CALVINISM: The Doctrine of Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Pate

Banned
Calvinist want us to believe that God predestinates people to hell before they are born. To make things worse they try to use scripture to prove that God predestinated people to hell before the foundation of the world, Ephesian 1:4. What Ephesians 1:4 really means is that God chose all of humanity in his Son Jesus Christ before the foundation of the world. Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, John 12:47 also 1 John 2:2. Jesus as God's new Adam and our new humanity has provided salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

To believe that about God is to believe that God is an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant. It is not possible for you to believe such terrible things about God and be saved. This is why Calvinism is "The Doctrine of Demons" We are saved and justified by faith, faith in God and his Son Jesus Christ. You cannot believe that God predestinates people to hell before they are born and be saved. THAT IS NOT SAVING FAITH.

As if that was not bad enough, there is what Calvinist believe about God's Son Jesus Christ. They believe that Jesus did not atone for the sins of the whole world. What does this mean? It means that Jesus is a failure and is not Lord.You cannot be saved if you do not believe that Jesus is Lord. Jesus said, "I said therefore unto you, that you will die in your sins: for if you don't believe that I am HE you will die in your sins" John 8:24. If you are to be saved it is imperative that you believe that Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and is Lord.

The only reason that anyone will be saved is because they honor God's Son. We honor God's Son by believing in him as our Lord and savior. A limited atonement is the doctrine of a demon. It means that you do not have faith in him. Calvinism degrades God's Son and makes him a failure. If there was one sin that Jesus did not atone for he would not be in heaven at the right hand of God as "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16. All sin has been atoned for, we believe this because the Bible says that it is so.

Calvinism is anti-Gospel, anti-Christ, anti-Bible, anti-faith and anti-God. The founder of this horrible religion was not a Christian. Murdering people for what they believe is not of the Holy Spirit. John Calvin was the terror of Geneva. He was just like the God he believed in, an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant. If you want to know more about John Calvin google, "The Recorded Atrocities of John Calvin" It is all there.

iamaberean

Calvinist want us to believe that God predestinates people to hell before they are born. To make things worse they try to use scripture to prove that God predestinated people to hell before the foundation of the world,

Rom 9:10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;
Rom 9:11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth)
Rom 9:12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
Rom 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Rom 9:14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
Rom 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Robert Pate

Banned

Rom 9:10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;
Rom 9:11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth)
Rom 9:12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
Rom 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Rom 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Do you believe that those scriptures prove that God is unjust? God did not hate Esau. He hated what Esau stood for. God does not hate anyone. The Patriarch's and prophets were chosen by God for the sole purpose of glorifying and accomplishing God's purpose in his Son Jesus Christ. There is no election without a purpose.

iamaberean

Do you believe that those scriptures prove that God is unjust? God did not hate Esau. He hated what Esau stood for. God does not hate anyone. The Patriarch's and prophets were chosen by God for the sole purpose of glorifying and accomplishing God's purpose in his Son Jesus Christ. There is no election without a purpose.

No, but God does know the future and not everyone that is born is going to heaven. Look in the bible, God chose one man, Adam, to be saved. All others were lost. God even told his people. at times, to destroy their enemy completely. Jacob was told not to take a wife from the local people. It goes on and on.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, but God does know the future and not everyone that is born is going to heaven. Look in the bible, God chose one man, Adam, to be saved. All others were lost. God even told his people. at times, to destroy their enemy completely. Jacob was told not to take a wife from the local people. It goes on and on.

It appears to me that you believe that there is some unrighteousness in what God does. What goes on and on? It is not the unrighteousness of God, it is the unrighteousness of man. All that God does in his relationship with man is done justly, mercifully and righteously. He is holy beyond human comprehension.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Debating Calvinism is well and good, but a whole slew of threads on the same topic? There have been many good threads on the subject in the past, but your threads tend toward the more polemic side. I told you about keeping a few well maintained threads, Not a whole flood of poorly managed ones. I am locking the more polemic ones. You need to learn to slow down on the opening of threads and manage the ones you have. Well managed threads tend to be very popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.