Daily Torah Study

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third), 12-5.

I would like to present the following link for you from which you can do Daily Torah Study.

Daily Torah Study

Each day this same link will provide you with Torah Study for that day.

Discussion can be had here in this thread. Simply mention what you are speaking in respect to, more than Today's Torah Study or Lesson except if you provide the date. For example, today you can say

(from

Chumash with Rashi
Parshat Tetzaveh, 3rd Portion (Exodus 28:31-28:43)
)

for Today's Chumash...

or

from Parshat Tetzaveh (provide portion or scripture reference)...

etc....

Enjoy!

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It is Revi'i (Fourth), 12-6.

Here is Today's Torah Portion. This post follows the Opening Post. Feel free to comment evening or morning, night or day.

Chumash with Rashi
Parshat Tetzaveh, 4th Portion (Exodus 29:1-29:18)

If you click on the link in the Opening Post today, you will see more for your Torah Study as you are able if you want to do any more study beyond the Chumash, as with each day you visit this thread.

Following Revi'i this week is Chamishi (Fifth), 12-7, and Shishi (Sixth), 12-8. You may choose to read the sixth and seventh portions (Shishi and Shabbat (Shabbat is the Sabbath)) on Shishi ahead of Shabbat. I recommend this.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon (First), 12-24, evening and morning, night and day.

Here is

Torah Reading for Vayikra
1st Portion: (Leviticus 1:1-13)

This Week we have a 7th Portion (after 6 Portions for the Torah Portion Vayikra) "the burnt offering of each Sabbath on its Sabbath", Maftir "This month shall be to you the head of the months; to you it shall be the first of the months of the year.", and Haftarah (from Ezekiel) "In the first month, on the first of the month,", with Rosh Chodesh (The Head of the Month, the New Moon) for the first month being the month of Aviv from Torah or Rosh Chodesh HaChodesh (The Head Month of the Months) being on Shabbat.

Note Months from Torah, the TaNaK, Scripture, prior to the Babylonian Captivity.

From Chabad.org, Shabbat

Rosh Chodesh Nissan
Hachodesh
Halachic Times (Zmanim)
Torah Reading
Vayikra: Leviticus 1:1 - 5:26
Shabbat Rosh Chodesh: Numbers 28:9-15
Parshat Hachodesh: Exodus 12:1-20
Shabbat Rosh Chodesh Hachodesh: Ezekiel 45:18 - 46:15; Isaiah 66:1; Isaiah 66:23-24; Isaiah 66:23

and from the Congregation that I attend here in Tacoma, Washington, Congregation T'shuvat Yisrael,

Vayikra
Description
The Portion name comes from the first word or words of the portion in Torah. This week the Torah Portion
name is Vayikra. This translates to "And (He) called".

Torah - Lev 1:1-5:26 (KJV 1:1-6:7)
Haftarah - Isa 43:21-44:23

So aside from the Daily Torah Study for today it is interesting to know the difference for this week's Readings.

In serving you today for this week I have written this spelling it out... maybe someone knows the difference for the Torah and also the Haftarah between Chabad.org and Congregation T'shuvat Yisrael for this week or in general. That there is a difference is something to be aware of or keep in mind.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi (Fifth) 12-28. It is evening, night.

From Today's Daily Torah a translation of the first verse.

I am working on my pronunciation of

וַיְדַבֵּ֥ר

Here is the verse

Chumash with Rashi
Parshat Vayikra, 5th Portion (Leviticus 4:1-4:26)

Leviticus Chapter 4
1 And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying,
:א וַיְדַבֵּ֥ר יְהֹוָ֖ה אֶל־משֶׁ֥ה לֵּאמֹֽר

That is or which is or that is

And spoke Yahveh to Moses saying

Shalom.

Jacob