Does the Law of Moses have an end? If not, will it ever have an end?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Was this NOT the end of the Law? Is it only the end of the law for righteousness (to everyone who believes)?

Romans 10:4 NASB - 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.​

In other words, there is an end of the law or an end of the law for righteousness. What about those who do not believe? Was the Law and the Prophets not abolished? Or was the Law abolished?

Matthew 5:17-20 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others [to do] the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches [them,] he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses [that] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.​

Ephesians 2:15 NASB - 15 by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, [which is] the Law of commandments [contained] in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, [thus] establishing peace,​