Do you think this woman is effective?

Jose Fly

Watch the video below of a Christian woman street preacher outside a Topeka, Kansas high school, and also watch the reactions of the students around her.

My question to the Christians here...do you think she's being effective in helping to bring kids to Christ? Or do you think she's being counter-productive and actually helping to push more kids away?

BTW, what she's doing is legal since she's staying on the sidewalk rather than preaching on school property.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think this kind of approach is very counter productive.

they may feel superior but nothing else, IMO.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It can go either way.

It's all a matter of personal taste.

I will listen to one preacher more than another just because one has a more pleasing voice to me.
Their words could be exactly the same, but I would still prefer one over the other.

Sometimes I like the passive approach and sometimes I like the aggressive approach from a preacher.
So I'm not against either.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Productive or not, is not the goal. All are drawn to him, and this is evidence at judgment that ones chooses death. The message itself, not the delivery, is the only thing that matters. Of course if she preaches a false gospel then it means nothing anyway.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Watch the video below of a Christian woman street preacher outside a Topeka, Kansas high school, and also watch the reactions of the students around her.

My question to the Christians here...do you think she's being effective in helping to bring kids to Christ? Or do you think she's being counter-productive and actually helping to push more kids away?

BTW, what she's doing is legal since she's staying on the sidewalk rather than preaching on school property.
Poor video quality Jose. I'm sure she converted quite a few

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
She is degrading Jesus' religion. His voice was never heard in the street. (Isaiah 42:2)

Jose Fly

Interesting variety of responses. Thanks to everyone who has responded so far. And just to be clear, I didn't post this as a means to debate or ridicule. I'm genuinely interested in what fellow Christians think about this sort of thing.