Go to work Romans

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Hello chrysostom. Glad you could make it.

Wouldn't you agree that all these Protestant church buildings are going to be hard to liquidate? If it is done all at once then the value received will be negatively impacted. Some of the buildings are actually kind of nice. But most of the properties are only of value based on the land. Most will only bring 'lot' price. Still added all together it will be a tidy sum when the tax benefit is included.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
So this thread is about getting rid of church buildings?

Well no not exactly. The Protestants came from the Roman church. Haven't you ever heard the old say

'From dirt you came and from dirt you shall return.'

There is coming a day real soon when there won't be any more Protestants found on the earth. Come to think of it there are very few real ones left. Protestant earthly possession are ultimately property of the Roman church.

It is a good thing that the Protestants are leaving. I for want am cheering the day!

Bradley D

Christians are the church.

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them" (Matthew 18:20).

Organization with it's dependence on money seems to deteriorate the message.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
I dont participate in any church congregations at this time. I simply don't believe the same thing people do as those that I know are online so I speak to them through facebook sometimes. But I think you're very odd in what you're talking about. I wish all religions were gone and Christ were here

You are like many who have opted to drop out of formal church attendance. That is one reason why a web site like this can flourish. I understand your reasoning. If you are patient you may be able to understand my reasoning. But it will take some time.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The Roman church is a part of the Body of Christ, (I cringe for having to say that but it is true). I'm going to be unlovely here for awhile so if you don't have the stomach for it I suggest you turn to one of the cream puff threads. There are plenty.

So the Roman church is not the brains of this outfit. You can tell that by their postings. No, what the Roman church really does is digest and eliminate waste.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You might be wondering why we are going to sell out the Protestant churches to the Romans? You won't like the answer but here it is

While very slow at foot and thinking, eventually the Romans always get around to doing what we tell them to do. Here is an example,

We would never sell out the Protestants to Judaism because they are a stiff necked stubborn bunch that cannot be trusted even to light a candle. When it was time for the Offering the job was given to the trusty Romans. They understood how to do it. It was told to the Jews long ago that their offering cannot be accepted.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Every great religion has a legacy.

Mystery Babylon, (The Roman church is NOT Mystery Babylon. That is a bum rap. Look at what that church did when it took over the political apparatus in the city of Rome. It tore down all the idols. Now it does seem to use idols in its worship. But this is only a surface judgement. What the Roman church is actually doing is what white blood cells do to foriegn objects.) has the legacy of giving to the world idol worship, which is in fact devil worship.

Judaism by its very nature has the legacy of giving to the world communism.

Protestantism will be forever know for its legacy of Enlightenment.

And the Roman church is going to be painted black. It's legacy is that if the Dark Age.

turbosixx

The Roman church is a part of the Body of Christ, (I cringe for having to say that but it is true). I'm going to be unlovely here for awhile so if you don't have the stomach for it I suggest you turn to one of the cream puff threads. There are plenty.

So the Roman church is not the brains of this outfit. You can tell that by their postings. No, what the Roman church really does is digest and eliminate waste.

Why do you feel they are part of the body?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The Roman church is wide open to cheap shots. But we never use them. Too serious for that.

By the way chrysostom, you are making inroads in Germany aren't you?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
(Also, what do you know about Calvinism? Claiming to be an expert I see. Better work at it first, lazy Roman.)

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You lazy Romans need to go to work. You think that you have done enough? Bah. You are going to learn what real work is. You wretched slaves.

Then the protesters prayed unto the Lord their God out of the fish's belly,

2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the Lord, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

3 For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me.

4 Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy King.

5 The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.

6 I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O Lord my God.

7 When my soul fainted within me I remembered the Lord: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy Church.

8 They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.

9 But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord.

10 And the Lord spake unto the fish, and it vomited out the protesters upon the dry land.