Created equal?

Truster

I keep hearing this "all men are created equal" and its been troubling me for years. I just realised why. Only Adam was created all others are begotten. Even Eve was taken out of Adam and was builded by Yah Veh Elohim. "bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh this shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of man".

Dnspring64

Men and women are created equal in God's eyes. Under the curse of sin (Gen 3) Eve became subservient to man but this is reversed in Christ where it is "neither Jew nor gentile, male nor female...", we are all one again under new covenant. (the women is still subservient in marriage to the husband under new covenant, but this is of course only unto death, wen we will be raised "like the angels" neither male nor female, so only a temporary state for the sake of the family unit

Sent from my SM-N910F using TheologyOnline mobile app

Truster

Men and women are created equal in God's eyes. Under the curse of sin (Gen 3) Eve became subservient to man but this is reversed in Christ where it is "neither Jew nor gentile, male nor female...", we are all one again under new covenant. (the women is still subservient in marriage to the husband under new covenant, but this is of course only unto death, wen we will be raised "like the angels" neither male nor female, so only a temporary state for the sake of the family unit

Sent from my SM-N910F using TheologyOnline mobile app

"neither Jew nor gentile, male nor female..."is often twisted to mean something it never meant. It can only be taken in relation to election and regeneration.

Only Adam was created all others were begotten with the exception of Eve who was taken out of man.

Dnspring64

Yes, agreed... nor male nor female is in relation to the eternal kingdom after the judgment

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Dnspring64

We have a 'taste' of the Kingdom in this church age, there are things which we have already and some we don't. In the Spirit we taste of the eternal (ie we are new creations) but in the physical we are still mortal and so we don't possess all the 'blessings' of the physical yet

Truster

We have a 'taste' of the Kingdom in this church age, there are things which we have already and some we don't. In the Spirit we taste of the eternal (ie we are new creations) but in the physical we are still mortal and so we don't possess all the 'blessings' of the physical yet

You've changed the subject and derailed the thread, because what you stated was nonsense.

Dnspring64

I feel very sad, like I've let down the 'whole crowd of witnesses' [emoji29] [emoji25] [emoji24]

Stuu

I keep hearing this "all men are created equal" and its been troubling me for years. I just realised why. Only Adam was created all others are begotten. Even Eve was taken out of Adam and was builded by Yah Veh Elohim. "bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh this shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of man".
There are at least five different methods of humans being brought into existence across both the Jewish bible and the NT. The only one for which there is any good evidence is the one by which all posters here came about.

Since no human was ever 'created', it is pretty easy to assert equal rights at birth for all humans ever born.

Of course the mythology of scripture gives some an excuse for sexism.

Stuart

Stuu

The right to not commit a felony is perfectly within the confines of anybody's ability.

sorry to bust the dumb PC bubbles floating, but your great, great, great grandfather being a slave does not give you a license to act like a five your old and pillage your already garbage village you rob everyday anyway :)
Sounds like you've got a pile of stuff going on there. Are you sure you know what your human rights are? Do you believe that everyone should have the same rights as you?

Stuart

chair

Since no human was ever 'created', it is pretty easy to assert equal rights at birth for all humans ever

Yes. The idea that "all men are created equal" is about all men having equal rights. Nobody really thinks that all men are exactly equal.

Truster

I feel very sad, like I've let down the 'whole crowd of witnesses' [emoji29] [emoji25] [emoji24]

Mocking the truth and the piety of those of us who revere our Maker and Saviour is a sign of hypocrisy. You have been advised to take a millstone out in a boat...

Dnspring64

Mocking the truth and the piety of those of us who revere our Maker and Saviour is a sign of hypocrisy. You have been advised to take a millstone out in a boat...
That doesnt sound like good advise... I normally go with the repentance approach [to God], ie baptism over actual drowning of the flesh, which is normally linked to 'religious' zeal and cultism [emoji26]

Truster

That doesnt sound like good advise... I normally go with the repentance approach [to God], ie baptism over actual drowning of the flesh, which is normally linked to 'religious' zeal and cultism [emoji26]

If you were the recipient of the grace of repentance you would despise truth.