Environmentalist extremists’ agenda is to kill people

republicanchick

Remember DDT and how AWFUL it is for the environment? (according to the loons...)

Come to find out, it was the most effective way to stop malaria, and the discontinuation of its use resulted in MILLIONS of Third World people dying… but oh well… who cares about Third Word people?

Also, come to find out, DDT actually helped the bald eagle and other bird species to survive… (Strangely, what is good for humans often turns out 2b good for other creatures… Imagine that!!)

Tell the eco-terrorists to sit down and shut up already

Their agenda is to kill humans.

Don’t believe that? Well… for one: Aside from the above and numerous other examples... Show me one environmentalist who is pro life…

Show me ONE

+

Foxfire

Show me one environmentalist who is pro life…

Show me ONE

Pope Benedict XVI

iu

http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/true-environmentalists-are-pro-life-says-pope

+++

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame

Remember DDT and how AWFUL it is for the environment? (according to the loons...)

Come to find out, it was the most effective way to stop malaria, and the discontinuation of its use resulted in MILLIONS of Third World people dying… but oh well… who cares about Third Word people?

Also, come to find out, DDT actually helped the bald eagle and other bird species to survive… (Strangely, what is good for humans often turns out 2b good for other creatures… Imagine that!!)

Tell the eco-terrorists to sit down and shut up already

Their agenda is to kill humans.

Don’t believe that? Well… for one: Aside from the above and numerous other examples... Show me one environmentalist who is pro life…

Show me ONE

+
Where do you get your (mis)information?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
that's b/c you don't read science or people who read science like the author I cited

silent Spring was a big LIE

-
What author? There is no cite in your OP. And I have read the scientific reports the explain how DDT collects in the fat of animals and how that causes problems in the entire food chain.