Do you believe the new covenant has come in Jesus Christ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
In Jeremiah the Lord declares that He will put His law within them (the house of Israel) and on their heart He would write it.

Jeremiah 31:33 33 "But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the Lord, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. NASU

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In Jeremiah the Lord declares that He will put His law within them (the house of Israel) and on their heart He would write it.

Jeremiah 31:33 33 "But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the Lord, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. NASU

Romans 11:27 KJV -

Ben Masada

No, the New Covenant came with Ezra soon after the return of the Jews from Babylon. (Jeremiah 31:31) Since according to Josephus about 10% of the Ten Tribes escaped Assyria and returned to join the House of Judah, in the South, the New Covenant was made with both the House of Israel and the House of Judah together to this day. (Ezekiel 37:22 Gentiles were welcome to join but through conversion according to Isaiah 56:1-8.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Romans 11:27 KJV -
Romans 11:27
27 "THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM,
WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS."
NASU

Jeremiah 31:34
34 "They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the Lord, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."
NASU

John 1:29
29 The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!
NASU

Luke 5:32
32 "I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance."
NASU

Luke 24:47
47 and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
NASU

Acts 5:31
31 "He is the one whom God exalted to His right hand as a Prince and a Savior, to grant repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
NASU

Acts 11:18
18 When they heard this, they quieted down and glorified God, saying, "Well then, God has granted to the Gentiles also the repentance that leads to life."
NASU

Funny how this is popping up lately, in one form or another, on peoples' minds. No, the New Covenant has not come to Israel yet, or should better say, they've not availed themselves of the New Covenant, in their unbelief, are suffering a blindness. Zechariah 12:9-14 describes a post-Armageddon scene of the Jews coming to see the Lord, and He pouring out His grace and supplications on them. There's also this teaching as to the program in Romans 11, which Patrick Jane also rightly referred to. Israel has the time of Jacob's trouble yet ahead, Jeremiah 30:7.

Romans 11

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Something that should be noted, those who say evil against the Jew, we are warned, "lest ye should be wise in your own conceits." Israel is still chosen of God, the holder of all the provisions of the Old Covenant that are eternal promises.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, the New Covenant came with Ezra soon after the return of the Jews from Babylon. (Jeremiah 31:31) Since according to Josephus about 10% of the Ten Tribes escaped Assyria and returned to join the House of Judah, in the South, the New Covenant was made with both the House of Israel and the House of Judah together to this day. (Ezekiel 37:22 Gentiles were welcome to join but through conversion according to Isaiah 56:1-8.

I believe it was Judah and Benjamin and Levi that returned from Babylon. This is the house of Judah. Was the house of Israel in the land before Christ came and referred to the new covenant in His own blood, that is His death, after explaining to His disciples that His body would be broken (given) for them?

Luke 22:14-23

The Lord's Supper

14 When the hour had come, He reclined at the table, and the apostles with Him. 15 And He said to them, "I have earnestly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; 16 for I say to you, I shall never again eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God." 17 And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He said, "Take this and share it among yourselves; 18 for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes." 19 And when He had taken some bread and given thanks, He broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me." 20 And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood. 21 "But behold, the hand of the one betraying Me is with Mine on the table. 22 "For indeed, the Son of Man is going as it has been determined; but woe to that man by whom He is betrayed!" 23 And they began to discuss among themselves which one of them it might be who was going to do this thing.
NASU

Ben Masada

I believe it was Judah and Benjamin and Levi that returned from Babylon. This is the house of Judah. Was the house of Israel in the land before Christ came and referred to the new covenant in His own blood, that is His death, after explaining to His disciples that His body would be broken (given) for them?

The blood Jesus shed on the cross had nothing to do with the New Covenant. When 10% of the Ten Tribes escaped Assyria and joined Judah in the South according to Josephus, two thirds of the Levites formed the majority of the Israelites who joined Judah in the South. So, the New Covenant was made with both Houses, especially Judah that then had become larger than that of Israel. Then of the Jews in general in Babylon no more than a small remnant of 10% returned to the Land of Israel. Then, Israel composed now of Jews and Israelites kept the name "Israel" and became known as such nationally.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The blood Jesus shed on the cross had nothing to do with the New Covenant. When 10% of the Ten Tribes escaped Assyria and joined Judah in the South according to Josephus, two thirds of the Levites formed the majority of the Israelites who joined Judah in the South. So, the New Covenant was made with both Houses, especially Judah that then had become larger than that of Israel. Then of the Jews in general in Babylon no more than a small remnant of 10% returned to the Land of Israel. Then, Israel composed now of Jews and Israelites kept the name "Israel" and became known as such nationally.
Jesus spoke of the new covenant in His own blood. Jesus is the King of Israel.

What are you reading of Josephus that says what you are saying he said?

My comment about the house of Judah in the land of Israel following the return from the Babylonian captivity has to do with two things in second temple times. One, Jesus and the new covenant. It was for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Two, Judah, Benjamin, and Levi are all mentioned in the New Testament writings. Are any of the other tribes mentioned?

That is, if you know that the house of Israel returned from Assyria when did it occur and how do you know?

Ben Masada

Jesus spoke of the new covenant in His own blood. Jesus is the King of Israel.

Jesus did not. You are taking Jesus as a Christian and not a Jew. A Hellenist Christian of the Pauline kind. Nothing of the NT was written by Jesus or any of his disciples. The Hellenist who wrote the NT is responsible for all that's claimed to have been said by Jesus.

What are you reading of Josephus that says what you are saying he said?

From the "Wars of the Jews." I read some long time ago but I still remember.

My comment about the house of Judah in the land of Israel following the return from the Babylonian captivity has to do with two things in second temple times. One, Jesus and the new covenant. It was for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Two, Judah, Benjamin, and Levi are all mentioned in the New Testament writings. Are any of the other tribes mentioned?

I advice that you read the book of Ezra/Nehemiah about the many among the Israelites who could not or did not care to identify their original Tribes.

That is, if you know that the house of Israel returned from Assyria when did it occur and how do you know?

The House of Israel never return from Assyria. They couldn't or the reason why they were rejected by the Lord would be invalidate. (Psalm 78:67-70) The escape of some of the Israelites occurred by steps between the day Israel was taken by the Assyrians in captivity and until the exile of Judah when both went to Babylon. A time between 621 and 568 BCE. At the end of the 70 years exile, the people who returned from Babylon were all called by the name Jews, though nationally they all became know as Israel. The new Israel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus did not. You are taking Jesus as a Christian and not a Jew. A Hellenist Christian of the Pauline kind. Nothing of the NT was written by Jesus or any of his disciples. The Hellenist who wrote the NT is responsible for all that's claimed to have been said by Jesus.

From the "Wars of the Jews." I read some long time ago but I still remember.

I advice that you read the book of Ezra/Nehemiah about the many among the Israelites who could not or did not care to identify their original Tribes.

The House of Israel never return from Assyria. They couldn't or the reason why they were rejected by the Lord would be invalidate. (Psalm 78:67-70) The escape of some of the Israelites occurred by steps between the day Israel was taken by the Assyrians in captivity and until the exile of Judah when both went to Babylon. A time between 621 and 568 BCE. At the end of the 70 years exile, the people who returned from Babylon were all called by the name Jews, though nationally they all became know as Israel. The new Israel.

Why do you say both went to Babylon?

In Ezra-Nehemiah, which passage do you refer to?

About Josephus, I was wondering if you know where in Josephus.

You don't need Paul for Jesus to have spoken of the new covenant in Himself.