God Almighty appeared to Abraham and talked with him, and Abraham worshipped Him

beameup

And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, YHWH appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God [El Shaddai]; walk before me, and be thou perfect. And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. - Genesis 17:1-5

beameup

And who was that walking in the Garden of Eden in the cool of the day? Genesis 3:8.

Well, according to our Jewish posters, every instance of God being "man-like" is a "dream" (therefore, Adam was "having a dream"). When YWHW appeared to Joshua, armed for battle, it was "just a dream" (for example). At Mt. Sinai, YWHW appeared to Moses and "gave him the tablets" in a "dream". etc. etc. :kookoo: