Benny Hinn and Oral Robers are miraacle workers?

Jerry Shugart

Benny Hinn and Oral Robers are miraacle workers?

When I said what I did about those two men I was being facetious. I was trying to get people to wonder why these things are not happening to all those who believe today:

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover" (Mk.16:15-18).​

These words were in effect during the past dispensation and they are not for those of us who live in the present dispensation.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When I said what I did about those two men I was being facetious. I was trying to get people to wonder why these things are not happening to all those who believe today:

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover" (Mk.16:15-18).​

These words were in effect during the past dispensation and they are not for those of us who live in the present dispensation.

Are you saying that miracles don't happen today?

meshak

BANNED
Banned

thank you for your explanation.

blessings.

Jerry Shugart

Where does it say that miracles are only for "that" dispensation?

Did you not understand what the Lord Jesus said in the verses which I quoted, that those who believe would be able to heal and to do other things miraculous things?

If His words are for the present dispensation there would be evidence that at least some people could do those things. In fact, during the last dispensation there were many who could do those things but during the present dispensation none can.

The fact of the matter is the truth that the "gospel" of which the Lord Jesus referred to at Mark 16:15 is not the gospel which we are to preach today.

Why do you think that none of the things of which the Lord spoke are seen today?

Thanks!

Rondonmonson

How many of you believe those two are true miracle workers?

thank you.

I never knew Mr Roberts that well. There are Healing ministries, it is one of the Gifts of God. The sad thing is God heals people and we have the audacity to doubt the works of the Holy Spirit. There are people who are phonies always have been and always will be but if a Christian can't tell the difference between the workings of the Holy Spirit, and a faker, something is wrong somewhere, it might just be a spirit of doubt hindering him, you know like Thomas had upon him.