Drug Prices

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am against all drug use.
Maybe if prices were eliminated or brought to zero, free, they can be gotten rid of.
Otherwise, don't sell drugs ever, still. Don't give them to anyone, or use them yourself. Do what you have to do to get rid of them with no harm to the environment.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Maybe if prices were eliminated or brought to zero, free, they can be gotten rid of.
Otherwise, don't sell drugs ever, still. Don't give them to anyone, or use them yourself. Do what you have to do to get rid of them with no harm to the environment.

Why not give all YOUR drugs to the impoverished and call it a day?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Rishon, Ziv 28, Laylah, Omer 43.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You're lucky in that respect. He doesn't know what he's talking about. He keeps mentioning something about little dogs. It really doesn't make any logical sense? He's kinda like you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're lucky in that respect. He doesn't know what he's talking about. He keeps mentioning something about little dogs. It really doesn't make any logical sense? He's kinda like you.

It is Rishon, Ziv 28, Yom, Boker, Omer 43.

I do not know what you are seeking to accomplish here.

Tnkrbl123!

So what you are saying is that whenever you have a terrible headache you have never taken an advil or Tylenol?
What you are saying is that people who have medical co editions such as high blood pressure should not take any medication to help lower their blood pressure and just end up accepting their fate and die early of a heart attack and stroke .....or people like myself who have kidney disease should not take any medication for pain or kidney function and if I get kidney stones - which I am prone to - I should just suffer to the point that I pass out from the pain and not go to the hospital to get help for pain or get medication to help break them down to pass them? You are saying that a child (or adult, but child make the point stronger) who has a fever should not take Motrin to lower their fever...that child should be left to suffer and possibly get brain damage from a sever fever - it happens!!!!!- because fever reducing drugs are wrong?
Is that what you are saying?
Because if you are against all drugs you are basically against relieving suffering from medical conditions...its actually quite sick if that is your opinion. Because if you are against all drugs then you would tell a mother or a child with a child dying from curable diseases to let that child die because taking an antidote is wrong? I think YOU ARE WRONG!!!! And also disturbed if that's how you think.
Do you not know that even God says that a little wine is good for an upset stomach....are you calling God wrong?

"No longer drink only water, but use a little wine for the sake of your stomach and your frequent ailments." 1 Timothy 5:23

"Give strong drink to the one who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress;" Proverbs 31:6

"And on the banks, on both sides of the river, there will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither, nor their fruit fail, but they will bear fresh fruit every month, because the water for them flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for healing." Ezekiel 47:12
"Take balm for her pain; perhaps she may be healed." Jeremiah 51:8

"Luke the beloved physician greets you, as does Demas." Colossians 4:14

"And Isaiah said, “Bring a cake of figs. And let them take and lay it on the boil, that he may recover.” 2 Kings 20:7

"He went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he set him on his own animal and brought him to an inn and took care of him." Luke 10:34

"Now Isaiah had said, “Let them take a cake of figs and apply it to the boil, that he may recover.” Isaiah 38:21

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So what you are saying is that whenever you have a terrible headache you have never taken an advil or Tylenol?
What you are saying is that people who have medical co editions such as high blood pressure should not take any medication to help lower their blood pressure and just end up accepting their fate and die early of a heart attack and stroke .....or people like myself who have kidney disease should not take any medication for pain or kidney function and if I get kidney stones - which I am prone to - I should just suffer to the point that I pass out from the pain and not go to the hospital to get help for pain or get medication to help break them down to pass them? You are saying that a child (or adult, but child make the point stronger) who has a fever should not take Motrin to lower their fever...that child should be left to suffer and possibly get brain damage from a sever fever - it happens!!!!!- because fever reducing drugs are wrong?
Is that what you are saying?
Because if you are against all drugs you are basically against relieving suffering from medical conditions...its actually quite sick if that is your opinion. Because if you are against all drugs then you would tell a mother or a child with a child dying from curable diseases to let that child die because taking an antidote is wrong? I think YOU ARE WRONG!!!! And also disturbed if that's how you think.
Do you not know that even God says that a little wine is good for an upset stomach....are you calling God wrong?

"No longer drink only water, but use a little wine for the sake of your stomach and your frequent ailments." 1 Timothy 5:23

"Give strong drink to the one who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress;" Proverbs 31:6

"And on the banks, on both sides of the river, there will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither, nor their fruit fail, but they will bear fresh fruit every month, because the water for them flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for healing." Ezekiel 47:12
"Take balm for her pain; perhaps she may be healed." Jeremiah 51:8

"Luke the beloved physician greets you, as does Demas." Colossians 4:14

"And Isaiah said, “Bring a cake of figs. And let them take and lay it on the boil, that he may recover.” 2 Kings 20:7

"He went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he set him on his own animal and brought him to an inn and took care of him." Luke 10:34

"Now Isaiah had said, “Let them take a cake of figs and apply it to the boil, that he may recover.” Isaiah 38:21

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31
Physical Pain or Suffering should never be an excuse or reason to drug anyone. I am against all drugs, pain killers, street drugs, illicit drugs, narcotics, opiods, medications, medicine, meds, etc.... Do not find a reason to medicate or self-medicate. I encourage you to reconsider your position about drug use in Canada and drug use in general. What about the Nazarite or the Christian with convictions?

Tnkrbl123!

Physical Pain or Suffering should never be an excuse or reason to drug anyone. I am against all drugs, pain killers, street drugs, illicit drugs, narcotics, opiods, medications, medicine, meds, etc.... Do not find a reason to medicate or self-medicate. I encourage you to reconsider your position about drug use in Canada and drug use in general. What about the Nazarite or the Christian with convictions?

ok good to know that you disagree with God. I will remember that. You are calling God wrong good to know. you should go repent

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
ok good to know that you disagree with God. I will remember that. You are calling God wrong good to know. you should go repent
No. Not at all. You do not understand the Scriptures. As for Canada we have Chabad.org, one of your Rabbis, and you have Mendel Kaplan. As for me I am a man and you should not be telling me what to do. It is against the Bible, adultery, and you are crossing your border with each post to do it.

Tnkrbl123!

No. Not at all. You do not understand the Scriptures. As for Canada we have Chabad.org, one of your Rabbis, and you have Mendel Kaplan. As for me I am a man and you should not be telling me what to do. It is against the Bible, adultery, and you are crossing your border with each post to do it.

get over it!!!!! yes I live in Canada... you need to stop fixating yourself on these meaningless details and instead of worrying about your fantasy tale of crossing over some border while on the internet you jeed to get with REALITY. the fact that I live in Canada makes ZERO difference when it comes to theological matters...ZERO.

What does make a difference though is that you do not understand the scriptures ...or if you do then you completely ignore what they say and put your own opinions above the words of God.

I gave you MANY scriptures that show you that GOD instructs us to take medicine for ailments. you ignored them all. You are denying the words of the Lord because you believe that you know better than God...reality check Jacob ..you are WRONG!!!!

read the scriptures I gave you again where God says medicine is GOOD!!!!!!
I gave you scriptures from both the Jew testament and old testament where God Says medicine is GOOD. Medicines are drugs and God says to take medicine.
God says to drink wine for an upset stomach.
Before you try to teach people you need to learn and understand yourself. Because you cannot teach people if you are completely ignorant to the truth.

ps. You obviously do not understand what adultery means and before you accuse a person of adultery like you accused me of you have to understand what it means. And before you accuse me of adultery....which is impossible for me because I am not married... you must repent for YOUR OWN adulterous acts....when you admitted to both adultery and incest!!!!! you are so hypocritical it's ridiculous.

"You hypocrite! First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye." Matthew 7:5

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
get over it!!!!! yes I live in Canada... you need to stop fixating yourself on these meaningless details and instead of worrying about your fantasy tale of crossing over some border while on the internet you jeed to get with REALITY. the fact that I live in Canada makes ZERO difference when it comes to theological matters...ZERO.

What does make a difference though is that you do not understand the scriptures ...or if you do then you completely ignore what they say and put your own opinions above the words of God.

I gave you MANY scriptures that show you that GOD instructs us to take medicine for ailments. you ignored them all. You are denying the words of the Lord because you believe that you know better than God...reality check Jacob ..you are WRONG!!!!

read the scriptures I gave you again where God says medicine is GOOD!!!!!!
I gave you scriptures from both the Jew testament and old testament where God Says medicine is GOOD. Medicines are drugs and God says to take medicine.
God says to drink wine for an upset stomach.
Before you try to teach people you need to learn and understand yourself. Because you cannot teach people if you are completely ignorant to the truth.

ps. You obviously do not understand what adultery means and before you accuse a person of adultery like you accused me of you have to understand what it means. And before you accuse me of adultery....which is impossible for me because I am not married... you must repent for YOUR OWN adulterous acts....when you admitted to both adultery and incest!!!!! you are so hypocritical it's ridiculous.

"You hypocrite! First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye." Matthew 7:5
I can be accused of adultery and incest. I have never had sex with anyone.

As for you, the point is that you treat me like a man you are close to that you despise. I can't do anything about that with United States Law because you are in Canada. But I am a Jew. You ought to be subject to God's Law.