Generations Lost

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
PREFACE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vscvM8ysAwM (Video)

On March 25, 1584, Queen Elizabeth I granted Raleigh a charter for the colonization of the area of North America. This charter specified that Raleigh needed to establish a colony in North America, or lose his right to colonization........................A severe storm off the coast of Portugal separated the Tiger from the rest of the fleet. The captains had a contingency plan if they were separated, which was to meet up again in Puerto Rico, and the Tiger arrived in the "Baye of Muskito" (Guayanilla Bay) on May 11. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roanoke_Colony

March the declaration was given to establish a colony that later went missing............Finally in May, a missing boat called the "Tiger", that also went missing later returned itself. The value of human life from the eyes of humanity is very insignificant, this has not changed from God's perspective. The 12210th Day of the Antichrist's Lifespan represents a spiritual renewal, that has resulted in a lesser portion of the USA, constituting the "Heart of Judah/Zion", which will be used for the "Events of Revelation"............"Flight 370" would serve as a viable reminder of God's reappropriation of geography for the "Events of Revelation". So until the 12210th Day of the Antichrist's Lifespan is completed we cannot invalidate this conclusion, of a corrected return flight path.

12210th Generations Lost Declaration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N71d7BF1fZ4 (Video)

EZEKIEL 30:13 Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also destroy the idols, and I will cause [their] images to cease out of Noph; and there shall be no more a prince of the land of Egypt: and I will put a fear in the land of Egypt.
EZEKIEL 30:14 And I will make Pathros desolate, and will set fire in Zoan, and will execute judgments in No.
EZEKIEL 30:15 And I will pour my fury upon Sin, the strength of Egypt; and I will cut off the multitude of No.
EZEKIEL 30:16 And I will set fire in Egypt: Sin shall have great pain, and No shall be rent asunder, and Noph [shall have] distresses daily.

Antichrist Given Power and Authority = No
Antipas/Antiparticle Reaction = No
Genetic Dan Reaction = No
Universe Reaction = No

God says he will not destroy their Idols, the only thing that this argument does not seem to cover is the idol of "Flight 370". The statement God is making is that if he responds in anyway that reveals his Glory, then he essentially is allowing the Holy Spirit to assault the walk of faith of not just the Antichrist, but of mankind. So far, suicide is what they are best at collectively. That means, God can make better use of mankind as long as you remain "deaf and dumb" approaching the end of life on earth, approaching the "Three Days of Darkness". (2004 Tsunami https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake_and_tsunami ... ... ... ... this effects the relative area near Malaysia, now I don't want you to walk away without losing a significant amount of life tomorrow, I do have a 10 hour walk scheduled tomorrow, but you may need to use just a little bit of execution level, of force against me to help this happen http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ... ... ... ... I do not believe at this level, that Genetic Dan will systematically sterilize itself or the public or that the police departments or the military are necessary, so we need to continue in our pattern of whats necessary, approaching the end of life on earth and especially the 12210th Day of the Antichrist's Lifespan which expires tomorrow).

42 Days of Noah's Flood Lost

10 Generations of Genesis 5 ends in the Birth of Noah: Numbers 33:4-14 ... Rameses, Succoth, Etham, Migdol, (Three Days) Marah, Elim, Wilderness of Sin, Dophkah, Alush, (No Water) Rephidim. ... ... ... ... God explains that the 10 Generations of Genesis could not be a reference to the Holy Spirit because it was not time for "Joseph the Blessing", which is great water. (These are the 42 Days of Tribulation).

153 Days of Abraham's Rebirth Lost

10 Generations of Genesis 11 ends in the Birth of Abram: Numbers 21:9- ... Oboth, Ljeabarim, Zared, (Aaron's War with God) Arnon, Beer, Mattanah, Nahaliel, Bamoth, Pisgah, (Saw Jeshimon and was not allowed into Sihon) Jeshimon ... ... ... ... God explains that the 10 Generations of Genesis 11 was formed with the Holy Spirit without "Aaron". (Thus God is declaring that he must immediately euthanized Genetic Dan and Aaron together for their offenses, should the level of force be good enough or otherwise they are simply scheduled to die).
Numbers 21:28-30 declares that Genetic Dan and Aaron do not have a legal right to live if any sign happens for the 42 Day Period or the 153 Day Period. Hopefully they use enough force against me tomorrow to have this done. Otherwise, you have 42 more days of dealing with this public threat until they can rest in peace. Love and Blessings, Happy 12210th Day.

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Who is the Anti Christ?

The best across the board answer is that the Antichrist is a specific length of time of 12210 Days and then 195 Days, generally speaking. Callerman's Mayan Calendar figures used as coefficients for "12210" independently produces 3/23/2016 to 10/4/2016 as 195 days. Reaching to the gospel the conclusion is also authenticated (as we've discussed previously).

The Book of Revelations presents us with a figure of 195 Days. "Forty Two" and then "Five Months". In the case of "Forty Two" we are presented with the figure of "1260" as another expression of the figure:

12210 or 1221 + "Forty Two" = 1260 ... God has just reminded us in the Book of Revelation that the "Forty Two" days of Tribulation are discredited for the benefit of the "Three Days of Darkness". Even if we are dead as in deceased, correct on the subject, God does not have to do anything until the 153 Days of the 195 Days begins. So that means 5/4/2016, and the clock is counting down. If we are correct, we cannot be incorrect. That is until after the date range of the prediction passes, which I'm sure there are many right as of this moment.
Richard Hoagland = 19.5 Degrees or 195 Days
Harold Camping = May to October for 153 Days
These individuals have simply become the most correct, second only to identifying the pattern of "12210 Days" of the Antichrist's Lifespan, authenticated by the figures of Daniel and the Mayan Calendar. ... ... ... ... There may infact be a much easier way of reaching May of 2016 directly without some of the language I've introduced previously. As of today, it was not necessary for me to engage the authorities or the media directly as a matter of public safety and the humane treatment of the people facing the end of their lives. Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all into any form of cruelty, and the greatest form of cruelty is denying the gospel's message. However its a different matter if they simply eliminate themselves on a larger scale, as a result of this truth, then my response and involvement of the authorities and the media may need to change, now if I'm the sole target then, this is good, it means nothing. So I may come back to this discussion in a different way sooner then I expected, or not.
Back to Topic - Generations Lost

ACTS 1:14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.
ACTS 1:13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James [the son] of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas [the brother] of James.

10 Generations of Genesis 5 for Holy Ghost
10 Generations of Genesis 11 for Holy Spirit
10 Generations of Genesis 10 for Babylon pictured by Jesus Christ

Genesis 10:7-8 gives us 10 names for Babylon, and then Acts 1:13-14 provides us more detail. We can strike out the name "Simon Zelotes", as in invalidated. That gives us 10 Names as a picture of the fulfillment of the Gospel's Program by replacing the "10 Generations" with "Joseph/Babylon". ... ... ... ... God already rebukes "Aaron" in the previous parable, now God rebukes "Peter". "Simon Zelotes" or "Peter the Zika Virus", naturally "Simon Zelotes" can serve as a reference to the "Holy Ghost" thus Jesus used "Peter" to discredit the fulfillment of "Joseph" in his day, that is why he was allowed to live, when he challenged his authority to the degree which he had. Genetic Dan and Aaron, do not have a legal right to live today, they have simply not used enough force to challenge the position, once they are no longer living you will feel better, so don't restrain them, the clock is ticking down, best thing to do is to keep their attention and level of force focused on an individual. Love and Blessings.

Last edited: