E.C.T. for misguided souls who rely on simply parroting verses from the Holy KJV N.T.

Gurucam

Titus: 3 King James Version (KJV)
3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

The above says, Our savior did not appear to us because we esteemed, used, promoted, invoked and/or upheld the ten commandments. More precisely the above says, "for we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another."

The above is confirming that Jesus did not appear (come) to those people (2000 odd years ago) because they esteemed, used, promoted, invoked and/or upheld the ten commandments . . . because they did not. (this is history or data related to the Jews etc. of 2000 years ago and the circumstances under with Jesus came to them)

Jesus came to them purely because of mercy. The above simply explained the circumstances under which Jesus came to those people, 2000 odd years ago. Jesus did not come to them because they did good or bad things.

Jesus came among them to offer them salvation by/through the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost.

Therefore salvation is through the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost.

Traditional Christians totally miss the above point. Traditional Christians simply parrot the above (as a slogan) and believe that they are saved. They simplistically do this with no recognition of or regard for, what 'regeneration' means in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Matthews: 19 KJV N.T.
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The regeneration is when Jesus sits on the throne of his glory. After Jesus crucifixion, He rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body and sat on the right side of the Holy Spirit. Since 2000 odd years ago, Jesus is on His throne of glory receiving people who follow Him.

1 Corinthians 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Salvation requires one to follow Jesus in the regeneration. This involves following Jesus in His regenerated Spirit. Jesus Spirit was regenerated after he was crucified. Then Jesus rose to spirit heaven in His regenerated Spirit. Jesus' regenerated Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.

In this format Jesus is pure Spirit. He is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit. In this format, Jesus is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

In order to follow the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus one must be 'converted', i.e. one must becoming spiritually aware. Then search one's own heart/spirit to discern the Spirit of Jesus, within. Then be led into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. This is how one follows Jesus, in the regeneration, and is also saved.

One is not saved simply by parroting verses from the Holy KJV N.T. One is saved by following Jesus in the regeneration:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Do not be 'the dead' who simplistically only parrot verses.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dear, dear traditional Christians,

Before confessing anything with your mouth, make sure you know it is true in your heart. Otherwise it is simply worthless parroting.

This goes even for knowing that God raised Jesus. You must know this because you communed with Jesus within in your own heart/spirit and He made intercession for you with the Holy Spirit. If you have not achieve this feat, you do not know Jesus and you are not known to Jesus and He cannot confess you to God.

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first (i.e. before making a mouth confession) the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Jesus rose to spirit heaven (God's kingdom) clad only in a spirit body. There he is seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit. And He is ready willing and able to make intercession, with the Holy Spirit, for those who genuine follow him, as He currently is, i.e. as the Spirit of Truth.

One would know that Jesus is alive, only by reaching Him, in the kingdom of God, within one's own heart/spirit:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Clearly Jesus is the truth and Christians can reach/commune with God only by going through Jesus. This is the same as saying only Jesus can intercede with God for Christians.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

The above says 'the Spirit makes intercession'. Clearly only Jesus can make intercession for Christians, with God. The Spirit who makes intercession is Jesus in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God format, also called, the Spirit of Truth.

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The Holy KJV N.T. say, Jesus rose to heaven in a spirit body. The Holy KJV N.T. also says, Jesus is the truth. Therefore Jesus clad only in spirit body is the Spirit of Truth who is seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit ready willing and able to make intercession for Christians, with the Holy Spirit.

And he that searches his heart would know what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for him to know, pray for, say and do. By being led into his works by this he follows Jesus and simultaneously do the will of God.

This is because what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit is a perfect amalgam of groaning which a person cannot otter and the will of God (which is the Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit).

This is also how one will know Jesus and be known to Jesus. . . . it is not by parroting verses.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth will bring new knowledge. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, as discerned within one's own heart, brings knowledge and guidance which the physical Jesus did not bring:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Romans: 10 King James Version (KJV)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Traditional Christians come up with their own idea of 'believing things in their 'heart'. Then from this idea they supposedly put the idea that God hath raised Jesus from the dead. Then they parrot the above verse and believe that they are saved. For them the rest of the Holy KJV N.T. counts for nothing.

They do not realize that 'believing in their heart' is linked to knowing something that is delivered to their heart and not about their hold a belief which they put into their heart.

Romans: 6 KJV N.T.
17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

'Knowing things in one's heart' is not linked to anything that the physical Jesus delivered:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Speaking of good advice...

The Multicolor Text / Lunatic litmus test...

Put anyone who refuses to use normal text colors in their posts on ignore. It's astonishing the number of lunatics there are that don't like black lettering. I don't know what the connection is but it definitely exists. Using color for emphasis (i.e. using red letters for words of Jesus for example) is normal enough but whole threads of posts with not one letter of black text is lunatic central.

Gurucam

Clete:

The world will not be held back until you catch up. The fullness of color, is a part of the software of this modern forum. Using the fullness of color is an expression of natural creativity. This is a spirit and Spirit thing. It is a test of your readiness to receive spirit/Spirit things.

If you cannot cope, you are being left behind. This is like being an Old testament person in a New Testament age. At all events, the Old must die, to give way to the New.

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

One of the seriously destructive problem of traditional Christians is that they expect, everything, including the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, to be handed to them, instantly, on their terms, like fast foods. This is what is being served-up in the millions of traditional Christian churches. This is one of the reasons why the very great majority of those called to Christianity, do not get truth, they err and are not chosen.

Traditional Christians like and demand fast food style foolishness instead of truth. And indeed this is what they get and pay for, in their churches. People praise others and pay handsomely when these others reaffirm their prejudices and preconditioned ideas and beliefs (do not be fooled). People like to feel comfortable in their life long beliefs, even if these are seriously flawed and baseless. Traditional Christian churches know this only to well.

My posts relate to the club of the few, the chosen few. Not the pampered and deluded masses.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

In Christianity, salvation and deliverance comes to the devoted seeker who searches every possible opportunity, to get to truth in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Why would you foolishly believe that I will suffer if you do not read my post?

Fact is, using the 'ignore' option is legal and totally acceptable on this forum. This means that there is absolutely no room for the likes of you to complain.

You do not have to read my post. Nor do I have to present my post in any format suitable to you.

At any event, under grace of God, my posts are for the few who are truly interested and so make a genuine effort to used them as is. The mysteries of God's kingdom are never presented in a tailor made, free for all, manner.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are hid from people who want it served-up, instantly, to their likeness and on their terms, like fast foods

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

2000 odd years ago, Abraham's generations got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven for the first time. And even then it was delivered only to the disciples, by Jesus.

Fact is one has to be deserving and chosen by God (like the disciples) to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

I post according to the precise dictates of the Spirit of Truth. If you find that my posts are not to your liking, then my posts are not for you. Feel free to put me on ignore.

You are owed nothing. It is not consequential whether or not, you or any other particular person enter God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus simply left two choices. Each person is totally free to choose one from the following two choices:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

From these two choices Jesus dispatches people to two different places, as follows:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

Also the Holy KJV N.T. say the above separation will conform to:

Be humble and meek. Live and let live. As good as you may believe yourself to be and claim to be, I do not want to be turned into you.

Also, I would be worried if I get too many kiddos. Truth is recognized and appreciated only by a chosen few (i.e. the chosen few). Too many kiddos means that my posts cannot be truth.

For sure Christianity is not a popularity contest. Christianity is about a few from all of the billions, who are of Abraham's generations.

To be popular with more than a chosen few, in all the billions of Abraham's generations is sin, death and delivery into hell inside the earth, with Satan.

Indeed to be popular with the masses from (the very great majority of) the billions of Abraham's generations is sin, death and delivery into hell inside the earth, with Satan.

This is what is said in the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Speaking of good advice...

It is communism to force-fit every one into one base-line model. That approach destroys creativity. One must be challenged into being creative.

It is man who seeks to give every thing to every person. Jesus and God is not about distributing 'fish'. They are about teaching everyone to 'fish'. Jesus and God require each person to seek according to his/her own creativity, become actualized and soweth and reap accordingly.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

It is about each person, through his/her own devoted effort, finding the straight gate and narrow way which leadeth onto life and which only a few will find.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

It is all a matter of genuine interest. The odd truly interested person who finds it difficult to read any original post (as presented) can color and size configure it, to their liking (that is, to suit his/her individual reading limitations/disabilities). For example, for those who need it, Clete's plain black post can be easily reconfigured as follows:

Clete said:

"The Multicolor Text / Lunatic litmus test...

Put anyone who refuses to use normal text colors in their posts on ignore. It's astonishing the number of lunatics there are that don't like black lettering. I don't know what the connection is but it definitely exists. Using color for emphasis (i.e. using red letters for words of Jesus for example) is normal enough but whole threads of posts with not one letter of black text is lunatic central."

One should not be forced to reduce his/her post to suit the most simplistic or most disabled among us. There are creative software tools on all computers, which such people can use. They must be encourage to be creative, instead of sitting down, with the expectation of being served on their terms.

People who simply sit down and wait to be served on their terms, by other humans, always loose out.

Fact is, those who refuse to be creative are seldom informed and they are 'ignore' by nature/God. They simply do not make it:

Matthews: 21 KJV N.T.
19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

The above also applies to humans:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

It is not a disability that deprives one. It is one's lack of effort to be creative. It is one's own failure to creatively compensate for one's disability.

Fact is all humans are disabled. We must all be blindly guided by the Spirit of Truth:

My posts are literally how and what, I am given to post by the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus. These posts are all totally supported, literally, by revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

It is not in demanding that all posts be in black, with a few highlights. Do not be caught in the 'victim' syndrome.

Last edited:

Bradley D

The problem I see with most professed Christians around me is that they do not read and study the Bible. They want to satisfy the flesh, plus go to heaven.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I put all scripture in blue and italics because somebody once said I was wrong. So people should add to scripture? What is the point. I'm not seeing it.

Gurucam

Seems very desirable, expedient, forthright and necessary that one's Christian posts be totally supported by literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T.

These quotes must be posted in a distinctive way. I use green. The color green is linked to letters/scriptures. This is simply out of full literal recognition and respect for the Holy KJV N.T.

This is not something that should be discouraged.

Generally traditional Christians deny, distort, corrupt and/or change the literal words/messages in the Holy KJV N.T. to suit their fancy. They have been taught and encouraged into this practice by false prophets and false spying brethren.

For traditional Christians, the Holy KJV N.T. is simply a punching bag. Each of them seem to have and promote his/her own interpretation, twist, corruption, dis-figuration and distortion of the verses in the Holy KJV N.T..

Fact is, the Holy KJV N.T. is literally complete and accurate as presented. However traditional Christians do not like the literal messages in the Holy KJV N.T., The like the messages in the Holy Old testament. So they do not recognize and/or respect the Holy KJV N.T..

Traditional Christians recognize, respect, praise and/or honor false prophets and false spying brethren, who can cunningly distort and twist the Holy KJV N.T.. so as to have it support O.T. ideas. They call this 'correcting' or 'interpreting' the Holy KJV N.T..

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

For example:

False prophets and false spying brethren, have misled the billions strong traditional Christians into esteeming, using, promoting and/or invoking the ten commandments (in some way or the other).

Traditional Christians are Old testament Mosaic people. They are not New Testament people in Christ. They are simply masquerading as Christians.

Traditional Christians are not Christians. Christ has benefited them nothing and they are not under grace of God. They are simply misled. They therefore err and are not chosen:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Those who err fall through the cracks. They do not make it. They rely on false/baseless hope. They are not chosen for God's kingdom of heaven. These are billions of Abraham's generations

Jesus prepared just one mansion in God's house and this mansion is for those who follow him. These are the chosen few:

John: 14 KJV N.T.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

One can only hope that Moses and other prophets have gone forth and prepared other mansions in God's house for those who (even in the slightest way) esteem, use, promote and/or invoke Moses' laws (i.e. the ten commandments).

The sad fact is, the Holy KJV N.T. says, the ten commandments killeth. The Holy KJV N.T. says, the ten commandments are the law of sin and death. And sin and death means delivery into hell inside the depth of earth, with Satan:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, killeth, confirming that the ten commandments are the law of sin and death.

The above is also a very clear instruction, to newly spiritually aware people, to transgress the ten commandment so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

I ask you guy, how many of the billions of Abraham's generations know the above mystery of God's kingdom of heaven?

According to the Holy KJV N.T. Jesus' answer to the above question is: Only a few, a chosen few.

And indeed Abraham's generations include Catholics, Traditional Christians, Jews and Muslims. These are at least 3 plus billion people. They all (in some way or the other) seek guidance and salvation through the O.T. and/or the N.T.. This defines them as Abraham's generations.

Jesus' prophesy is that from among these billions, only a few will be chosen for his mansion in God's house, in spirit heaven. These are the few who totally abandon and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

Do you guys know even one of these chosen few people?

Last edited:

Gurucam

The idea of the ten commandments and esteeming the ten commandments does not stop one from serving or satisfying flesh. The idea of the ten commandments and esteeming the ten commandments does not even help one to stop serving flesh.

In fact, the idea of the ten commandments and esteeming the ten commandments totally encourages and excites one to serve and satisfy flesh. This is the curse of the ten commandments:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above is an instruction to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally. This is the only way to stop serving flesh. This is the only way to stop bringing forth fruits onto dead (include children of the flesh) and start bringing forth fruits onto God (include children of God).

The above instructs and means that if you are in a procreative marital union (with or without children) according to the dictates of the ten commandments, you must totally walk away from (abandon) that union and form new ones that are motivated by spirit/love.

However the above applies only if you are awakened to spirit/love (converted). If you among 'the dead' you must remain under the dictates of the ten commandments. 'The dead' defines people who are dead to spirit/love.

The idea is not to stop serving and satisfying flesh. It is to serve and satisfy flesh according to the guidance and instructions of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit . . . even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

Romans:8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

One who is led by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

. . . a billion strong traditional Christians are, in some small and big ways, foolishly, esteeming, using, promoting and invoking the ten commandments . . . and foolishly and erroneously believing that they are Christian, children of God and under grace of God.

Sadness prevails among traditional Christians who are literally fulfilling:

and

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: One who procreates in a spiritless/loveless union bring forth only children of the flesh, even if both people are the best among those who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments. Their best effort under this system will not stop them from bringing forth only children of the flesh and absolutely no children of God.

The Holy KJV N.T. also says: one's best effort under this Old Mosaic system will not stop one from accruing sin, death and delivery into hell inside the earth, with Satan.

These are among the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, which Jesus brought for the first time to Abraham's generations, and delivered privately, to only the disciples, 2000 odd years ago. Those who follow Jesus are the few (the chosen few) who embrace, esteem, use, promote and/or invoke these mysteries.

The rest of Abraham's generations (billions) are the dead who have been burying and continue to bury each other:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus told him, "Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead."

The above are all literal (as is) revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. Nothing is added, taken away, left out, changed, interpreted, corrected and/or corrupted, as is traditionally done by traditional Christians.

It is time to wake-up and smell the aroma of truth.

Last edited:

HisServant

No translated bible is Holy.... when I see the term Holy applied to anything that God has not specifically designated as Holy... i see it as blasphemy.

Gurucam

HisServant,

All written works (whether in their original form or not) are questionable. All written works rely on the intent and integrity of the narrator and/or writer.

Fact is, in the final analysis, all information (both written and/or spoken) that come to you through another human is not to be accepted.

Truth is gained only through one's own experience of
1. receiving information and guidance from the Spirit of Truth through one's own spirit.
2. having actual experiential validation of success gained through using and following information and guidance from the Spirit of Truth as received through one's own heart/spirit.

Nothing else is valid for one.

I base my acceptance of the Holy KJV N.T. on:
1. my intuitive insights from the Spirit of Truth, as discerned through my own heart/spirit and,
2 the fact that the people who wrote the Holy KJV N.T. were far closer to and more informed about, the actual events, than any Johnny come lately with an Old foreign language manuscript and a dictionary for inter-language translation.

At every event and forum, all knowledge comes through the consciousness of humans. All knowledge comes from nothingness/abstraction. However only a chosen few get knowledge through this abstract/nothingness path and source.

Indeed only a chosen few receive knowledge directly from consciousness/abstraction (not through physically spoken and/or physically written words). The very great majority get their knowledge from these chosen few in physically spoken and physically written words.

The above is the basis of all formal and other educations. There are the chosen few who bring forth knowledge from nothingness. And there are the masses who accept knowledge from these chosen few.

The aim of every human should be to get all his/her knowledge directly and personally from consciousness/Spirit of Truth and not have to go through another human to get his knowledge.

The final frontier is to be able to source your knowledge like the originator of knowledge and not like a student. To achieve the final frontier the student must become the master.

A Christian is one who differs in no way from Jesus Christ, with only one exception. Jesus is Lord.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all

Jesus was a master, not a student. Jesus did not study scriptures:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

Jesus confirmed that All Truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you

The above says, the Spirit of Truth brings (new) knowledge which cannot be delivered in physically written and/or physically spoken words.

All Truth comes from the Spirit of Truth and this is not about searching any physically written or physically spoken source. This is about Getting Truth directly from the Spirit of Truth, by searching one's own heart/spirit. This is not about words, 'per say'. This is about power or actualization to get All Truth directly from the Spirit of Truth through one's own heart/spirit.

Getting and knowing Truth is not about following Moses. It is about becoming 'a Moses'. It is about having the capacity (the actualization) to commune, personally and individually, with God, on a mountain or any where else.

The kingdom of God is not in the words of scriptures. It is in power. One cannot enter God's kingdom of heaven by reading, hearing and parroting Holy books. It is about 'doing away with' (throwing away) all 'Holy books'. The kingdom of God is anchored in having the power (actualization) to individually and directly commune with and be informed and guided by, God:

1 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Abraham received the promise of the Spirit, not because he read and knew scriptures but because he had the power to commune directly with God . . . and he was willing to ignore and disobey scriptures so as to obey God's, individualized and live instructions, to him.

This test which Abraham had and passed is the basis of the New spirit and Spirit based covenant which Jesus brought for the first time to Abraham generations some 2000 odd years ago and delivered, privately, to only the disciples.

With absolute clarity, Jesus says that the Spirit of Truth bring All Truth. Even he could not deliver All Truth in physically spoken and physically written words.

Therefore to designate any written or spoken material as God's word is indeed blasphemy. Not even the slightest thing from God can be rendered in written and spoken words. Written and spoken 'scriptures' are simply a totally inadequate parable based thing. They are given for appeasing (fooling-up) 'the dead' who do not have the actualization and therefore cannot get All Truth directly and individually from the Spirit of Truth.

All written scriptures are letters which killeth. They keep one in foolishness. Written scriptures undermine and dampen one's motivation to become spiritually aware and get All Truth from the Spirit of Truth. In this way all written scriptures kills one, because things of God cannot be rendered in physical written and physically spoken words.

Only the Spirit of Truth can deliver Truth (things of God). And All Truth are delivered only directly and intuitively through one's own heart/spirit. Only the Spirit of Truth giveth life:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

The following confirm that scriptures were called letters:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

The above says: And the Jews marveled, saying, How does Jesus know scriptures, having never learned?

The above are literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., i.e., my Holy book. Do not desecrate my Holy book to prop-up your Holy book. Instead show, if you can, that your Holy book can stand on it own.

Jesus never claim to have a monopoly on God and/or heaven:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that Jesus has prepared a mansion in God's house for those of us who esteem, use, promote and invoke the Holy KJV N.T.. Why would anyone deny such a book, the 'Holy' title.

It is hoped that Moses, or who so ever is the anchor of your Holy book, has prepared at least one mansion for you and yours, in God's house. Does your Holy book speak of this?

Last edited: