Faith in God, Faith in Jesus

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here are some verses about faith in God and faith in Jesus.

Mark 11:22 NASB - 22 And Jesus answered saying to them, "Have faith in God.

Romans 3:22 NASB - even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction;

Romans 3:26 NASB - for the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, so that He would be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Galatians 3:22 NASB - But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

Revelation 14:12 NASB - Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Here are some verses about faith in God and faith in Jesus.

Mark 11:22 NASB - 22 And Jesus answered saying to them, "Have faith in God.

Romans 3:22 NASB - even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction;

Romans 3:26 NASB - for the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, so that He would be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Galatians 3:22 NASB - But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

Revelation 14:12 NASB - Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.
I see what you have done here! This is excellent.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app