Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-21.

The following came from Today's Tanya. This is Jewish. Daily Tanya
Likutei Amarim, beginning of Chapter 14
. Feel free to comment.

For the truth of the matter is that sin does separate man from G‑d, and that one does have a natural love of G‑d that dictates the performance of mitzvot. “These truths,” one must say to himself, “I do not wish to deny.”

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have been separated for along time now. You have been blinded. The new testament says that Jesus Changed the law, that He annulled the former commandments, that He made the old testament obsolete.
And that if you don't abide(stay) in the new testament YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT GOD.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You have been separated for along time now. You have been blinded. The new testament says that Jesus Changed the law, that He annulled the former commandments, that He made the old testament obsolete.
And that if you don't abide(stay) in the new testament YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT GOD.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

You are incorrect. It is my belief that you do not know what you are saying. I believe that I am correct.

I can say that as a Christian it was my understanding that sin separates us from God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. It is my belief that you do not know what you are saying. I believe that I am correct.

I can say that as a Christian it was my understanding that sin separates us from God.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol You are the biggest idiot on here. Jesus was under the law when He said this. And Jesus said until all is fulfilled.

[Mat 5:18-19
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross. And brought us A NEW COVENANT.

[Heb 9:15-18
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

And in that new covenant is says if you keep any part of the old covenant you have fallen from grace. Our liberty is all in the new covenant.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

God the Father gave the old law to Moses. God gave the new law to Christ. It is impossible to keep them both together.
You cant get an eye for an eye, and turn the other cheek at the same time. Its either one or the other.

[Heb 1:1-4
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by [His] Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
3 who being the brightness of [His] glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.[/QUOTE]

chair

... The new testament says that Jesus Changed the law, that He annulled the former commandments, that He made the old testament obsolete...

As they say in Yiddish: "gezagt", meaning: so he said it- so what?

Non-Christians don't care what the New Testament says.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol You are the biggest idiot on here. Jesus was under the law when He said this. And Jesus said until all is fulfilled.

[Mat 5:18-19
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross. And brought us A NEW COVENANT.

[Heb 9:15-18
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

And in that new covenant is says if you keep any part of the old covenant you have fallen from grace. Our liberty is all in the new covenant.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

God the Father gave the old law to Moses. God gave the new law to Christ. It is impossible to keep them both together.
You cant get an eye for an eye, and turn the other cheek at the same time. Its either one or the other.

[Heb 1:1-4
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by [His] Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
3 who being the brightness of [His] glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 10-22, It is Yom, Day.

You have some serious misconceptions. I encourage you to reconsider your views.

One thing, to start off with, Jesus never at any time has decided to no longer observe any of God's commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 10-22. It is Yom, Day.

I am a Jew, Jewish, of Israel.

I used to be a Christian.

Jesus did not say this.

I do not call Matthew through Revelation the New Testament.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lol Anybody planning on going to heaven better.

John 10:1
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
(NKJ)

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)