clefty-beameup-nonan-Samie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is a system of learning. You have grade school, junior high, then high school, then college.
And in the bible you have disciples(milk understanding) apostles(meat understanding) then born again(revelations of Jesus Christ)
Now half way through the meat one enters the kingdom of God. Where one purges all their carnality. And bring every thought in ones mind to the obedience of the new testament. That is when one finds the devils in them and gets rid of them. Its when one separates their inner man with their outer person.
In the milk is when one comes up with theology. Theology is spiritual theory, and theory is guessing. Every time you guess wrong you go backwards in growing in the Spirit. one has always had a guardian angel talking to them carnally, and the devil talking to them carnally. That is why we need the Holy Spirit He only quotes scripture. And with a verse He will teach us who is who talking to us.
You four are still in the milk. And guessing at every thought.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Luke 8:18
18 "Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him."
(NKJ)

beameup

And this is the record, that God hath given to us
eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

He that hath the Son hath life;
and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Any questions?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And this is the record, that God hath given to us
eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

He that hath the Son hath life;
and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Any questions?

I said
Only one. When do you think you have the Son?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
​Locked because it is a callout.

Status
Not open for further replies.