Cydonia Equation of Revelation (2016)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Trajectory + Point of Origin + Destination

Cydonia%20Equation%20UFO%20Guardian_zpseufvx4xs.jpg

The Premise of the Equation is simple: 19.5 Degrees bares signs of intelligent design in all celestial bodies that we have been able to observe with detail in the know universe. Therefore 195 Days is the timespan of the "Events of Revelation", with an origination point of the 9th Planet:

1. Cydonia Equation shows an Object originates from the Black Hole above the 19.5 Location, and goes to the right to our Earth's Moon (Red Triangle outside of the Larger Square.
2. UFO Guardian Diagram shows is the opposite approach, but the same trajectory. The Eye in the Triangle/Mason Symbol is looking at a "Rainbow", this "Rainbow" originates from a body of gravity that is "Anti-Axis" (like the orbit of the Ninth Planet to Sedna), following that description there is three Triangles just below the "Anti-Axis" triangle description. Then we are given more details to the right, the Large Bold Arrow is pointing at Earth's Moon as the trajectory of the "Rainbow" that begins the Tribulation or "Events of Revelation":

"2 Days Rainbow, 40 Days Tribulation, 3 Days Darkness, 5 months/150 Days Star Wormwood" (195 Days)

Jeremiah 39:1-4 which lists the Princes of Babylon, sling shots this information, which is another correspondance for Nehemiah 5:15-17 and 2 Corinthians11:24-25 ... ... ... ... slightly more sporadic 1 Kings 11:33 also has a list of Babylonian Princes and 1 Kings 11:29 says, paraphrasing "2 Days for the Rainbow/New Garmet".

Blood Sacrifices of Genetic Dan for Genetic Dan = No Value (Not the same as Blood Sacrifices of Genetic Dan for Aaron)

(Obadiah 1:18-19, talks about God ordaining Jacob to have a Fire for the sake of Gilead/Aaron, and Joseph having a Flame because he is baring the Lord, then the Gospel says Esau only has stubble, his work is counted as foolishness ... the subject is the "Field of Samaria" that is revealed for the sake of Gilead/Aaron ... or "Sign of Antipas/Divorce") (UFO Guardian's Diagram does not show the exchanges of Nuclear Weapons, it implies that God will act to restrain sin by counting the work as foolishness, by appearing to give a Sign of Antipas/Divorce, its only foolishness)

ACTS 19:27 So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.
ACTS 19:28 And when they heard [these sayings], they were full of wrath, and cried out, saying, Great [is] Diana of the Ephesians.
ACTS 19:29 And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having caught Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul's companions in travel, they rushed with one accord into the theatre.
ACTS 19:35 And when the townclerk had appeased the people, he said, [Ye] men of Ephesus, what man is there that knoweth not how that the city of the Ephesians is a worshipper of the great goddess Diana, and of the [image] which fell down from Jupiter?

Goddess of Genetic Dan/Diana, God counts this activity as foolishness. There is no profit in it, although there may be open rebuke by appearing to show a Sign. Aristarchus = Asia performing a work to produce the "Sign of Antipas/Divorce" by Blood/Fire Sacrifice = Foolishness. (Previous claim about the Title Transfer for the Events of Revelation from the USA to China, Psalms 75:1-7, Altaschith, which answers Isiah 59:19, is a valid argument, it is just not very likely to happen ... the people in the USA are not attacking me enough at present to postulate that they will do enough in a few days, in any event, the only instruction the Gospel affords is to remain blind or gather peacefully ... Peace and Safety/Migration is all that there is on the table, we talked about Genocide and Sacrifices by Fire in the past, as we were narrowing things down, you have to simply let that go, its no longer valid, the Antichrist is receiving truth, and more of it, its not the same is rewriting the gospel) Love and Blessings (there's also a real indication that the USA will be cooperating fully, for the good of the people during this process, so you need to work together to save a few souls, God doesn't have any real expectations for the Antichrist at the moment, and you will be luck if you receive anything, any sign at all, because I intend to take everything from you, so you need to be grateful and keep watch with humility) (no definitive on the amount of losses necessary to have God produce foolishness for you) (the only unfortunate part about this discussion is, if I take a shower right now, I may not have enough time to do a nightly walk without drawing much attention, so I need to be quick now).

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trajectory + Point of Origin + Destination

Cydonia%20Equation%20UFO%20Guardian_zpseufvx4xs.jpg

The Premise of the Equation is simple: 19.5 Degrees bares signs of intelligent design in all celestial bodies that we have been able to observe with detail in the know universe. Therefore 195 Days is the timespan of the "Events of Revelation", with an origination point of the 9th Planet:

1. Cydonia Equation shows an Object originates from the Black Hole above the 19.5 Location, and goes to the right to our Earth's Moon (Red Triangle outside of the Larger Square.
2. UFO Guardian Diagram shows is the opposite approach, but the same trajectory. The Eye in the Triangle/Mason Symbol is looking at a "Rainbow", this "Rainbow" originates from a body of gravity that is "Anti-Axis" (like the orbit of the Ninth Planet to Sedna), following that description there is three Triangles just below the "Anti-Axis" triangle description. Then we are given more details to the right, the Large Bold Arrow is pointing at Earth's Moon as the trajectory of the "Rainbow" that begins the Tribulation or "Events of Revelation":

"2 Days Rainbow, 40 Days Tribulation, 3 Days Darkness, 5 Months Star Wormwood" (195 Days)

Jeremiah 39:1-4 which lists the Princes of Babylon, sling shots this information, which is another correspondance for Nehemiah 5:15-17 and 2 Corinthians11:24-25 ... ... ... ... slightly more sporadic 1 Kings 11:33 also has a list of Babylonian Princes and 1 Kings 11:29 says, paraphrasing "2 Days for the Rainbow/New Garmet".

===EDITING===THANKS===

That makes perfect sense, thanks, you answered a lot of questions.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Second Rendition of the UFO Guardian Diagram - Code Name: Goddess Diana

mhmoW.jpg

Humanoid - Google Street View near some apartments in Nancy, France

(The Marking on the Chess, Indicates the Point of Origin, the Ribbon on the Right Leg indicates the point of impact, this superimposes against the Eye/Mason symbol to the left in the UFO Guardian Diagram, and the Bold Arrow to the Right in the UFO Guardian Diagram)

JOSHUA 13:2 This [is] the land that yet remaineth: all the borders of the Philistines, and all Geshuri,
JOSHUA 13:3 From Sihor, which [is] before Egypt, even unto the borders of Ekron northward, [which] is counted to the Canaanite: five lords of the Philistines; the Gazathites, and the Ashdothites, the Eshkalonites, the Gittites, and the Ekronites; also the Avites:
JOSHUA 13:4 From the south, all the land of the Canaanites, and Mearah that [is] beside the Sidonians, unto Aphek, to the borders of the Amorites:
JOSHUA 13:5 And the land of the Giblites, and all Lebanon, toward the sunrising, from Baalgad under mount Hermon unto the entering into Hamath.
JOSHUA 13:6 All the inhabitants of the hill country from Lebanon unto Misrephothmaim, [and] all the Sidonians, them will I drive out from before the children of Israel: only divide thou it by lot unto the Israelites for an inheritance, as I have commanded thee.
JOSHUA 13:7 Now therefore divide this land for an inheritance unto the nine tribes, and the half tribe of Manasseh,

1. Philistines, and all Geshuri = Egypt (Moses's Son Gershom)
2. Mearah, unto Aphek = Manasseh unto Asia
3. Misrephothmaim = Mesopotamia

There are Six Babylonian Princes referenced, but not named, the same as Jeremiah 39:1-4 which names Six Babylonian Princes, Joshua 13:3. The Geographic Area referenced is very large, however, each of these places had a location that was eliminated. Egypt had, Lost City: Heracleion that was sacrificed. Mesopotamia had, Lost City: "Unknown City" that went missing after the Annunaki Aliens left. Asia appears to have no City that was Sacrificed for a blessing recorded thus far. Joshua 13:7 states paraphrasing: "Ninth Planet/Nibiru, Announces Inheritances, and the blessing for the Sacrifice unto the Half Tribe of Manasseh/Asia".

