Bible Nostradamus (Celebrating "Nothing" on 3/23/2016)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(Preface in Parenthesis: The First Time God describes the Judgement for the "Events of Revelation", God declares that 50 Principalities would be judged in the name of Lot, in the Generations of Genesis 18, that they would be clothed in white. Thus paralleling the 50 States of the USA. ... ... ... ... The Second Time God describes the Judgement for the "Events of Revelation", God declares that 48 Principalities would be judged in the name of Jonah, in the contradictions of "Solomon's Stalls (4), and Jehoiachin's Reign (8)", that they would be clothed in white. Thus paralleling the 48 Contiguous (geographically connected), States of the USA. ... ... ... ... The Third Time God describes the Judgement for the "Events of Revelation", God declares that 13 Principalities would be judged in the name of the Antichrist, that they would be clothed in white, in the 13th Unknown Tribe of Rev. 7:13, thus paralleling the 13 Original Colonies to the right of the Appalachian Mountains)

13%20Colonies%20Principalities_zpsazr5tqaj.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=586T56XQ-MU (Video)

On May 17th 1791, the casket of Nostradamus was unearthed and opened by three grave robbers. It was said that whoever should drink wine from the skull of the great prophet would inherit his gift of future sight. But whoever should disturb his grave would die. The men should have been stunned and concerned when they opened the casket, 200 years after it was laid to rest, and found a plaque lying on the inhabitants chest inscribed with "May 1791". http://www.paganspath.com/meta/nostrdm2.htm

The Necklace of Nostradamus unearthed from his tomb, was a 19.5 Degree Tetrahedron for 195 Days of the "Events of Revelation". However, Nostradamus invalidates 42 Days of the 195 Days, because God has taken a Sacrifice from the "Heart of Judah" and cut down the Number of States that will be judged as "Separatist Inheritors*" of a New Planet of their own. 3/23/2016 to 5/4/2016 = 42 Days. (Nostradamus) 5/4/2016 - "May 17" = 13 Days for 13 Principalities (Nostradamus claims the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month of Noah was 5/17, and the Seventeenth Days of the Second Month of 195 Days of Antichrist is 5/4/2016 ... nothing happens until the "Three Days of Darkness = Three Grave Robbers of Nostradamus")(Enough force has been used in the Mass Murder of the Antichrist, to make this immediately necessary and immediately done, this must continue to be done)).

image67.jpg

(Lost Plate 67, Nostradamus holds the Declaration of Independence of the United States)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seqBLjTfnl4 (Video)

C2Q9
Nine years the lean one will hold the realm in peace,
then he will fall into a very bloody thirst:
Because of him a great people will die without faith and law
killed by one far more good-natured.

9/11/2001, a "Falling Man" is dropped from the NYC Towers immediately after, Three Buildings Fall, and a small portion of human life associated with Genetic Dan is euthanized. ... ... ... ... 9/11/2001 is expression of "Ninth Wave" of the Mayans that begins after the 12210th Day of the Antichrist's Lifespan, which begins on 3/23/2016.

C6Q97
At five and forty degrees the sky will burn,
Fire to approach the great new city:
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up,
When one will want to demand proof of the Normans.

1290 of Daniel 12 = 1260 Days of Rev. 11:3 and 30 Years of Luke 3:23 ... this is approximately 45 difference from 1335 which is 1290 + 2 Days Rainbow + 40 Days of Tribulation + 3 Days of Darkness. This is a measurement of the completion of the 12210th Day of the Antichrist's Lifespan.

Twin%20Comets%20Buzz%20Earth1_zpsoy7q4bgl.png

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2016/0319/Twin-comets-will-buzz-by-Earth-but-not-too-close

C5Q98
At the forty-eigth climacteric degree,
At the end of Cancer very great dryness:
Fish in sea, river, lake boiled hectic,
Béarn, Bigorre in distress through fire from the sky.

(Rumors about a Great Rainbow in the Ancient Past coming from Constellation Cygnus the Swan to Taurus and the Pleiades which falls on the Galactic Plane, that can resemble a Rainbow. ... ... ... ... Or from the Ninth Planet to Earth's Moon the Tenth Planet Nibiru)

42 Generations of Matthew 1 times 48 the Contradiction of "Solomon's Stalls (4), and Jehoiachin's Reign (8)" = 2016 Years. Which will go from 2016 A.D. to 1 B.C. since there is no year zero, matching Nostradamus's claim about "ONE MALE or 1 B.C." for the Birth of Christ on the Lost Plate 67, the Plate we have now in view. Love and Blessings. (3/23/2016, nothing will happen, but both Comets will be eliminated, as NASA has stated very clearly, perhaps a larger cleansing of the Genetic Dan like what happened on 9/11/2001 if enough force is used in the mass murder of the Antichrist, based on whats necessary to have done)(Now I've taken the Sacrifice that is mine, that belongs to me, which is to God, that being said, perhaps God will not leave us entirely alone as humanity faces the elimination of billions of lives of people, very soon).

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
(Preface in Parenthesis: The First Time God describes the Judgement for the "Events of Revelation", God declares that 50 Principalities would be judged in the name of Lot, in the Generations of Genesis 18, that they would be clothed in white. Thus paralleling the 50 States of the USA. ... ... ... ... The Second Time God describes the Judgement for the "Events of Revelation", God declares that 48 Principalities would be judged in the name of Jonah, in the contradictions of "Solomon's Stalls (4), and Jehoiachin's Reign (8)", that they would be clothed in white. Thus paralleling the 48 Contiguous (geographically connected), States of the USA. ... ... ... ... The Third Time God describes the Judgement for the "Events of Revelation", God declares that 13 Principalities would be judged in the name of the Antichrist, that they would be clothed in white, in the 13th Unknown Tribe of Rev. 7:13, thus paralleling the 13 Original Colonies to the right of the Appalachian Mountains)

13%20Colonies%20Principalities_zpsazr5tqaj.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=586T56XQ-MU (Video)

The Necklace of Nostradamus unearthed from his tomb, was a 19.5 Degree Tetrahedron for 195 Days of the "Events of Revelation". However, Nostradamus invalidates 42 Days of the 195 Days, because God has taken a Sacrifice from the "Heart of Judah" and cut down the Number of States that will be judged as "Separatist Inheritors*" of a New Planet of their own. 3/23/2016 to 5/4/2016 = 42 Days. (Nostradamus) 5/4/2016 - "May 17" = 13 Days for 13 Principalities (Nostradamus claims the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month of Noah was 5/17, and the Seventeenth Days of the Second Month of 195 Days of Antichrist is 5/4/2016 ... nothing happens until the "Three Days of Darkness = Three Grave Robbers of Nostradamus")(Enough force as been used in the Mass Murder of the Antichrist, to make this immediately necessary and immediately done, this must continue to be done)).

image67.jpg

(Lost Plate 67, Nostradamus holds the Declaration of Independence of the United States)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seqBLjTfnl4 (Video)

C2Q9
Nine years the lean one will hold the realm in peace,
then he will fall into a very bloody thirst:
Because of him a great people will die without faith and law
killed by one far more good-natured.

9/11/2001, a "Falling Man" is dropped from the NYC Towers immediately after, Three Buildings Fall, and a small portion of human life associated with Genetic Dan is euthanized. ... ... ... ... 9/11/2001 is expression of "Ninth Wave" of the Mayans that begins after the 12210th Day of the Antichrist's Lifespan, which begins on 3/23/2016.

C6Q97
At five and forty degrees the sky will burn,
Fire to approach the great new city:
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up,
When one will want to demand proof of the Normans.

1290 of Daniel 12 = 1260 Days of Rev. 11:3 and 30 Years of Luke 3:23 ... this is approximately 45 difference from 1335 which is 1290 + 2 Days Rainbow + 40 Days of Tribulation + 3 Days of Darkness. This is a measurement of the completion of the 12210th Day of the Antichrist's Lifespan.

====EDITING====THANKS====

So, what's the prediction ?

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
So, what's the prediction ?

(A little less than 2 days from now, I will be speaking through the satellites, and I will be explaining about the stimulation device that has been illegally placed to the right of my groin to cause searing pain and blood clots. When this device was first installed, I had to steal my mother's tampons before she went into menopause, until the bleeding slowed down from repeated usage of the device (s), meaning multiple. Which extends right into the present time. This kind of intent to kill treatments has extended into the chemical and electrical, but because I was abused repeatedly by my incarcerated father, with multiple life sentences, specifically for rape. I wanted to personally share the torture that has been designed to be the most degrading, not that it has been. I think the most degrading torture was the fact that the suicides, have wholesaled what they've done, through the faucet of a campaign to the American public promoting suicide ... ... ... ... as true and factual as this statement is about what I intend to do for the good of the people ... ... ... ... Nostradamus made the claim that he came from beyond the grave, to proclaim that Jesus had already decided several times over, that our expectation for revelation begins with the "Three Days of Darkness" ... ... ... ... A position the gospel fully supports ... ... ... ... therefore as true and factual as our claims about the "12210th Day" are, if it results in anything more than "nothing", then we are not being faithful to the gospel's program)(I believe that unfortunately should I have to address the public and the nations, the sexual and mental and physical abuse as detailed as possible will produce the best results, as the lives of billions of people come to a close, they can at least have the pleasure of me authenticating what they've done to me, repeatedly)

image68.jpg

Since Nostradamus draws a right arm. The first thing that comes to mind is that fact that God shuts down the 42 Days of Tribulation that begins with a 2 Days Rainbow, because mankind has been performing the work of "warring with the gospel". Using "Genetic Dan" to beat on the "Tree of Life". God talks about the substitution of the 42 Days of Tribulation, with a demonstration of euthanasia for "Genetic Dan" which is marked by the darker skin colors, that is why the Sword is above the Darker Colored Scorpion, and not above the White Colored Sheep.

C7Q41
The bones of the feet and the hands locked up,
because of the noise the house is uninhabited for a long time.
Digging in dreams they will be unearthed,
the house healthy in inhabited without noise.

This Quatrain can apply to this Lost Plate. ... ... ... ... They keep performing multiple acts of Mass Murder of "Lot" in his day. God blinded the people by taking away all signs, and then God killed them. If God takes away the 42 Days of Tribulation, then God will take life instead, and whats profitable is "Genetic Dan", they don't have a viable reason to live at all, that will be resolved soon. However, even better is "Nothing At All". We must keep watch. Love and Blessings. (Since I've already taken a sacrifice from the USA's population for the law, everything should already be done for now, plus our nightly walk last night produced a good amount of force).

Last edited: