Beware of False Prophets in White Robes

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Beware of False Prophets in White Robes by Mike Gendron Proclaiming the Gospel Ministries] "As we watched the non-stop coverage of the pope's :eek:linger: visit to America...many of the scenes appeared to be apocalyptic. We saw multitudes of people flocking to get a glimpse of a mortal man who was unknown just three years ago. The national excitement for this false prophet was overwhelming as gullible people hung on his every word. It was heartbreaking to see such adoration given to a deceiver who holds people captive in his false religious system. Warnings from the true head of the church were ignored. :poly: The Lord Jesus said, "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves" (Mat. 7:15). Jesus said, "I have come in my Father's name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him" (John 5:43). Clearly, the pope did not come in the Father's name, but he arrogantly wears the title reserved for the one and only "Holy Father" (John 17:11). Tragically, most Catholics do not know the Word of God, and their ignorance makes them easy prey for the worst kind of deception.

Pope Francis did not mention Jesus Christ a single time in his entire address to Congress, yet he claims to be the Vicar of Christ and the Head of Christ's Church. Knowing that the Lord Jesus is the very foundation of the Christian faith, the pope's omission speaks volumes about his worldly agenda. In a message the next day at St. Patrick's Cathedral, the pope did mention Jesus, but in a deceptively misleading way. He said, "We need to remember that we are followers of Jesus... and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Where is the outrage among Roman Catholics? When will they awake from their stupor and run from this blasphemer? The life of Christ was anything but a failure at the cross. His death, which satisfied divine justice for the sins of His people, was according to the predetermined plan of God (Acts 2:23). When the sinless Savior accomplished everything necessary to save His people, He cried out in victory, "It is finished!" (John 19:30). The good shepherd laid down His life for the sheep (John 10:11). No one took the Lord's life; He laid it down on His own accord (John10:18). How dare the pope say the life of Jesus ended in failure! The pope, and all other false prophets, are described by Jesus as thieves who come to steal and kill and destroy the sheep (John 10:10). The pope knows the difference between success and failure. No one has been more successful in directing people towards the wide road to destruction with his perverted gospel.

By the authority of God's Word, we know the pope is under divine condemnation for preaching a gospel contrary to the Gospel of God. The apostle Paul warned us: "There are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed" (Gal. 1:6-9). Salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, according to Scripture alone, for the glory of God alone. The pope's distorted gospel deceives people into believing salvation is by baptism, sacraments, good works, law-keeping, and the Mass. Paul warned us: "For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness" (2 Cor. 11:13-15).

We know the "father of lies" does his deceptive work through religious leaders, and the pope is the most influential false teacher in the world today. He continues to shut the kingdom of heaven in people's faces and will not allow them to enter because of his false and fatal gospel (Mat. 23:15). He must be exposed as a pawn of the devil. Some may think I am unloving and harsh for saying this, but the truth must be told for the sake of those who are being deceived. The Lord Jesus pronounced many "woes" on false teachers who lead people to hell (Mat. 23). It was tragic to see such a lack of discernment as multitudes praised and adored the most influential false prophet in the world.

The counterfeit head of the church also showed his true colors when he did not refer to even one Scripture from God's Word during his-hour long speech before Congress. Instead, he encouraged people to follow the "Golden Rule." The next day, in his message to bishops of the Catholic Church, the pope said, "Our mission as bishops is first and foremost to solidify unity." In other words, the bishops' primary goal is not to proclaim the Gospel, but to unite all people under the power and influence of the papacy. True Christians must contend against Rome's ecumenical agenda and silence the ignorance of foolish people (1 Pet. 2:15).

I have great compassion for the precious Catholic souls who are where I was for many years of my life -- believing I was in the one true church but destined for the eternal fires of hell. The nature of deception is such that people do not know they are deceived until they are confronted with the truth. It is my prayer that Roman Catholics will start abiding in God's Word. Only then will they come to know the truth that will set them free from religious deception (John 8:31-32). We have an excellent Gospel tract shows how their religion nullifies, opposes and rejects the Gospel." Pro-Gospel.org

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Mike Gendron] Caveat emptor
:yawn: We are saved by grace alone (Eph 2:8-9), through faith alone (Eph 1:13; 2Ti 1:10), in Christ alone (Isa 45:21,22; 59:16; Ac 4:12). :poly: Roman Catholics :eek:linger: deny this (Jude 1:11). :burnlib:

See:

Roman Catholicism

[Pope's Deception Countered by Biblical Truth in Interviews with Mike Gendron on Christian Radio] "Mike was interviewed on six different radio and TV programs during and after the pope's visit to America. You can hear some of his comments and interviews by clicking on the following links:

Crosstalk on VCY America with Jim Schneider

Janet Mefferd Today

Worldview Weekend Radio with Brannon Howse

Last edited:

Cruciform

Dona Bate

[Beware of False Prophets in White Robes by Mike Gendron Proclaiming the Gospel Ministries] "...Pope Francis did not mention Jesus Christ a single time in his entire address to Congress, yet he claims to be the Vicar of Christ and the Head of Christ's Church..." Pro-Gospel.org
Only a false teacher like Mike Gendron would completely and utterly fail to recognise that GOD i.e. Jesus Christ is mentioned nine times in Pope Francis address to Congress. Yes folks, that's correct, GOD is in fact mentioned NINE TIMES in the address contrary to the wild and deluded claims by Mike Gendron.

Mike Gendron, who in his haste to attack Jesus Christ's representative on earth, and perhaps while suffering from some sort of paranoid delusion, did completely and utterly fail to recognise that when Pope Francis mentioned GOD (NINE TIMES) in his address to Congress he was also talking about Jesus Christ whom all true Christians confess IS in fact GOD.

There is absolutely zero excuse for anybody claiming to be Christian failing to recognise that Jesus Christ i.e. GOD IS mentioned no less than NINE TIMES when they read Pope Francis address to Congress...

address to Congress

Shame on you Mike Gendron!

:redface:

Shame also on those of you who continue to listen to or follow the unmistakable false teacher Mike Gendron who has publicly embarressed himself by denying that Jesus Christ IS also God ...not once nor twice, nor even three times...but NINE TIMES!

:redface:

God Bless!

everready

Can :eek:linger: pope cudies :granite: cure individuals of disease? :think: Matt. 24:4-5, 24

Pope Francis' kiss shrinks baby girl's inoperable brain tumor, parents say Ac 17:22 KJV

II Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

everready

everready

Pope Francis always Praises Mary

GOD OPENS THE MIND TO THE TRUTH.

You mean the queen of heaven Mary?

Queen of Rome, Queen of Islam, Queen of All: The Marian Apparitions plan to unite all religions Under the Roman Catholic Church

Mary...Millions of Catholics travel to shrines to pray before her image. But what is not commonly known is that Muslims also hold her in high regard, and even among Hindus and Buddhists there is worship of goddesses that bear a striking resemblance to the Catholic Mary.

And she speaks as well:

"My sign is emerging. God wills it thus. Only my children recognize it, as it reveals itself in secrecy, and they praise the Eternal One for it. Today I cannot reveal my power to the whole world. I must withdraw with my children. In secrecy I will perform miracles on the souls until the number of sacrifices has become full. ?Then I can reveal myself to the whole world?[2]

Soon, I will come, my children! Soon, I will be in your midst with a great light. I will enlighten the entire world. Many souls will cry because they did not listen to my call. ?I will pass above everyone in a cloud and everyone will see me. What will become of those who insulted me and made a laughing stock of me? ?I will come soon, my sons, to travel through the entire world. I will give a great sign in the sky for those who will still want to be saved. All those who have recourse to me, who have a look of repentance, this will be sufficient to save them.[3]

I wish to also tell you that before my apparitions end completely, I shall be seen by every denomination and religion throughout this world. I will be seen among all people, not for just a moment, but everyone will have a chance to see me. As I appeared in Zeitoun, I shall appear again so everyone may see me. Pray and help my plans to be realized, not just here, but throughout the world.[4]"

http://www.biblebelievers.com/tetlow/queenofall01.html

Scripture refers to this:

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

everready

iamaberean

John the Baptist was the last Prophet so the Pope could not be one.

That being said, there are many false prophecy teachers in the world today and they are those who still teach another coming of Christ.