Do you believe that God/ the Holy Spirit can and do speak directly to you?

Gurucam

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics believe that God or the Holy Spirit can and do speak directly to them. This idea is antichrist.

Christians do not come onto the God/Holy Spirit on their own. Christians go through Jesus (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus) to come onto God/Holy Spirit:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Seem very clear that the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession makes intercession for Saints/Christians according to the Spirit/Will of God, i.e. the Holy Spirit. And from this intercession the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession comes up with precisely what each person must know, pray for say and do.

And those who can and do searches their own hearts/spirits come to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for them to know. pray for, say and do.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of 1. the groaning which one cannot utter and 2. the Will/Spirit of God.

The instruction (in Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 7 KJV N.T.) is that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can and must serve their own spirit:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Fact is one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit. And all who can and do obey this instruction are glorified by God. These facts are also literally supported by:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

In the above revelation (Romans: 8 verses: 26 & 27 KJV N.T.) it is confirmed that the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession makes intercession with 'groaning which cannot be uttered' according to the Will/Spirit of God.

Therefore 'groaning which cannot be uttered' are the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration which are the fabric of one's spirit and the expression and fulfillment of these requir one to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

The above is why one is 'dead to' and delivered from the ten commandments, i.e. so that one can transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can serve one's spirit/love.

Also to express and fulfill these ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration which are the fabric of one's spirit, one must transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments). This Christian life style is not easily lived on earth, during the past 2000 odd years, this is why these result in groaning which one cannot utter.

Although aspiting Chrisys and Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve these these ideas, beliefs interests, need desires and aspiration which are the fabric of their hearts/spirit, these remain as groanings within the hearts of Christians, which they cannot utter.

The above is so, because of O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. These O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people deny, persecute, torture and kill aspiring Christians and Christians who seek to exercise their Christian God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their spirit.

And so these ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspiration which are the fabric of the hearts/spirit of Christians become 'groaning which cannot be utter'.

This is how children of the flesh (i.e. O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people) always persecute children of God/Christians/Saints (i.e. N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/follow Jesus people):

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

These O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, among aspiring Christians and Christians.

Fact is, one has God given, freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can and must serve these ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration which are the fabric of one's spirit.

And one is glorified by God when one exercise one's God given, freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) to serve these ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration which are the fabric of one's spirit.

It is very clear (from Romans: 8 verses 26 & 27 KJV N.T.) that when one is led into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do (as discerned within one's own heart/spirit) even if one has to transgress the ten commandments . . . one serve one's spirit whiles sowething to Spirit. This is the only anchor of Christianity.

Indeed this is how one does the will of God and becomes a Christian/child of God/Saint. This is also how one is glorified by God and inherits God's kingdom of heaven.

There is no provision in the above for Christian aspirants and Christians to have direct communion with and guidance from, God/the Holy Spirit.

If you can would you post where and how you all got the idea that Christians can by pass Jesus and have direct communion with God/the Holy Spirit?

If you cannot answer the above please go back to your popes and priests and ask how and why they come to the conclusion and promote, that aspiring Christians and Christians can be informed and led directly by, God/the Holy Spirit? Then share this information with me.

I would like to know the answer to the above, for my own correct edification. You should also be very interested in this inquiry.

Do not remain foolish (deceived) people who are suckered into believing foolishness and so, willingly bury each other in hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter for what could be eternity.

Last edited: