Forgetting and Doing Away With God and His Angels

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

1. Dispensation of Angels (Old Testament Title)
2. Covetousness of Crucifixion (New Testament Title)

(Love the Written Word to Chastise your Heart ... Love your Person though abstaining from Intercession ...................... In the Old Testament we were commanded to Love our Person as Communion with the Church, so God calls this the "Dispensation of Angels", now God has done away with "intercessions", beyond our own personal chastisement from the "Hearing of the Word" by pouring out his wrath in the churches ..................Therefore the New Testament title is called the "Covetousness of Crucifixion", as we use the knowledge of Jesus in both Testaments to complete our Chastisement with the expectation of a New Heart, to complete our walk of faith in intercession with Jesus as our marriage. Since we coming to Jesus alone and with a broken and contrite heart, this is a from of Covetousness for the Lord Jesus, which he has provided us as a result of the New Testament ................... Therefore when I say we need to get rid of God and his Angels for the Lord Jesus and our New Heart, there is no sin in having the expectation of Joseph 144,000 Salvation in which Jesus is the head of joseph)

Dispensation of Angels, are the Enemy of Jesus Christ and God's Wrath

I CORINTHIANS 9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation [of the gospel] is committed unto me.
I CORINTHIANS 9:18 What is my reward then? [Verily] that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.

(Jesus does not pay for everyone's sin with Joseph the Blessings, regardless of your walk of faith. Therefore, we are to put off dead work and dead flesh in the presence of the Elect and the Lord's Body ... 1Corinthians13:1)

Covetousness that Crucifixion of Jesus has Afforded us is the Basis of our Salvation
I CORINTHIANS 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
I CORINTHIANS 14:38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.
I CORINTHIANS 14:39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.

(Jesus invalidated the 10 Commandments of the Old Testament because they were an observance of Angels, therefore Jesus has made only Two Commandments for the New Testament. Love Jesus with All your Heart, and Love your Person as the Marriage to Jesus ... Hebrews12:20)

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Are You Indeed the Antichrist?

Nguyen Van Lem was born 1934, he lived approximately 34 Years and then he was executed. God has limited the Lifespan of Joseph the Blessings near the end of time, in terms of allowing the magnitude of suffering and pain as a result of postponing the euthanasia of billions at the appropriate point of discernment.

Around 4:30 A.M., Lém led a sabotage unit along with Viet Cong tanks to attack the Armor Camp in Go Vap. After communist troops took control of the base, Lém arrested Lieutenant Colonel Nguyen Tuan with his family and forced him to show them how to drive tanks.[citation needed] When Lieutenant Colonel Tuan refused to cooperate, Lém killed him and all members of his family including his 80-year-old mother. There was only one survivor, a seriously injured 10-year-old boy.[citation needed]

Lém was captured near a mass grave with 34 civilian bodies. Lém admitted that he was proud to carry out his unit leader's order to kill these people. Having personally witnessed the murder of one of his officers along with that man's wife and three small children in cold blood, when Lém was captured and brought to him, General Loan summarily executed him using his sidearm, a .38 Special Smith & Wesson Model 38 "Bodyguard" revolver, in front of AP photographer Eddie Adams and NBC News television cameraman Vo Suu. The photograph and footage were broadcast worldwide, galvanizing the anti-war movement. wikipedia.org/wiki/Nguy%E1%BB%85n_Ng%E1%BB%8Dc_Loan

Tiananmen Square, so they initially used heavy weapons to try to put him down, when God revealed the Lord's Body to a small degree. However they began to use smaller weapons in contending with God for the conviction of cutting them off spiritually, as his life came to a close. After he was deceased, they pronounced his crime of living, living for 34 years. "Suicide by Antichrist" is something that happens from birth, so this behavior is nothing new, the only difference now, is that God phases out "Suicide by Antichrist", without giving you the benefit of using lethal force, to parallel the point of terminus for the son of man..................When God introduces the Lord's Body, it is a greater expression of Joseph the Blessings, than just a Son of Man, you will need to use lethal force for the races that constitute Genetic Dan, you have little to no choice for the direct area of effect in the City of Philadelphia. As well as globally these races will present a considerable problem that needs to be handled with the correct measure of remediation. You do want to exterminate them all, but you want to make a few examples and curtail the process of law and economy as this becomes necessary.................The Antichrist will reach his 34 Year of Life, most likely in 2016, since this follows the Solstice Precessional Alignment that terminates in 2016, as well as a few other indicators like the independence of isreal, so God will react before that parallel is past, 9/11/2016 is also most likely because of the declaration of 9/11/2001 the Falling Man, so we need to keep watch. (Euthanasia only, for a problem that can only be classified as mental illness, in relation to all forms of interaction based on levels of force with Antichrist in soliciting suicide ........... once God stops your ability to satisfy this equation, you will need to hit hard, to alleviate this problem, so you have little to no choice, but to do what is necessary, an about 3 1/2 weeks on 9/11/2016).

1. Book of Enoch (Old Testament Dispensation of Angels)
2. Urantia Book (New Testament Covetousness of Crucifixion)

These are relatively good parallels, some other obvious choices that will not serve as a parallel is the Koran. The Koran attempts to invalidate the Dispensation of Angels in the Old Testament, God used with intercession between the church and the sons of man. The Books of Apocrypha attempts to invalidate the Covetousness of Crucifixion because Jesus is not the center of attention nor is his present, so it cannot serve as a proper parallel, that is it pretends intercession was not invalidated for the New Testament. (The Second Commandment Transition the New Testament recounts, does two things, it seals certain races with God's Wrath, they cannot leave this position. Also it convicts many of grievous sins. Solution to this, has been "Suicide by Antichrist". This is problem because God must discern to the magnitude of the expression for the Sign of Divorce ... so we will begin to handle this situation soon).

The Urantia Book ends with quite a few statements about Jesus Christ, perhaps culminating in the conclusion of "Forgetting and Doing Away With God and His Angels", so there may be a contribution to this discussion later on. Love and Blessings.

Last edited: