God gave His Son God sent His Son

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God gave His Son.

John 3:16 NASB - "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

God sent His Son.

Matthew 21:37 NASB - "But afterward he sent his son to them, saying, 'They will respect my son.'

Mark 12:6 NASB - "He had one more to send, a beloved son; he sent him last of all to them, saying, 'They will respect my son.'

John 5:23 NASB - so that all will honor the Son even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 10:36 NASB - do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'?

Galatians 4:4 NASB - But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law,

Galatians 4:6 NASB - Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!"

1 John 4:9 NASB - By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him.

1 John 4:10 NASB - In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

1 John 4:14 NASB - We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.