extreme envy of the rich is evil

republicanchick

Those who think the rich should give up a WAY higher amount of their (legally and morally) earned $$ just because they have more of it...

and who have such great envy of the rich that they don't see a problem with this kind of discrimination against a group of Americans

are evil. They need to look at t his discrimination carefully, and this envy, which I believe (envy) is one of the 7 deadly sins...

If the rich refuse to give a dime to a poor person and die with such a greedy, hard heart, that person will end up in Hell, as per Mt 25:31-46..

"When I was [in need] you helped me... Whenever you [helped] one of My people, you [helped] me"

and he says in that same psg that those who do not help His people (aka Him) end up in "eternal punishment"

so there is no need to envy the rich... or anyone else who seems to "have something you don't"

+++

republicanchick

hey, I confess, I often e nvy.. not the rich but what they can do that I cannot: visit Europe.. (would love to visit Rome)

drive a car that's newer than 10 yrs old

furnish their houses any way they want... sigh

help the poor and disadvanataged more .. sigh

but sometimes CHristians just have 2 accept their cross.. as Jesus said.. I don't like it any more than anyone else..

Jesus certainly didn't like accepting His Cross...

=

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Those who think the rich should give up a WAY higher amount of their (legally and morally) earned $$ just because they have more of it...

and who have such great envy of the rich that they don't see a problem with this kind of discrimination against a group of Americans

are evil. They need to look at t his discrimination carefully, and this envy, which I believe (envy) is one of the 7 deadly sins...

If the rich refuse to give a dime to a poor person and die with such a greedy, hard heart, that person will end up in Hell, as per Mt 25:31-46..

"When I was [in need] you helped me... Whenever you [helped] one of My people, you [helped] me"

and he says in that same psg that those who do not help His people (aka Him) end up in "eternal punishment"

so there is no need to envy the rich... or anyone else who seems to "have something you don't"

+++

i know, it really annoys me when everybody just wants my fortune. can't i just count my money and look at my nice things ? i work hard for the money . . . so hard for it . . anything i give, is deducted from my taxes so . . . it's good business

republicanchick

i know, it really annoys me when everybody just wants my fortune. can't i just count my money and look at my nice things ? i work hard for the money . . . so hard for it . . anything i give, is deducted from my taxes so . . . it's good business

I guess you didn't see this (following) part of my post?

or (and this is more likely the case) you deliberately chose to ignore it b/c it would interfere with your desire to ridicule me and invalidate what i have to say.. (very Christian of you), which is more likely b/c that's how libs are

anyway, in response to your notion that i am saying it is right in the eyes of God for the rich to ignore the poor

I said this