Do You Love It?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How many times a day do you sin? With I love my car, I love my house, I love my neighborhood, I love chocolate, I love that place, I love to shop, I love to travel. All sins.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

I Jn 2:15-18
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world-- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-- is not of the Father but is of the world.
17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The First Book of John is sobering for me.

I said
I know what you mean. So many people read the bible and don't see what it says. But when the Holy Spirit quotes different parts to you in your mind. The verses take on a whole new view.

2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not love any of those things I like them. There is only one love of my life, Jesus, He saved me.

Truster

How many times a day do you sin? With I love my car, I love my house, I love my neighborhood, I love chocolate, I love that place, I love to shop, I love to travel. All sins.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world-- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-- is not of the Father but is of the world.
17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
(NKJ)

Blessed is the man unto whom YAH VEH imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.​

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Holy Spirit, that you continually insist is providing you with scripture, does not work in you.

I said
lol That's it? No evidence, no proof, no support from the Holy Spirit. Just your own opinion?

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

When we know that the Jews were blinded because they trusted their own opinion.

Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
(NKJ)

Truster

I said
lol That's it? No evidence, no proof, no support from the Holy Spirit. Just your own opinion?

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

When we know that the Jews were blinded because they trusted their own opinion.

Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
(NKJ)

I know Him. He knows me and I recognise His work and His enlightenment.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I know Him. He knows me and I recognise His work and His enlightenment.

I said
lol To say you know and not actually prove you know by demonstrating the Spirit is a total deception.
You see I really know and I can prove it by demonstrating the Spirit. The only thing we have to figure out now is if your totally deceived or your just trying to deceive us.

[1Co 2:4-9
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden [wisdom] which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How come everyone misses this? Do not love, do not love

(NKJ)