God was in Messiah reconciling the world unto himself

beameup

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. - 2 Corinthians 5:19-20

Truster

Reading it does no real good.

Agreeing with it is of no real use.

Repeating it parrot fashion is pointless.

Telling others about it is neither here nor there.

Being made, through regeneration, a partaker of this blessed reconciliation is unmistakable, sure and a never to be repeated, everlasting experience.

AMEN.

Truster

PS when I use the term amen I do so in full knowledge of what it means and how it pertains to what I have said.

beloved57

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. - 2 Corinthians 5:19-20

Whose the world here ?

beameup

But YHWH was pleased
To crush Him, putting Him to grief;
If He would render Himself as a guilt offering,

As a result of the anguish of His soul,
He will see and be satisfied;
By His knowledge, The Righteous One -
My Servant, will justify the many,
As He will bear their iniquities.

He poured out Himself unto death,
And was numbered with the transgressors;
Yet He Himself bore the sin of many,
And interceded for the transgressors

Isaiah 53:10a & 11 & 12b

beameup

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. - Romans 5:10-11

beameup

And although you were formerly alienated and hostile in mind, engaged in evil deeds, yet He has now reconciled you in His fleshly body through death, in order to present you before Him holy and blameless and beyond reproach - Colossians 1:21-22

Zeke

Parasitical programming/training that deceives the infinite seed Galatians 4:1 (that knows no sin) into the world of finite/temporal sin Galatians 4:24 that needs reconciliation yet must experience a state of death before reconciled with its prior glory Luke 15:17, Philippians 2:7, Colossians 1:27, 2Tim 2:13.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Which angels? Scripture reference please.

Only a third of the angels followed Satan into sin.

"His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth." (Revelation 12:4)

Two-thirds of the angels didn't sin, they are holy.