Book Of Daniel Is Unsealing?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
http://www.kjvbible.org/daniel.html

Excerpts:

Yes, Rome is a city that sits on seven hills, but so does the cities of Istanbul, Turkey (formerly Constantinople) and Jerusalem (and for that matter, so does Cincinnati, Ohio). HOWEVER, Jerusalem is specifically referred to as the "great city" in the book of Revelation, not Rome...
"And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified."
(Revelation 11:8 KJV)
...and is proclaimed by the Scriptures to be the true whore of Babylon:
"And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath."
(Revelation 16:19 KJV)
"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."
(Revelation 17:5 KJV)
The Bible tells us that Jerusalem, not Rome, will be the true "whore" of Revelation. In the future Jerusalem, the City of Peace will be the city of a great false peace. It will be a center of power much like ancient Babylon and will once again go a whoring as she did so many times in Old Testament days. At this future time Israel will have abandoned its current democratic form of government and will once again be a theocratic monarchy, ruled by kings and ruling with the kings of the earth. Now, I know that you may find this to be shocking and hard to believe. After all, we all think of Jerusalem as the heart of the holy land and the place where the Lord Jesus Christ will someday reign (and He will), but not before He avenges Himself on the city that rejected the Lamb of God and nailed Him to a tree outside the city walls.
How do we know for sure that Jerusalem is the "woman" spoken of? Consider this undeniable truth: In the Bible God says that Babylon, the mother of harlots, is responsible for shedding specific holy blood:
"And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth."
(Revelation 18:24 KJV)
And the only city on the face of the Earth that meets those criteria, according to the Bible, is the city of Jerusalem:
"Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem."
(Luke 13:33 KJV)
And that is the verse of Scripture that nails the woman's identity. Jesus Himself said this. And Jesus, who was also a prophet, was slain at Jerusalem. In fact, search your Bible and you will find that EVERY true prophet of the Lord God who perished did so at Jerusalem.
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
(Luke 13:34 KJV)

The fullness of the Gentiles has just about come in and the Lord God will once again turn His mercy to unbelieving Israel and save them. But in order to do that, a great time of testing and punishment is still ahead for His chosen people. He will bring them to repentance at Jerusalem, which is 'Ground Zero' for the Great Tribulation. Our Bible tells us that the resurgence of the Persian Empire is only the beginning of the end. The Ram will soon begin pushing its influence northward, southward and westward; there will be more wars and conflict in the Middle East region before the end.

The daily news is filled with ever increasing concern about Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Will Iran build a nuclear bomb? Will they use it? Will the Israelis preemptively attack in an attempt to stop them? The major western powers (the U.S. and Europe) are currently working to pressure Iran to cease nuclear fuel production through economic sanctions. The Russians and China, who derive wealth and commerce resources from doing business with Iran, are resisting such economic sanctions. Meanwhile, the rulers of the Iranian government, a hard line Islamic regime that has publicly declared it is hell-bent on destroying the nation of Israel, will not stop their march towards development of nuclear weapons. Diplomatic efforts will eventually fail. There is a nuclear showdown approaching between Middle Eastern and Western civilizations.

In closing, consider this: In the book of Revelation, just after John hears the "trumpet" and is caught up to heaven (a prophetic event that has been equated by many to be a "type" reference to the future "Rapture" of the Church, (see Revelation 4:1), we read this passage:
"And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see."
(Revelation 6:1 KJV KJV)
John describes hearing something that sounded similar to thunder just before the opening events of the Great Tribulation begin to unfold on the Earth. Could it be that what John heard was a Nuclear Explosion?
The Book of Daniel is unsealing. Read it, and get understanding!

It is my prayer that you will search the Scriptures, and rightly-divide them, to see what things are true and honest. TRUST YOUR BIBLE!
In the final chapter that follows, we are going to show you more reasons why the old Holy Bible King James Translation is worthy of your trust.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is no sense debating unless you are wiling to change your position.

It is your opinion against your opponent.
I am uncertain about if I was asked if I believe the scriptures. Of course I do. Then, if two people say that they believe the scriptures, are they necessarily agreed?

SaulToPaul 2

I believe Babylon is Babylon, PJ the Great!

It's the satanic counterpart to the New Jerusalem, and will descend out of the heavens and land on it's base. Zechariah 5.

CherubRam

The term "Great City" is a general term and not specific.

Genesis 10:12

and Resen, which is between Nineveh and Calah—which is the great city.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Jeremiah 22:8
“People from many nations will pass by this city and will ask one another, ‘Why has the Lord done such a thing to this great city?’In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Jonah 1:2
“Go to the great city of Nineveh and preach against it, because its wickedness has come up before me.”In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Jonah 3:2
“Go to the great city of Nineveh and proclaim to it the message I give you.”In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Jonah 4:11
And should I not have concern for the great city of Nineveh, in which there are more than a hundred and twenty thousand people who cannot tell their right hand from their left—and also many animals?”In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Revelation 11:8
Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Revelation 16:19
The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Revelation 17:18
The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Revelation 18:10
Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: “‘Woe! Woe to you, great city, you mighty city of Babylon! In one hour your doom has come!’In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Revelation 18:16
and cry out: “‘Woe! Woe to you, great city, dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet, and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Revelation 18:18
When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Revelation 18:19
They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out: “‘Woe! Woe to you, great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour she has been brought to ruin!’In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Revelation 18:21
[ The Finality of Babylon’s Doom ] Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: “With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What I posted may seem far out, but I believe it. I can't absolutely prove it, however.
I believed you and will read more about that. It seems difficult for me so I never start. I'd love to have my own knowledge and understanding of the prophets and Israel and all of the Old Testament, and not the opinions of websites and Youtube videos. So many interpretations out there of end times and prophecy.

Sometimes I think, why not be satisfied with knowing what I know, you know?

12 [FONT=&quot]For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.[/FONT]

ttruscott

I am uncertain about if I was asked if I believe the scriptures. Of course I do. Then, if two people say that they believe the scriptures, are they necessarily agreed?

They will some day as per this prophecy:
Ephesians 4:11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers,12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Muslims are turning to Christ in record numbers. There are numerous sites over the last few years that are talking about this.

http://www1.cbn.com/onlinediscipleship/visions-of-jesus-stir-muslim-hearts

"There is an end-time phenomenon that is happening through dreams and visions," said Christine Darg, author of The Jesus Visions: Signs and Wonders in the Muslim World. “He is going into the Muslim world and revealing, particularly, the last 24 hours of His life - how He died on the cross, which Islam does not teach - how He was raised from the dead, which Islam also does not teach – and how He is the Son of God, risen in power."
"We receive lots of letters about people who have had dreams about the Lord, visions, even miracles,” Shaheen said. “When they watch the program, they say yes, we had a dream or a vision, and they accept Jesus as Lord."
But Muslims who accept Jesus face persecution, discrimination or even death. Despite the dangers, many continue to live out their faith and lead others to Jesus Christ.
"Jesus loves all people, Jesus changes all people and Jesus is the One who places love and peace,” Shaheen said. “I was not like this but Jesus changed my life and I am not scared to talk about Jesus because praise is unto Him."
Some believe the Church's response to jihad must be a fearless proclamation of the Gospel to Muslims. Through prayer and evangelism, many see an unparalleled opportunity for the Gospel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
They will some day as per this prophecy:
Ephesians 4:11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers,12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
Amen.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Muslims are turning to Christ in record numbers. There are numerous sites over the last few years that are talking about this.

http://www1.cbn.com/onlinediscipleship/visions-of-jesus-stir-muslim-hearts

"There is an end-time phenomenon that is happening through dreams and visions," said Christine Darg, author of The Jesus Visions: Signs and Wonders in the Muslim World. “He is going into the Muslim world and revealing, particularly, the last 24 hours of His life - how He died on the cross, which Islam does not teach - how He was raised from the dead, which Islam also does not teach – and how He is the Son of God, risen in power."
"We receive lots of letters about people who have had dreams about the Lord, visions, even miracles,” Shaheen said. “When they watch the program, they say yes, we had a dream or a vision, and they accept Jesus as Lord."
But Muslims who accept Jesus face persecution, discrimination or even death. Despite the dangers, many continue to live out their faith and lead others to Jesus Christ.
"Jesus loves all people, Jesus changes all people and Jesus is the One who places love and peace,” Shaheen said. “I was not like this but Jesus changed my life and I am not scared to talk about Jesus because praise is unto Him."
Some believe the Church's response to jihad must be a fearless proclamation of the Gospel to Muslims. Through prayer and evangelism, many see an unparalleled opportunity for the Gospel.
[h=1]American evangelist leads rare prayer event of thousands in communist Vietnam, hoping to be considered ‘best citizens’[/h]

[FONT=&quot]More than 10,000 Vietnamese filled up a stadium in a rare Christian evangelistic event led by the Reverend Franklin Graham, who said he wants the communist government to consider Christians its best citizens.

[/FONT]
http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/south...-evangelist-leads-rare-prayer-event-thousands