Forgiveness

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here are some verses on forgiveness.

Nehemiah 9:17 NASB - 17 "They refused to listen,And did not remember Your wondrous deeds which You had performed among them;So they became stubborn and appointed a leader to return to their slavery in Egypt.But You are a God of forgiveness,Gracious and compassionate,Slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness;And You did not forsake them.

Psalm 130:4 NASB - 4 But there is forgiveness with You,That You may be feared.

Daniel 9:9 NASB - 9 "To the Lord our God belong compassion and forgiveness, for we have rebelled against Him;

Matthew 26:28 NASB - 28 for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

Mark 1:4 NASB - 4 John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

Mark 3:29 NASB - 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin"--

Luke 1:77 NASB - 77 To give to His people the knowledge of salvationBy the forgiveness of their sins,

Luke 3:3 NASB - 3 And he came into all the district around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins;

Luke 24:47 NASB - 47 and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

Acts 2:38 NASB - 38 Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 5:31 NASB - 31 "He is the one whom God exalted to His right hand as a Prince and a Savior, to grant repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Acts 10:43 NASB - 43 "Of Him all the prophets bear witness that through His name everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins."

Acts 13:38 NASB - 38 "Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through Him forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you,

Acts 26:18 NASB - 18 to open their eyes so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the dominion of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who have been sanctified by faith in Me.'

Ephesians 1:7 NASB - 7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace

Colossians 1:14 NASB - 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Hebrews 9:22 NASB - 22 And according to the Law, one may almost say, all things are cleansed with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

Hebrews 10:18 NASB - 18 Now where there is forgiveness of these things, there is no longer any offering for sin.

Ben Masada

Forgiveness is an evidence that no one has ever been delivered from the Law as Paul used to claim in Romans 7:6. Forgiveness is also an evidence that the Law has never been abolished which rendered Jesus with the credibility he deserved as a Jew. (Matthew 5:17-19) And Paul the lack of credibility for slandering Jesus with having abolished the Law when he himself confessed he didn't. (Ephesians 2:15)

JonahofAkron

Forgiveness is an evidence that no one has ever been delivered from the Law as Paul used to claim in Romans 7:6. Forgiveness is also an evidence that the Law has never been abolished which rendered Jesus with the credibility he deserved as a Jew. (Matthew 5:17-19) And Paul the lack of credibility for slandering Jesus with having abolished the Law when he himself confessed he didn't. (Ephesians 2:15)
That's beautiful. Thank you for that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Ben Ben Wrong Again

Bradley D

"For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins" (Matthew 6:14-15).

Forgiveness is very important for the Christian. To be forgiven I must always forgive others.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
"For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins" (Matthew 6:14-15).

Forgiveness is very important for the Christian. To be forgiven I must always forgive others.
Shalom.

Do you forgive others that you would be forgiven?

Have you been forgiven?

Shalom.

Jacob.

Bradley D

Shalom.

Do you forgive others that you would be forgiven?

Have you been forgiven?

Shalom.

Jacob.

Yes, I believe God has forgiven me. That God forgives all who truly believe, repent and amend their ways. Who am I not to forgive others, since God has forgiven me. Forgiveness does not mean I have to approve of a person's actions. It means I hope that a non-believer would come to find God. Shalom.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, I believe God has forgiven me. That God forgives all who truly believe, repent and amend their ways. Who am I not to forgive others, since God has forgiven me. Forgiveness does not mean I have to approve of a person's actions. It means I hope that a non-believer would come to find God. Shalom.

God has forgiven you so that you can forgive others, even to know what it means to do so. To forgive others is also how we are forgiven by God.

Shalom.

Jacob