Believe It Or Not - All Prophecy Has Been Fullfilled!

iamaberean

John the Baptist said:
Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Mat 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

The one that cometh was coming to resurrect the dead. Those that had done good would be with God and the wicked would be burned. This has nothing to do with Christians, there was not a Christian around at the time Jesus walked the earth.

Jesus said the same:

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Luk 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
Luk 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

When Jerusalem would be compassed by an army would signify the days of judgment. It started in 66 AD and in 70 AD total destruction of Jerusalem and the temple by fire.
People, this is the Word of God believe it or not! It is either one or the other, you can't have it both ways.

iamaberean

-who are you?
-why don't you tell us something about yourself?

I have told this story before, here it is again.

My boy came to me several years ago and ask be about preterism. He was exposed to it during a Christian retreat that really dwelt on 'Shame in the Church.' I ask him for more info, but he didn't have any. Two months later he came and ask again. This time I went to God in prayer and ask Him to give me the answer to my son's question and I would accept what ever that answer would be. About four months later, using a lot of material from 'Berean Church and Pastor David Curtis' God opened my eyes and I was able to tell my son preterism is true.

In my conclusion, one will not ever see this without asking God to show them. That is because the false teaching of dispensation is embedded deeply in our minds and it must be removed by a paradigm shift given by the Lord, whom we can not argue with.

http://www.bereanbiblechurch.org/home.php

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
John the Baptist said:
Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Mat 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

The one that cometh was coming to resurrect the dead. Those that had done good would be with God and the wicked would be burned. This has nothing to do with Christians, there was not a Christian around at the time Jesus walked the earth.

Jesus said the same:

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Luk 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
Luk 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

When Jerusalem would be compassed by an army would signify the days of judgment. It started in 66 AD and in 70 AD total destruction of Jerusalem and the temple by fire.
People, this is the Word of God believe it or not! It is either one or the other, you can't have it both ways.

So you think the temple is the wheat which was tied into bundles and burned

Elia

Bs"d

Except of course for the messianic prophecies, those are obviously NOT fulfilled.

And that's how we know that the messiahs didn't come yet.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

beameup

IamaBerean is not a Berean, otherwise he would know how to "Rightly Divide" Scripture along Dispensational lines.
His name should be IamaPreterist.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

John the Baptist said:

Jesus said the same:

We are all Spiritually and Physically New as Jesus was?

The Anti-Christ and False Prophet have come and Gone?

Israel, or the Blood of Jacob has confessed that the One they Pierced is God and Mourned?

The Physical World has been washed away and the Spiritual world Has taken it's rightful place?

Our government is led by Jesus Christ?

The bowels of Sheol and Death (Adversary) have physically been amongst us?

Death is no more and all tears have been wiped away?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Epoisses

Jerusalem will be compassed by armies again. The history of this world is not over yet.

Interplanner

Jerusalem will be compassed by armies again. The history of this world is not over yet.

Why do it a third time? Why would there be a third time when the prophets are so clear about the two?

2 Peter 3: there is nothing that needs to happen geo-politically in Israel for the judgement of God to take place.

beameup

Why do it a third time? Why would there be a third time when the prophets are so clear about the two?

Because Satan will turn on the Jews and try to wipe them off the face of the earth. That way, there would be no reason for Yeshua to return to earth, as there would be no "kinsmen" to save. But, when the "remnant" cries out for Yeshua to save them, He will return and destroy His enemies.

I will go and return to my place [@ right hand of Father], till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early. Hosea 5:15

Epoisses

2 Peter 3: there is nothing that needs to happen geo-politically in Israel for the judgement of God to take place.

The man of sin hasn't sat in the temple yet because it hasn't been rebuilt. The dome of the rock and the al-aqsa mosque have to be rolled under first.