Coincidences are really funny things, y'know?

musterion

Cosby suddenly thrust into the spotlight bigger than ever. Media will be occupied with frenzy for many days about nothing else.

Meanwhile, Drudge:

TOMORROW: Obama new executive action will be printed as 'rule' in federal register. Allows for huge expansion in number of alien work permits issued annually... Developing...

Daniel1769

The major news never report anything true or important. There is ALWAYS some celebrity gossip or fake outrage to cover. I don't even bother to watch it. I'll catch pieces here and there on Facebook and what not or on the radio when I'm at work. I don't waste my time on the news stations.

lighthouse99

The major news never report anything true or important. There is ALWAYS some celebrity gossip or fake outrage to cover. I don't even bother to watch it. I'll catch pieces here and there on Facebook and what not or on the radio when I'm at work. I don't waste my time on the news stations.

Take it from someone who has watched a lot of news (still do): Ted Cruz is the best person for president. Huckabee would be good but I don't know if he is as committed to cutting spending as much as Cruz, nor have i heard that he wants to ABOLISH certain government entities (as Cruz does) that harass and steal from We the People

:think: