Avoid Stupid Conversations

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
AVOIDING CONVERSATIONS IS OK?
John 8:58-59
58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."
59 Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
2 Tim 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
Luke 4:28-30
28 So all those in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath,
29 and rose up and thrust Him out of the city; and they led Him to the brow of the hill on which their city was built, that they might throw Him down over the cliff.
30 Then passing through the midst of them, He went His way.
2 Tim 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
Eph 5:7
7 Therefore do not be partakers with them.
Mark 1:45
45 But he went out and began to proclaim it freely, and to spread the matter, so that Jesus could no longer openly enter the city, but was outside in deserted places; and they came to Him from every quarter.
Rom 16:17
17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.
John 7:10
10 But when His brothers had gone up, then He also went up to the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.
John 7:11-12
11 Then the Jews sought Him at the feast, and said, "Where is He?"
12 And there was much complaining among the people concerning Him. Some said, "He is good"; others said, "No, on the contrary, He deceives the people."
Rom 16:17
17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.
Acts 10:40-41
40 "Him God raised up on the third day, and showed Him openly,
41 "not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before by God, even to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead.
Matt 7:5-6
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
Phil 3:2-3
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation!
3 For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,
Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
Luke 13:24
24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.
Matt 7:13-16
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
16 "You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
John 6:64-66
64 "But there are some of you who do not believe." For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him.
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more.
John 4:23-24
23 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
2 Tim 3:2-7
2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts,
7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
(NKJ)
XXX Those that are in the meat understanding know that it is ok to avoid some of these stupid conversations where the carnally minded throw out these theologies of man. Theology is spiritual theory, and all theory is guessing. The intellectual idiots try to flex their intellectual muscles to impress those that are unlearned. They will try to lead you away from what is written in the Word of God. That is the only way they can deceive you. But we know that God says to live by every Word that He has said. And Paul says not to even think beyond what is written. And the Word says not to even add one thing to what is written or take one thing away from what is written. So we can discern the hypocrites easy.
Hypocrites manipulate you with stupid questions.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
But you're all wrong about the Trinity

I said
Your welcome to prove me wrong. You know I don't have any emotions so you cant hurt my feelings. But to say I am wrong with absolutely no evidence after I have had to prove everything I say. Is a bit insulting.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky..... I admire the amount of work you put into your posts compiling scripture verses

I said
Then are the revelations of Jesus Christ. I have received over 2000 of them in the past 25 years. When I first started receiving the it scared me real bad. So I wrote them down to get someone to explain what was happening to me. The more I received the more I understood.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
Then are the revelations of Jesus Christ. I have received over 2000 of them in the past 25 years. When I first started receiving the it scared me real bad. So I wrote them down to get someone to explain what was happening to me. The more I received the more I understood.
I appreciate your hard work also -

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I find a problem with the OP when I start a thread I cant avoid a lot of these conversations.

1 Pet 3:15-16
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;
16 having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed.
(NKJ)