Curious, how many of you believe in UFOs (Aliens)?

Curious, how many of you believe in UFOs (Aliens)?

• I am a Christian and believe in UFOs

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I am not a Christian and believe in UFOs

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I am a Christian and do not believe in UFOs

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • I am not a Christian and do not believe in UFOs

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • I am a Christian and just don't know/haven't decided

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I am not a Christian and just don't know/haven't decided

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Now here is my concern. We can't yet travel even as far as Mars in a sustainable way. The next closest galaxy is light years away. So any extraterrestrial life with the capability to travel all the way to our pleasant planet must by definition be hugely ahead of mankind in knowledge and technology. Scary.

JosephR

Now here is my concern. We can't yet travel even as far as Mars in a sustainable way. The next closest galaxy is light years away. So any extraterrestrial life with the capability to travel all the way to our pleasant planet must by definition be hugely ahead of mankind in knowledge and technology. Scary.

Yes the ancient Mayans believe every 6k years the earth is destroyed,, hence Atlantis and so forth and there creation Gods..our measuring stick is the speed of light.. and Einstein was able to show that.. this was this century.. what if you have a few thousand years to do the better?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The ancient Persians and Arabs believed in the Djinn.

They said a falling star was an angel casting a Ginn back to earth.

Solomon used the Jinn to build his temple.

This is why most wish on a falling star.

The ancient Native Americans believed in "small people" and the six fingered man.
They would hold up there hands and say HOW... to count fingers...
They also had Lone Man who survived the Great Flood.

I think they are the Nephilim of Gen 6,and so do most esoteric believers.

Aliens are real, they are not of the material realm but the spirit world. The fallen angels are lying spirits sent out by the evil one to deceive. They do this by persuading men not to trust the bible .

When those who've been contacted by aliens speak, and when automatic writing takes place, the messages are always specifically to denounce the bible and they deny the name of Jesus in particular.

Given this data concerning alien contact via auto writing, in combination with the fact that alien crafts break every material law of gravity when traveling thru our atmosphere, there is no question that they are demons.

One Eyed Jack

I'm a Christian, I've seen a few UFOs (I've seen all kinds of crazy stuff), but I don't believe they're piloted or controlled by aliens. Hugh Ross nails this with his Residual UFO Hypothesis.

I have strong doubts about biological alien life, and even if there is some other kind of life form out there somewhere, I think the odds of it being intelligent are pretty slim, to say the least. Out of all the species that have ever existed on this planet, there has been only one intelligent species, and from an evolutionary perspective, we just got here (not that I believe in evolution, or an old Earth, for that matter).

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I'm a Christian, I've seen a few UFOs (I've seen all kinds of crazy stuff), but I don't believe they're piloted or controlled by aliens. Hugh Ross nails this with his Residual UFO Hypothesis.

I have strong doubts about biological alien life, and even if there is some other kind of life form out there somewhere, I think the odds of it being intelligent are pretty slim, to say the least. Out of all the species that have ever existed on this planet, there has been only one intelligent species, and from an evolutionary perspective, we just got here (not that I believe in evolution, or an old Earth, for that matter).

I was told that there have been jet fighter pilots who reported ufos over the whitehouse air space in the 80's. These were not fanatics but men of high esteem who have sworn testimony to what they encountered. The report was that the alien crafts could jump from wing to wing in front of their jets. A feat not physically possible in our atmosphere.

Then there's the lunatic fringe who claim to have been abducted as well as the claim of automatic writing which is when an alien controls the human and dictates his message thru the person.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Well I have never seen evidence of aliens or UFO's.

It is my opinion that if life happened here, it could happen elsewhere in the universe.

JosephR

I was told that there have been jet fighter pilots who reported ufos over the whitehouse air space in the 80's. These were not fanatics but men of high esteem who have sworn testimony to what they encountered. The report was that the alien crafts could jump from wing to wing in front of their jets. A feat not physically possible in our atmosphere.

Then there's the lunatic fringe who claim to have been abducted as well as the claim of automatic writing which is when an alien controls the human and dictates his message thru the person.

There are the FBI reports to Alaska..there is the negative blood type theory..again genetic manipulation..
There is testimony of not only air force pilots but NASA as well.
Soon the time is near we cannot deny all the history, the flood, the making of man,, knowledge will be increased and so willthe time of the Son on Mans return.

One Eyed Jack

I believe many 'abductees' have experienced something terrifying. It's actually a somewhat common experience, but it can take different forms -- it could be anything from a demon choking you to aliens whisking you through the wall. As for automatic writing, that's just another form of mediumship.

Ever heard of Jacques Vallée? He has an interesting take on the UFO phenomenon.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Soon the time is near we cannot deny all the history, the flood, the making of man,, knowledge will be increased and so willthe time of the Son on Mans return.

I don't know about soon, but you are right about what will happen.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
1) They are man's advanced technology, not known to the general public, yet.

2) They are demonic manifestations.

3) They are a combination of 1 and 2.

4) Some sightings are hoaxes.

5) Some sightings are illusions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) They are not creatures from other planets, galaxies, etc.

2) They are not nephilim.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
GK Chesterton said that once you stop believing in God, you'll start to believe in anything.

Looking at the poll and from what we already know, it's a statement that's not true.

There are some problems with the poll, but it suffices as long as it's meant in the vernacular:

"Do you believe aliens have visited us and fly around our planet?" or "Do you believe what people say or see as UFOs are aliens in vehicles that can space travel...?"

I believe it's very probable that other civilisations exist, did exist or will exist in other galaxies if they share the same attributes in their solar system as ours (or perhaps even different qualities).

But I don't believe they've visited us, I'm not convinced and there isn't enough evidence that should convince anybody.

rainee

Angel
I wish you would have specified between the chances of life vs the chances of intelligent life...

You know Sagan wen tall to pieces kinda when it came to "life out there"

He said the universe was just too big for us to be the all and only intelligent life in it.

But then later he said since we could find nere a single sign of them, they must have been ahead of us and like us were also self destructive and so had already done away with themselves.
The man loved his faith - even when it depressed him.

On the other hand I do believe God loves life. So if we have giant bee like creatures out there able to navigate millions of light years, build extraordinary hives and speak to one another in amazing signals - well we already have something like that on Earth, why couldn't it be out there too?

fishrovmen

I think that the Mars One mission should have been kept secret. That way, when they finally get to Mars, they can freak out the people from SETI by sending strange signals for years to come. After all, they're going to need something to do.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I think that the Mars One mission should have been kept secret. That way, when they finally get to Mars, they can freak out the people from SETI by sending strange signals for years to come. After all, they're going to need something to do.

The concept of deceit isn't far from the Christian mind it appears.