Every word that comes out of your mouth.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
EVERY IDLE WORD THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH
Matt 12:37
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Matt 12:36
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
1 Tim 1:3-7
3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia-- remain in Ephesus that you may charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
4 nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith.
5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
6 from which some, having strayed, have turned aside to idle talk,
7 desiring to be teachers of the law, understanding neither what they say nor the things which they affirm.
1 Tim 5:13
13 And besides they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house, and not only idle but also gossips and busybodies, saying things which they ought not.
2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
2 Cor 5:7
7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
Rom 10:8
8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Gal 5:22-26
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
(NKJ)
xxx Idle talk idle conversations do so much damage to our walk as christians. Remember there are some in the milk and some in the meat. There are some just starting out, even those who have backslide alittle we are still all working towards the same goal in Christ. There is more lies and deception in casual conversation than from the pulpit. You will have to answer for every idle word that has ever come out of your mouth.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What you believe is what you let out of your mouth. Think about it you always have more than one choice in your mind before you speak. Now what happens when a verse comes to mind? Do you let the verse out because your a believer? Or do you disregard the verse because your not a believer? The only reason you remember a verse is because the Holy Spirit gave it to you, and He is trying to teach you something.

Jhn 14:26

“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
EVERY IDLE WORD THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH
Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
1 Tim 1:3-7
3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia-- remain in Ephesus that you may charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
4 nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith.
5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
6 from which some, having strayed, have turned aside to idle talk,
7 desiring to be teachers of the law, understanding neither what they say nor the things which they affirm.
1 Tim 5:13
13 And besides they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house, and not only idle but also gossips and busybodies, saying things which they ought not.
2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
2 Cor 5:7
7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
Rom 10:8
8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Gal 5:22-26
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
(NKJ)
xxx Idle talk idle conversations do so much damage to our walk as christians. Remember there are some in the milk and some in the meat. There are some just starting out, even those who have backslide alittle we are still all working towards the same goal in Christ. There is more lies and deception in casual conversation than from the pulpit. You will have to answer for every idle word that has ever come out of your mouth.
Shalom.

Great scripture Squeaky.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I don't want to be standing very close to you when you have to answering for the things you have said.
Shalom.

We all have to answer for the things that we have said, and how we have misused Scripture, even in teaching it or as a teacher.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

We all have to answer for the things that we have said, and how we have misused Scripture, even in teaching it or as a teacher.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your perverting scripture. That comes from not knowing the Holy Spirit or being led by Him.

8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your perverting scripture. That comes from not knowing the Holy Spirit or being led by Him.

8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
Shalom.

John 5:47 NASB 47 "But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

John 5:47 NASB 47 "But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

Shalom.

Jacob

I said

[Jhn 5:46-47
46 "For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me.
47 "But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?
Jhn 10:8

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

[Jhn 5:46-47
46 "For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me.
47 "But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?
Shalom.

Good Scripture. Thank you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Saying no doesn't change the truth in the Word. You are a thief and a robber.

Shalom.

Saying no never changes the truth. It is only to be said when something is not true.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
It only works if you have the truth and you don't.
Shalom.

I have the Word of God, The Bible. It is the truth. Every word of God is true.

Remember those that received not the love of the truth?

2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV - 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have the Word of God, The Bible. It is the truth. Every word of God is true.

Remember those that received not the love of the truth?

2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV - 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That would be you. You don't have the love of the truth. You blaspheme God and Jesus Christ. When you deny the very verses I show you. I have the love of the truth because I have the Word abiding in me. You don't.
[Jhn 5:38
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That would be you. You don't have the love of the truth. You blaspheme God and Jesus Christ. When you deny the very verses I show you. I have the love of the truth because I have the Word abiding in me. You don't.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
Shalom.

You are saying this about yourself. I am not posting here anymore today as evening and a new day are approaching.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are saying this about yourself. I am not posting here anymore today as evening and a new day are approaching.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I hope you don't post on my threads anymore. Until you can find the Holy Spirit and learn some things. And the evidence will be when the Word is abiding in you.