Ascension

Damiano

Luke is the only evangelist Who speaks about event of Ascension placing it towards Bethany on Easter evening (Luke's Gospel 24,50-51).In Acts 1,9-12, the same Author places the event forty days after Easter,on the mount of olives.
Does anyone tell me what means or why?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Luke is the only evangelist Who speaks about event of Ascension placing it towards Bethany on Easter evening (Luke's Gospel 24,50-51).In Acts 1,9-12, the same Author places the event forty days after Easter,on the mount of olives.

There was no Easter observance by the Jews. However, Jesus presented himself to the Father on Sunday morning to be accepted by him as the first of the firstfruits. The wave offering was required in order to fulfill the law, which Jesus came to do.

Damiano

Thank you for your reply but I think you didn't answer my question:why Luke place Ascension in two different time and two differents locations?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Thank you for your reply but I think you didn't answer my question:why Luke place Ascension in two different time and two differents locations?

Two different ascensions for two different purposes.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

52:40 Into the Video, they explain, the Earth's Moon Transition of Sign of Divorce Above the City of Philadelphia, until "Three days of Darkness"

moon01_sk00.jpg

Luke 24:50-53 ... Deuteronomy 27:1-4 ............ God calls the 10 Commandments, 10 Days variation between the Orbit of the Earth and its Moon. In Reality, 42 Days, 40 Days, or 30 Days and 12 Days, or 30 Days and 10 Days, are apart of the same sequential pattern. (Luke 24:50-53 - 10 Fingers on Both Hands, are used instead of 10 Commandments).

Acts 9:1-12 ... Mark 9:2-7 ............. God explains a few days length before the "Three Days of Darkness", the subject is the Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle/Divorce.

(15 Years Hezekiah, 15 Days Peter, or 12 Days + 3 Days Darkness ... this conclusion is viable, under the pretenses that God does not decide to invalidate any Sign of Divorce and deny granting a greater expression than the limited Geographic Area, the 5 Months of Star Wormwood affords, to add to the law souls ... right now we must keep watch, given the significance of the year 2016 on all points, it is a more important year than 2012 for prophecy and for revelation) Love and Blessings.

Last edited: