Genesis 1:26,27

CherubRam

God said, making man in (our / their) image and likeness. "Let him dominate the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, the livestock animals, and all the earth, and every land animal that walks the earth." 27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

"Let us" is AIT. It is not in scriptures.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
God said, making man in (our / their) image and likeness. "Let him dominate the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, the livestock animals, and all the earth, and every land animal that walks the earth." 27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

"Let us" is AIT. It is not in scriptures.

Genesis 1:26-27 KJV -

what's your point Herman ?

CherubRam

The term "Godhead" is an English variant of the word "godhood" and was first introduced by John Wycliffe (1330-1384 C.E.) in English Bible versions as godhede.
The word "Godhead" is a translation of three different Greek words, theion (meaning "divinity, deity", # 2304 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Acts 17:29, theiotēs (meaning "divinity, divine nature", # 2305 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Romans 1:20, and theotēs (meaning "deity", # 2320 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Colossians 2:9.

The term "Godhead" is a modern word recently made up.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The term "Godhead" is an English variant of the word "godhood" and was first introduced by John Wycliffe (1330-1384 C.E.) in English Bible versions as godhede.
The word "Godhead" is a translation of three different Greek words, theion (meaning "divinity, deity", # 2304 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Acts 17:29, theiotēs (meaning "divinity, divine nature", # 2305 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Romans 1:20, and theotēs (meaning "deity", # 2320 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Colossians 2:9.

The term "Godhead" is a modern word recently made up.

My King James Holy Bible is perfectly accurate. 100%

OCTOBER23

GOD THE FATHER

GOD THE SON / WORD / LORD GOD / JESUS

GOD THE FATHER SAID TO THE LORD GOD let us make man in our image.

with the help of BILLIONS OF ANGELS

Genesis 28:12 And Jacob dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth,

and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God

ascending and descending on it.

CherubRam

GOD THE FATHER

GOD THE FATHER SAID TO THE LORD GOD let us make man in our image.

with the help of BILLIONS OF ANGELS

Genesis 28:12 And Jacob dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth,

and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God

ascending and descending on it.

There is a difference between making things up and reality.

Elia

GOD THE FATHER

Bs"d

When you worship a "God the Father" and a "god the son", then you worship TWO (2) gods, and that is polytheism and idolatry.

There is only one God who is one, and that is Y-H-W-H.

Besides Him there is no god:

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
."

Ex 20:1

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!

Joshua 24:14-15