Christs suffering unto death brings us to God !

beloved57

1 Pet 3:18

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Mans religion is ignorant to this facet of Christs death, His being put to death, by it He brings us to God. Who are the Us ? Its Gods Elect according to the foreknowledge of God 1 Pet 1:2

2Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

His death, the result of it brings them to God.

The word bring
prosagō means:

to bring) one to God, i. e. to render one acceptable to God and assured of his grace (a figure borrowed from those who secure for one the privilege of an interview with the sovereign

1. to lead, to bring

1. to lead by laying hold of, and this way to bring to the point of destination:

1. to move, impel: of forces and influences on the mind.

beloved57

[h=2]Christs suffering unto death brings us to God !2[/h]
Christ's suffering unto death for Gods Elect brings about effects Gospel obedience of repentance and Faith as Per Acts 20:21

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus is God !

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 Pet 3:18

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Mans religion is ignorant to this facet of Christs death, His being put to death, by it He brings us to God. Who are the Us ? Its Gods Elect according to the foreknowledge of God 1 Pet 1:2

2[FONT=&]Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

His death, the result of it brings them to God.

The word bring [/FONT]
prosagō means:

to bring) one to God, i. e. to render one acceptable to God and assured of his grace (a figure borrowed from those who secure for one the privilege of an interview with the sovereign

1. to lead, to bring

1. to lead by laying hold of, and this way to bring to the point of destination:

1. to move, impel: of forces and influences on the mind.

Christ's suffering unto death for Gods Elect brings about effects Gospel obedience of repentance and Faith as Per Acts 20:21

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus is God !

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third), 12-26. It is Yom, Day.

Great Scripture! What you have said yourself or added I do not accept.

Shalom.

Jacob

beloved57

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third), 12-26. It is Yom, Day.

Great Scripture! What you have said yourself or added I do not accept.

Shalom.

Jacob

Lets talk about that Great scripture. According to it whats the purposeend of Christ's suffering ?

Nanja

Amen to parts 1 and 2 !

Every Elect Son of God Chosen in Christ Eph. 1:4, [the Election of Grace] that sinned in Adam when he sinned as their federal head, shall be returned to God by Christ's suffering and death on their behalf. For God the Father condemned their sins in His Son instead of them Rom. 5:10.

So for each one of them Christ is made a quickening Spirit 1Cor. 15:45; gives them Spiritual Life, of which Faith / Repentance is the fruit of Gal. 5:22.

Rom. 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

beloved57

Amen to parts 1 and 2 !

Every Elect Son of God Chosen in Christ Eph. 1:4, [the Election of Grace] that sinned in Adam when he sinned as their federal head, shall be returned to God by Christ's suffering and death on their behalf. For God the Father condemned their sins in His Son instead of them Rom. 5:10.

So for each one of them Christ is made a quickening Spirit 1Cor. 15:45; gives them Spiritual Life, of which Faith / Repentance is the fruit of Gal. 5:22.

Rom. 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Amen Sister in the Lord !

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

beloved57

Another Petrine teaching of scripture that indicates that Christs death alone returns us to God, us being Gods Elect or Sheep if were blessed to be so, its 1 Pet 2:24-25

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

The Testimony here is this, by Christ[Our Shepherd] bearing our sins, ours being the sheep[Jn 10:11,15] we are healed, and returned unto the Shepherd of Our Souls.

The word returned is the greek word epistrephó and means:

I turn (back) to (towards), (b) intrans: I turn (back) (to [towards]); I come to myself.

to cause to return, to bring back

Here Peter uses the word in the passive voice, so it means that the gone astray Sheep are being caused to return, that being the case they come to their senses, like the Prodigal son Lk 15:17-18

17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

18I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

Thats the effect the Death of Christ has on the sons of God or the Sheep !

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Lets talk about that Great scripture. According to it whats the purposeend of Christ's suffering ?

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i (Fourth), 12-27. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

I do not know what you are thinking. I hope I am not allowing you an in where there is not one or there should not be one.

Shalom.

יגקב

Nanja

Another Petrine teaching of scripture that indicates that Christs death alone returns us to God, us being Gods Elect or Sheep if were blessed to be so, its 1 Pet 2:24-25

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

The Testimony here is this, by Christ[Our Shepherd] bearing our sins, ours being the sheep[Jn 10:11,15] we are healed, and returned unto the Shepherd of Our Souls.

The word returned is the greek word epistrephó and means:

I turn (back) to (towards), (b) intrans: I turn (back) (to [towards]); I come to myself.

to cause to return, to bring back

Here Peter uses the word in the passive voice, so it means that the gone astray Sheep are being caused to return, that being the case they come to their senses, like the Prodigal son Lk 15:17-18

17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

18I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

Thats the effect the Death of Christ has on the sons of God or the Sheep !

Amen Brother ! It's the effect of Christ's Redeeming Death on behalf of all for whom He died: God's Chosen Sons Eph. 1:4, His Elect Rom. 8:33, or Sheep John 10:11, 15, that the Redeemed of the Lord, 100% of them, shall be returned, converted back to God.

Is. 51:11
Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

1 Pet. 1:18-20
18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

beloved57

nanja

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

Amen Sister and please notice that Peter says they were redeemed from their vain manner of life, dead works religion Heb 9:14

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

That word from in 1 Pet 1:18 is the word ek which denotes:

1. out of, from, by, away from

Its meaning is that Christs redemptive blood brings out of , away from a vain manner of false religion ! If you or I are not ever separated from false religion Christ didn't die for us, lest His Redeeming Blood failed !

Nanja

nanja

Amen Sister and please notice that Peter says they were redeemed from their vain manner of life, dead works religion Heb 9:14

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

That word from in 1 Pet 1:18 is the word ek which denotes:

1. out of, from, by, away from

Its meaning is that Christs redemptive blood brings out of , away from a vain manner of false religion ! If you or I are not ever separated from false religion Christ didn't die for us, lest His Redeeming Blood failed !

Yes I noticed that Brother ! Those the Blood of the Lamb was shed for Rev. 12:11, it causes them to be overcomers and have victory over the devil's dead works religions.

We are currently in the time of great apostasy, in that all today's churches and religious organizations compromise the Truth; no exceptions.

Rev. 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of [ek] her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.