God with us !

beloved57

Matt 1:23

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

The Faith of Gods elect will receive this most blessed truth with a child like faith. See babe, son that was brought forth was not only a human, a man but also God, Yes Almighty God wss a baby in the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son!

John 1:1,14

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14And the Word[which as God Vs1] was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Now this isn't even debatable with me, however I will give a reason why it must be True, that Christ must be both God and Man ! May this build up the faith of Gods elect !

Last edited:

beloved57

Why it was essential even indispensable for Christ to be both God and Man, its because the obedience due to Gods Law and the penalty due to Gods broken Law must be of infinite value, These objectives were met in this Unique Person Jesus Christ [God with us] , for a multitude of sinners that cant be counted, yet He being only One Man[representing them all, and the punishment due was of infinite value, and though by Him it lasted but for a time, And yet His punishment for the many is of more infinite value to Gods justice than if each person He died for had suffered eternally for their own sins, and if they each obeyed without fault the keeping of His Law. Isaiah wrote Isa 42:21

21 [FONT=&quot]The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he[Emmanuel] will magnify the law, and make it honourable.[/FONT]

beloved57

It was imperative that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Word of God be Emmanuel, God in our human pedigree, so that His Person and Work which He should accomplish in the flesh, would be of immense merit to justify all the elect of God, a multitude out of all nations of the world !

Nanja

It was imperative that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Word of God be Emmanuel, God in our human pedigree, so that His Person and Work which He should accomplish in the flesh, would be of immense merit to justify all the elect of God, a multitude out of all nations of the world !

Amen to parts #1, #2 and #3 !

The Faith of God's Elect rests in the fact that Our Saviour Jesus Christ is both God and Man.

Even from Everlasting when God's Elect were chosen in union with Christ Eph. 1:4 to be Holy and without blame before Him in Love, He was declared to be their God and Saviour.

Is. 45:21-22

21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD [Yehova]? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

For God was also with the World of His Elect in the Person of Jesus Christ reconciling them Rom. 8:33; His Church / Sheep] to Himself.

2 Cor. 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

And being Hopeful that Our Lord Jesus Christ's Second Coming is very near, my Brother, we know He shall appear as the Great God and Saviour of His Chosen People Eph. 1:4 from every nation, tribe and tongue Rev. 14:6.

Titus 2:13-14

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

beloved57

Amen to parts #1, #2 and #3 !

The Faith of God's Elect rests in the fact that Our Saviour Jesus Christ is both God and Man.

Even from Everlasting when God's Elect were chosen in union with Christ Eph. 1:4 to be Holy and without blame before Him in Love, He was declared to be their God and Saviour.

Is. 45:21-22

21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD [Yehova]? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

For God was also with the World of His Elect in the Person of Jesus Christ reconciling them Rom. 8:33; His Church / Sheep] to Himself.

2 Cor. 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

And being Hopeful that Our Lord Jesus Christ's Second Coming is very near, my Brother, we know He shall appear as the Great God and Saviour of His Chosen People Eph. 1:4 from every nation, tribe and tongue Rev. 14:6.

Titus 2:13-14

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Amen Sister I appreciate your testimony !