For What Purpose Did God Create the Planets That We Call "Mars," "Venus," "Saturn," "Jupiter," etc.?

ttruscott

God created the universe and everything in it in six days for His own purpose and pleasure. We know very little about God's intentions other than what He has shared about Himself. The main focus of His dealing with humans is His desire that all sinners would repent of their sins and come to Jesus for forgiveness and salvation.
Consider that the last event in the recorded relationship between YHWH and HIS creation is the Marriage of the Lamb to the holy Church. HIS story doesn't end with the final judgment but with the marriage, that inner psychological event inside us that is the fulfillment of earthly marriage, communion and fellowship.

As the culmination of all human history it seems to suggest that this event was the purpose for our creation though it had to be postponed by the sins of some of HIS elect to redeem and sanctify them and make them heaven ready, Matt 13:29-30.

Sevenz

Unrestrained untaught imaginations are the stuff magic puff dragons are made of.

You can't even get that right! May I suggest that you stop pretending and try listening to Puff The Magic Dragon by Peter, Paul and Mary.

Lon

Why did God create the planets that we call "Mars," "Venus," "Saturn," "Jupiter," etc.?

It appears that most Christians believe and teach that all who become "saved" are destined to go to "Heaven" and will spend eternity there with God and Jesus. If that is true, then it begs the question that I first asked.

Do any of you here have any ideas about this? Did God's initial plan for the planets fail? Did he change his mind? Please let me know what you think.

Sevenz
Not sure what you are asking. Are you familiar with celestial and terrestrial terms? It may be the key that unlocks your understanding. I may be incorrect, but it seems you are confusing the two as one. Both are different and not the same.

marke

You can't even get that right! May I suggest that you stop pretending and try listening to Puff The Magic Dragon by Peter, Paul and Mary.
Human wisdom that is provided by any process other than help from God is unreliable, corrupted, and unwise.