Endure/hope to the end...

Right Divider

Body part
The only places that you can find this phrase and this concept are the books related to the Hebrews (i.e., Israel).

Matt 24:13 (AKJV/PCE)​
(24:13) But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.​
Mark 13:13 (AKJV/PCE)​
(13:13) And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.​
Heb 6:11-12 (AKJV/PCE)​
(6:11) And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end: (6:12) That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

The "promises" in Heb 6:12 are the same "promises" that Paul mentions in Romans 15:8

Rom 15:8 (AKJV/PCE)​
(15:8) Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises [made] unto the fathers:

Paul also mentions them here:
Rom 9:2-5 (AKJV/PCE)​
(9:2) That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. (9:3) For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: (9:4) Who are Israelites; to whom [pertaineth] the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service [of God], and the promises; (9:5) Whose [are] the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ [came], who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.​

Those all relate to the promised kingdom for Israel.

None of these relate to the body of Christ.

Please see the excellent study of the book of Hebrews here: https://graceambassadors.com/hebrews