child like faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 18:3
And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus said this.

It is clear that it is a condition to enter the kingdom of heaven.

what say you?

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is important subject because it is one of the conditions to be in God's kingdom.

Tnkrbl123!

Jesus said this.

It is clear that it is a condition to enter the kingdom of heaven.

what say you?

blessings.

Sure if you would like to have a beautiful, loving DIALOGUE where both people's views are respected and actually listened to then I will have a conversation with you. ONLY if it based on love and respect and the minute it turns to anything but a loving and respectul discussion between 2 people trying to understand each other then I am out lea you tempt me to sin ok

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sure if you would like to have a beautiful, loving DIALOGUE where both people's views are respected and actually listened to then I will have a conversation with you. ONLY if it based on love and respect and the minute it turns to anything but a loving and respectul discussion between 2 people trying to understand each other then I am out lea you tempt me to sin ok

what's your point?

Are you here to fight?

If you are not interested in contributing in positive way, you are not welcome to this thread.

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is so strange that Jesus says we will not enter into God's kingdom if we don't have child like faith, yet no one knows how to have it?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ok, since no one seem to have any idea about it, I would like to share my perspectives.

One thing, we need to avoid all kinds of malicious talks. Kids are not good at being malicious.

We can avoid negative people who are picking to fight or nitpicks.

We should not enable people who are doing those kind of things.

We have groups whom we support or associate with. Mine is one of the tiny group. and many don't belong to any group.

I think we should try to find like minded Christians to encourage or support each other.

We don't have to agree anyone 100% to support each other. If we can identify anyone who is seeking to be sincere and doing their best to be true to Jesus, we should be picking them for encouragement.

Jesus looks into our heart.

marhig

Yes we must go back to innocence, and the way we do that is by ,being cleansed by the Holy Spirit through Christ, and we should be turning against sin and living by the will of God as our hearts change to be more like that of Jesus. Our hearts should be changing to be filled with the love of God and the lusts of the flesh should be dying as they're put it to death by the power of the Spirit.

This is how we become childlike, and we should be trusting in God completely, and have a forgiving heart, and keep our faith in him no matter what we go through in our lives.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I cannot believe this. no one seems interested in this topic except marhig?

unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.