(I am taking everything that is mine, and much more! I believe it is mine now, everything is mine because I have Lord's Body, so I can take every sign until I no longer have the lord's body when the 153 days begins, see below:)

GENESIS 36:43 Duke Magdiel, duke Iram: these [be] the dukes of Edom, according to their habitations in the land of their possession: he [is] Esau the father of the Edomites.
MATTHEW 15:38 And they that did eat were four thousand men, beside women and children.
MATTHEW 15:39 And he sent away the multitude, and took ship, and came into the coasts of Magdala.

Obadiah 1:18-19, stated that Esau received no sign because Esau was given food. Here we see the same pattern, Magdie/Magdala/Manasseh/Asia was given no sign because it was given food. Now the law is valid, but every sign is taken to challenge the walk of faith. Love and Blessings.

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Conclusion Revealed = Fox Spirit (Sign of Antpas/Antiparticle/Divorce, now in effect)

tamamo-no-mae-woodblock.jpg

(Tamamo-no-Mae. Woodblock print by Tsukioka Yoshitoshi) (Ninth Planet/Nibiru)

In the story told by Hokusai, formed in the Edo period, the nine-tail fox first appeared in China and possessed Daji, concubine of Shang dynasty's last ruler King Zhou. ... ... ... ... Around 780 BC, the same fox returned to China was said to have possessed Baosi, concubine of the Zhou dynasty King You. It was again chased away by human military forces. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamamo-no-Mae

"Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle/Divorce" = "70 Meter UFO Found Orbiting Asteroid Near Earth !" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnCVGImTa5Y ... ... ... ... the Asian painting "Tamamo-no-mae" shows us that the "Septa Symbol" on the bottom (Green and Red), is exchanged for this object floating around earth (Two Swans floating around the Moon, near top left of painting).

II KINGS 20:12 At that time Berodachbaladan, the son of Baladan, king of Babylon, sent letters and a present unto Hezekiah: for he had heard that Hezekiah had been sick.
DEUTERONOMY 3:14 Jair the son of Manasseh took all the country of Argob unto the coasts of Geshuri and Maachathi; and called them after his own name, Bashanhavothjair, unto this day.

1. Berodachbaladan = Blood Sacrifice of Genetic Dan for Aaron
2. Bashanhavothjar = Blood Sacrifice of Asia for a Portion of Asia
(Repentance's for the Tribulation Period)

JUDGES 10:5 And Jair died, and was buried in Camon.
JUDGES 10:6 And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim, and Ashtaroth, and the gods of Syria, and the gods of Zidon, and the gods of Moab, and the gods of the children of Ammon, and the gods of the Philistines, and forsook the LORD, and served not him.
JUDGES 10:8 And that year they vexed and oppressed the children of Israel: eighteen years, all the children of Israel that [were] on the other side Jordan in the land of the Amorites, which [is] in Gilead.

This is the Third Time we are viewing a list of Six Babylonian Princes as a declaration of a reward for a Sacrifice for Asia during the Tribulation, which is before the 153 days of Star Wormwood. In this case the Number 18 is a reference to Babylon (Jehoiachin Reign's Contradiction of 8 or 18 years = 8 for God or 8th Day of Creation, Acts 7:8-9, and 18 for Exekiel's New Temple or Babylon, Eze. 48:35). "Baalim and Astaroth" as one Babylonian Prince, and then 5 more are listed, completing the pattern.

Love and Blessings (We can say, 1Chronicles20:5, makes the statement that the "Rainbow/Beam" is substituted for Babylon or "Jair" as you have seen the Sign of Antipas, floating around now, as Nasa has stated) (We need to maintain the level of force with the Antichrist, this will ensure there are no further developments, 10 hour walk on 2/12/2016, plus falling back to our pattern for the remaining 41 and some hours worth of change days, counting down)

Correction Issued? UFO Guardian (The Trajectory of the Weapon, point of origin, appears to be indicated by the Bold Line, as originating from the Larger Body, and going towards the Smaller Geographic Area, if the Bold Line is viewed as Trajectory Correction for the "Rainbow" that originates near the Eye/Mason symbol ... ... ... ... it can also be said that the 70 Meter Reward issued for Manasseh that Nasa has indicated ... ... ... ... is being delivered to the Smaller Geographic Area, because it has left a celestial body, and is earthbound ... ... ... ... we simply need to keep watch to see how this situation plays out if any at all, as we now reach the final 42 day countdown of the Antichrist's Lifespan)

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Conclusion Revised: Killimanjaro

Halo%20Art_zpsrr7f9cs8.jpg

Now, Killimanjaro was actually a named used in one of the multipliers for multiple kills in the original game for xbox1 and pc. ... ... ... ... We will come back to this statement but first. The Law is very specific about the limitation of the repentance to geographic area. So let me simplify the position, Bermuda Triangle and City of Philadelphia for Caucasian Genetic Line Resolution ... ... ... ... Devil's Sea and ? for Non-Caucasian Genetic Line Resolution ... ... ... ... there's only two classes of genetic lines, no more. We will begin by filling in the "?" mark we posed and then we go into a little more detail (Leyline and Energy Grid intersections indicate Spiritual Centers the Earth has parallel concluding with the last generation when these relationships are more apparent):

JUDGES 18:10 When ye go, ye shall come unto a people secure, and to a large land: for God hath given it into your hands; a place where [there is] no want of any thing that [is] in the earth.
JUDGES 18:11 And there went from thence of the family of the Danites, out of Zorah and out of Eshtaol, six hundred men appointed with weapons of war.
JUDGES 18:12 And they went up, and pitched in Kirjathjearim, in Judah: wherefore they called that place Mahanehdan unto this day: behold, [it is] behind Kirjathjearim.

This is the forth time we see Six Babylonian Princes referenced, less coherently, in a attempt to identify the location where Asia is allowed to Worship the Goddess Diana/Danites in Context, for their repentance. The way the language is written, Mahanehdan/Manasseh is called Zoar/Zion/Sion/Zorah or the "Heart", which is typically reserved to identify with the "Heart of Judah". Injecting a brief bit of history: The City of Philadelphia in the USA is where "Independance" (Declaration of Independence) was declared. Now as Judges 18:12 states, Judah will choose the "Heart of Manasseh" for its repentance. Who did the USA choose? "Korea was further divided into North and South after 1945 allied victory in World War II, ending the Japan's rule over the country." http://www.123independenceday.com/north-korea/ ... Judah Choose Korea, if we follow the UFO Guardian's Diagram which indicates who is to pay and where this repentance is to be paid.

JEREMIAH 48:31 Therefore will I howl for Moab, and I will cry out for all Moab; [mine heart] shall mourn for the men of Kirheres.
JEREMIAH 48:32 O vine of Sibmah, I will weep for thee with the weeping of Jazer: thy plants are gone over the sea, they reach [even] to the sea of Jazer: the spoiler is fallen upon thy summer fruits and upon thy vintage.
JEREMIAH 48:33 And joy and gladness is taken from the plentiful field, and from the land of Moab; and I have caused wine to fail from the winepresses: none shall tread with shouting; [their] shouting [shall be] no shouting.
JEREMIAH 48:34 From the cry of Heshbon [even] unto Elealeh, [and even] unto Jahaz, have they uttered their voice, from Zoar [even] unto Horonaim, [as] an heifer of three years old: for the waters also of Nimrim shall be desolate.

Kirheres, which is a mispelling of Kirjathjerim specifies a geographic location like Korea ... much like how Luke 4:26 says "Septa" in the City of Philadelphia, to specify a geographic location. then we see Jazer/Jair another name for Babylon, followed by "Sign of Antipas/Divorce" or the Falling Fig Leaves. Finally we see Eleazar/Elealeh or Aaron's Son, and Jahaz a reference to Manasseh, finally we see the word Nibiru/Nimrim misspelled. Indicating the "Sign of Antipas/Divorce" is doubled. However, if we follow the language of the law, previously ... ... ... ... Asia doesn't receive a sign until its Repentance is Paid, to indicate a gathering. In the same context, arguable, God calls the "Sign of Antipas/Divorce" a "Martyr", indicating this also applies to Aaron, until we are reproved, we are to keep watch.

(The Antichrist strongly believes, that Nasa has identified the "Sign of Antipas/Divorce", that is all you will receive at this level, because "Faith without Work is dead". Beyond that statement, this is God's answer to mass murder of the Antichrist's body and testimony, that is continually done. However, we do not know what the Antichrist believes, but I'd say he believes many people will pleasure themselves with him, causing him suffering and pain like usual and then they will pass away when these about 40 days are completed. That being true, forget about your future, hurt him a little bit, or use his relatives to do it for you, and enjoy your sin just a little while longer) Love and Blessings.

Last edited:

quip

BANNED
Banned
Last edited by Flaminggg; February 8th, 2016 at 07:52 PM.
(the only unfortunate part about this discussion is, if I take a shower right now, I may not have enough time to do a nightly walk without drawing much attention, so I need to be quick now).

Do they allow either after 8:pM?

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Conclusion Revised: "Day of the Shining Star" (February 16, Kim Jong-il Birthday)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pia_xXqfq0o

I CHRONICLES 4:10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep [me] from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
I CHRONICLES 4:24 The sons of Simeon [were], Nemuel, and Jamin, Jarib, Zerah, [and] Shaul:
I CHRONICLES 4:27 And Shimei had sixteen sons and six daughters; but his brethren had not many children, neither did all their family multiply, like to the children of Judah.

This is the Fifth Time we have discussed the Six Babylonian Princes, this time. The Gospel declares the, "Sacrifice of Asia for a portion of Asia" is invalidated. It is invalidated because, the gospel have very little tolerance for any benefactor that is not taken out of the "Heart of Judah/USA". After 2/16/2016, everything we talked about that adds anything more to Manasseh outside of what applies to the USA's population is invalidated.

(I've asked God to take away the "Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle/Divorce", that Nasa has reported. So you need to keep watch for that following this correction)

DANIEL 1:7 Unto whom the prince of the eunuchs gave names: for he gave unto Daniel [the name] of Belteshazzar; and to Hananiah, of Shadrach; and to Mishael, of Meshach; and to Azariah, of Abednego.
DANIEL 1:8 But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.
DANIEL 1:9 Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.

(This is technically the Sixth time we see Six Babylonian Princes) God asks Daniel what to do? Daniel tells God to send Babylon away for now. Love and Blessings.

Conclusion Revised: "Coming Home Celebrations"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h59gRe6A6HU

LUKE 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
LUKE 13:4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
LUKE 13:14 And the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because that Jesus had healed on the sabbath day, and said unto the people, There are six days in which men ought to work: in them therefore come and be healed, and not on the sabbath day.

This is the Eighth time, we see Six Babylonian Princes referenced. Babylon is identified as the "18" of Jehoiachin's Contradiction of 8 or 18, immediately after that the position is corrected to denote the Six Babylonian Princes.

Following the UFO Guardian's Diagram:
1. Bold Arrow denotes one Location that is impacted 4 times, to produce "Silver or Foolishness".
2. Eye/Mason symbol is expounded to 4 Locations that are impacted.

After 2/16/2016 as we've stated, now you were given plenty of time to react, now we are going to resolve this issue. Love and Blessings. (NK impacts itself 4 times, nothing else is accepted at this level (Blood Sacrifice)).

Last edited: