Could God forgive without crucifixion?

Predi

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

What is the gospel that is going to get you out of the grave?

This doesn't answer my question.

The wages of sin is death.

Jesus died for me.

I still die.

One of these 3 statements must be false. Or the words used in them mean different kind of death.

genuineoriginal

Stop trying to spoil others through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
You think the words of Paul and Peter are philosophy and vain deceit?

Acts 17:30
30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:​

2 Peter 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.​

You think repentance is not after Christ?

Matthew 9:13
13 [JESUS]But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.[/JESUS]​

heir

TOL Subscriber

Jesus died for me.

I still die.

One of these 3 statements must be false. Or the words used in them mean different kind of death.
This earthly house will dissolve, but we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens!

2 Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

heir

TOL Subscriber

Jesus died for me.

I still die.

What is the good news that will get you out of the grave?

Jamie Gigliotti

Set free from sin?? How 'bout is was only the power sin from which we have been set free?

If you don't agree then please explain what overcoming sin for the Christian is all about?
Still not sure what you were saying fully.
Overcoming sin?
Christ gives us the power to overcome sin, for His namesake, for His love because His plans are for good for us, for life to the full. Life with Him lost in His love, sharing in Him and it and spreading His love and light in the darkness.

Cross Reference

Still not sure what you were saying fully.
Overcoming sin?
Christ gives us the power to overcome sin, for His namesake, for His love because His plans are for good for us, for life to the full. Life with Him lost in His love, sharing in Him and it and spreading His love and light in the darkness.

So what are you saying I am not?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So if Christ paid the price of death, why do we still die?

Jesus paid the price for the second death for those who accept his sacrifice.

It is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment. (Hebrews 9:27.