God the Son: the Stretched Out Arm & Mighty Hand (of the Exodus)

beameup

Outstretched Arm = Deliverer of Israel
Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a Stretched Out Arm, and with great judgments: - Exodus 6:6

Or hath God assayed to go and take him a nation from the midst of another nation, by temptations, by signs, and by wonders, and by war, and by a Mighty Hand, and by a Stretched Out Arm, and by great terrors, according to all that the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes? - Deuteronomy 4:34

(Thou) hast brought forth thy people Israel out of the land of Egypt with signs, and with wonders, and with a Mighty Hand, and with a Stretched Out Arm, and with great terror; - Jeremiah 32:21

Last edited:

beameup

Outstretched Arm = Creator
I have made the earth, the man and the beast
that are upon the ground, by my great power
and by my Outstretched Arm, and have given
it unto whom it seemed meet unto me.

Jeremiah 27:5

iouae

Stretching out arms is a symbol of deliverance, as when Israel fought the natives of Canaan, and while Joshua and Hur? held up Moses arms, Israel prevailed.

beameup

O sing unto YHWH [the LORD] a new song; for HE hath done marvellous things: HIS RIGHT HAND, and HIS HOLY ARM, hath gotten him the victory.
YHWH
[the LORD] hath made known His salvation: His righteousness hath he openly shown in the sight of the Gentiles.
Psalm 98:1-2

God's "right hand" and "holy arm" is God the Son operating in the affairs of mankind.