easy to be provoked

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I was one of them. That was my weakness and immaturity.

So that gave me trouble because I have many posters who don't like me much what I have to say.

It is not good fruit to be easily being provoked. In fact, it is darn right bad fruit and bad witness for my Lord, Jesus.

I just discovered to ease my frustration by giving pos reps and thanks to all my not so friendly posters.

I feel great by doing that.

I discovered this by creating apology thread.

Many blessings to all of you.

Love and peach in Christ.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There are many gentle posters here who are not easily provoked.

I would like to be one of them.

blessings.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We are making satan happy when we are so easily provoked.
Meshak, provoking can be both harmful and beneficial.

Beneficial:

Romans 11:14 KJV
(14) If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

Harmful:

Colossians 3:21 KJV
(21) Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.

There is a time and place for everything under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 KJV
(1) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
(2) A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
(3) A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
(4) A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
(5) A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
(6) A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
(7) A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
(8) A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

I bring this up because some folks like to turn everything into a strictly black or white issue as if all hatred, anger, lying, war, etc. is all bad all the time.
It's not all bad all the time.
And that is a big reason why one must take all of scripture into account.

For instance:

Matthew 5:22 KJV
(22) But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

There is a cause for righteous anger at times.

And as we read ALL of scripture, we learn that even lying can be the beneficial thing to do, as Rahab lied to the men searching for the Israelite spies to protect the spies, and it was a good thing to do.

And then we have the scriptures telling us how David and the priest broke the holy law by eating the temple shewbread, and it was a good thing to do.

Not to mention that you so loosely throw around the words "hate" and "anger" to everyone that disagrees with your viewpoints.
Tell us why it is hate and anger when one disagrees with your viewpoint, but it is not hate and anger when you disagree with their viewpoint.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

So that gave me trouble because I have many posters who don't like me much what I have to say.

It is not good fruit to be easily being provoked. In fact, it is darned bad fruit and bad witness for my Lord, Jesus.

I just discovered to ease my frustration by giving pos reps and thanks to all my not so friendly posters.

bump.

Anyone would like to keep me company here:)

It is lonely here.

marhig

Meshak, provoking can be both harmful and beneficial.

Beneficial:

Romans 11:14 KJV
(14) If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

Harmful:

Colossians 3:21 KJV
(21) Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.

There is a time and place for everything under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 KJV
(1) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
(2) A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
(3) A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
(4) A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
(5) A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
(6) A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
(7) A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
(8) A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

I bring this up because some folks like to turn everything into a strictly black or white issue as if all hatred, anger, lying, war, etc. is all bad all the time.
It's not all bad all the time.
And that is a big reason why one must take all of scripture into account.

For instance:

Matthew 5:22 KJV
(22) But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

There is a cause for righteous anger at times.

And as we read ALL of scripture, we learn that even lying can be the beneficial thing to do, as Rahab lied to the men searching for the Israelite spies to protect the spies, and it was a good thing to do.

And then we have the scriptures telling us how David and the priest broke the holy law by eating the temple shewbread, and it was a good thing to do.

Not to mention that you so loosely throw around the words "hate" and "anger" to everyone that disagrees with your viewpoints.
Tell us why it is hate and anger when one disagrees with your viewpoint, but it is not hate and anger when you disagree with their viewpoint.

Meshak is right, it's better to hold back than be provoked, Jesus was reviled and reviled not again. And if he's in our hearts, we'll do the same and we'll have hope for everyone, no matter what they think of us. If we still hold anything against others then we need to go to God and pray about it and try not to be provoked and try to turn from being hard and pray hard, until God takes away the hardness from our hearts.

Romans 11:14 is the right provocation, it's encouraging and provoking others to do what's right, meshak is speaking of the wrong provocation, where we then turn round and rip each other to bits because we don't agree. Many are judged here by others, yet they could be following Christ and love God deeply from their hearts. We all have understanding at different levels, that doesn't mean that we don't belong to God. God loves us all and he wants us all back, every one, every poster and every reader here, everyone, and only he truly knows our hearts. Those who belong to God will be obeying him and living by his will and he will be working on their hearts through Christ by the power of the spirit, changing them to be more like that of Christ Jesus and they will be producing the fruits of the Spirit. And reviling and provoking in the wrong way aren't one of them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

It is not good fruit to be easily being provoked. In fact, it is darned bad fruit and bad witness for my Lord, Jesus.

Have you been keeping up with MY 'Pos-reps?'