Daily Mitzvah Negative Commandment 62

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 10-23. It is Yom, Day.

The following is from the Daily Mitzvah for the day. Discussion is welcome.

Daily Mitzvah
Negative Commandment 62

Negative Commandment 62 (Digest)
Vain Oaths

"You shall not take the name of the L-rd, your G‑d, in vain"—Exodus 20:7.

It is forbidden to needlessly swear in the name of G‑d.

Examples:

To swear falsely regarding something that is an obvious untruth [e.g., to swear regarding a simple pebble that it is made of gold].
To swear that a phenomenon that is known to be impossible has occurred.
To swear to do something that violates a Torah commandment.
To swear in attestation of an obvious truth, e.g., to swear that all that are slaughtered die.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your an antichrist your trying to deceive Christians into keeping part of the old testament.
Jews Are Self Condemning
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 9:15-17
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

James 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Gal 6:13-14
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
14 But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
(NKJ)
XXX Jesus came to deliver the Jews and they rejected Jesus. So Jesus offered deliverance to the Gentiles. Jesus came because the Jews wasnt keeping the law of God in the old testament. But there are those who want to lead you into the old testament law of sin and death. They are self condemning and leading you into condemnation.
Jesus brought us a new covenant(testament) Jesus changed the law, Jesus annulled the former commandments. Jesus is trying to save you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Your an antichrist your trying to deceive Christians into keeping part of the old testament.
Jews Are Self Condemning
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 9:15-17
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

James 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Gal 6:13-14
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
14 But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
(NKJ)
XXX Jesus came to deliver the Jews and they rejected Jesus. So Jesus offered deliverance to the Gentiles. Jesus came because the Jews wasnt keeping the law of God in the old testament. But there are those who want to lead you into the old testament law of sin and death. They are self condemning and leading you into condemnation.
Jesus brought us a new covenant(testament) Jesus changed the law, Jesus annulled the former commandments. Jesus is trying to save you.

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 10-24. It is Yom, Day. Boker, Morning.

I do not know what you mean by antichrist, but it is my understanding that the antichrist is against God's Law, not for it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 10-24. It is Yom, Day. Boker, Morning.

I do not know what you mean by antichrist, but it is my understanding that the antichrist is against God's Law, not for it.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The antichrist is against Christ's law of the new testament. The antichrist is for the old testament law of sin and death.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The antichrist is against Christ's law of the new testament. The antichrist is for the old testament law of sin and death.

Shalom.

I do not know what you are saying or what you are talking about. The law of Christ does not disagree with the Law of Moses. The Law of Moses is God's Law. Jesus observed it and taught it to others.

Remember, this is not the definition of the law of sin and death that you used. And, the antichrist is opposed to God's law wherever it is found. This is the Law of Moses and other commandments given to God's People and not specifically given to Moses (Moses knew about these commandments if he wrote about them). This is the law of Christ. And this is God's law written on minds and hearts in the new covenant as well.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are saying or what you are talking about. The law of Christ does not disagree with the Law of Moses. The Law of Moses is God's Law. Jesus observed it and taught it to others.

Remember, this is not the definition of the law of sin and death that you used. And, the antichrist is opposed to God's law wherever it is found. This is the Law of Moses and other commandments given to God's People and not specifically given to Moses (Moses knew about these commandments if he wrote about them). This is the law of Christ. And this is God's law written on minds and hearts in the new covenant as well.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
More antichrist rambling. Even a child understands if something is changed it will be different than it was. And to annul something is to stop it and replace it with something else.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
More antichrist rambling. Even a child understands if something is changed it will be different than it was. And to annul something is to stop it and replace it with something else.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...

Shalom.

A change of the law is not the same as a change OF the law. In other words, the law has not changed, but there has been a change of law.

In the new covenant we have God's law written on minds and hearts. What law? God's law. The Law of Moses is God's Law, the Law of God. It was given to the nation of Israel. The new covenant was given to the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Jeremiah 31:33 says, "I will put My law in their minds, and write in on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people."

The law of Christ is spoken of in one place as to "bear one another's burdens". Or that in doing such, in doing so, we fulfill the law of Christ.

The writer of Hebrews is not necessarily talking about the Law of Moses or the law of Christ or God's law in the New Covenant.

In other words, the Law of Moses, God's Law, has not changed. The question then is what is meant by saying that there has been a change of law? What is meant by saying that there has been a change of the law? What is being spoken of? And, what change? What is a change of the law about? It is not a change of what law... it is a change of law or a change of the law. From what to what? If it is not from the Law of Moses, what is it from?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

A change of the law is not the same as a change OF the law. In other words, the law has not changed, but there has been a change of law.

In the new covenant we have God's law written on minds and hearts. What law? God's law. The Law of Moses is God's Law, the Law of God. It was given to the nation of Israel. The new covenant was given to the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Jeremiah 31:33 says, "I will put My law in their minds, and write in on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people."

The law of Christ is spoken of in one place as to "bear one another's burdens". Or that in doing such, in doing so, we fulfill the law of Christ.

The writer of Hebrews is not necessarily talking about the Law of Moses or the law of Christ or God's law in the New Covenant.

In other words, the Law of Moses, God's Law, has not changed. The question then is what is meant by saying that there has been a change of law? What is meant by saying that there has been a change of the law? What is being spoken of? And, what change? What is a change of the law about? It is not a change of what law... it is a change of law or a change of the law. From what to what? If it is not from the Law of Moses, what is it from?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. Changed from an eye for an eye to turn the other cheek. Do away with an eye for an eye. Do away with that law.

[Mat 5:20-22, 27-29, 31-35, 43-44
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. 21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire. ...
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. ...
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. ...
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. Changed from an eye for an eye to turn the other cheek. Do away with an eye for an eye. Do away with that law.

[Mat 5:20-22, 27-29, 31-35, 43-44
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. 21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire. ...
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. ...
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. ...
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,

Shalom.

You are incorrect.

He simply explained something to them that they did not understand. He did not say there is no longer equity in judgment or that the Law has been abolished or annulled.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

He simply explained something to them that they did not understand. He did not say there is no longer equity in judgment or that the Law has been abolished or annulled.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You idiot yes He did.

[Heb 7:18

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You idiot yes He did.

[Heb 7:18

Shalom.

I have asked you before and I do not yet have your answer about what you believe that the former commandment is. I have said that I do not know. I am not saying that it is the Law of Moses.

Shalom.

Jacob