel of grace in grace.

Does God's grace provide the setting for our obedience? Certainly we don't want to obey without grace, the grace we show (as a result of experiencing God's grace), and not without God's grace upon and in our life.

If you know you are forgiven and have eternal life, can you be obedient to God?

Some say they can't be obedient to God. But God wants us to be obedient to Him. Some learn of God's grace as they do what they need to do to be obedient. Understanding God's grace helps with understand how we are to be obedient. We ought to be obedient to God in the true grace and love of God, which He has for us, and which we ought to live out in our relationships or interactions with others.

OCTOBER23

MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Php 1:7 Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Php 1:7 Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.

Shalom.

I do not know where you get this, but it is good or appears to be good. The scriptures are always no doubt good.

Shalom.

Jacob

turbosixx

It is true that God's grace exists. We ought to do what we do in sharing the gospel of grace in grace.

Does God's grace provide the setting for our obedience? Certainly we don't want to obey without grace, the grace we show (as a result of experiencing God's grace), and not without God's grace upon and in our life.

If you know you are forgiven and have eternal life, can you be obedient to God?

Some say they can't be obedient to God. But God wants us to be obedient to Him. Some learn of God's grace as they do what they need to do to be obedient. Understanding God's grace helps with understand how we are to be obedient. We ought to be obedient to God in the true grace and love of God, which He has for us, and which we ought to live out in our relationships or interactions with others.

Look at what the bible says of those who were disobedient.
Heb. 3:12 Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God. 13 But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called “Today,” so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. 14 For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end,

Then he gives an example of God's people who were disobedient.
Heb. 3:16 For who provoked Him when they had heard? Indeed, did not all those who came out of Egypt led by Moses? 17 And with whom was He angry for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness? 18 And to whom did He swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who were disobedient? 19 So we see that they were not able to enter because of unbelief.

Here is what judgment will look like.
Rom. 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who will render to each person according to his deeds: 7 to those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life; 8 but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation. 9 There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek, 10 but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

It's really simple. Those who love God will keep his commandments.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Look at what the bible says of those who were disobedient.
Heb. 3:12 Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God. 13 But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called “Today,” so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. 14 For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end,

Then he gives an example of God's people who were disobedient.
Heb. 3:16 For who provoked Him when they had heard? Indeed, did not all those who came out of Egypt led by Moses? 17 And with whom was He angry for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness? 18 And to whom did He swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who were disobedient? 19 So we see that they were not able to enter because of unbelief.

Here is what judgment will look like.
Rom. 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who will render to each person according to his deeds: 7 to those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life; 8 but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation. 9 There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek, 10 but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

It's really simple. Those who love God will keep his commandments.

Shalom. We all continue to learn. May God refine you in your understanding and teaching. Shalom.

Jacob