Apocalypse Timeline According to Daniel

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Preface 195 Days of Events of Revelation is Corrected to 193 Days

1. Enoch's Walk with God is given a duration of 195 Days (1Hundred,9Nine,5Five, Gen. 5:11)
2. "Two Witnesses" reveal "Antipas"/Pots and Water for 195 Days (1Tenth,9Nine,5Tenth-Tenth Ezekiel 24:1-3)
3. Little Book is opened for 195 Days (Jeremiah 36:8-10)

Dispute of 2 Days is Resolved with the "Two Witnesses" 195 days becomes 193 Days
1. "Two She Bears" takes away 2 Days from the 42 Days (42-2+153=193)
2. "Two Women" lift up the Rainbow, instead of God (Zechariah 5:9-11)
3. 193 Days is Presented instead of 195 in the New Testament (40 Days, Three Days, Five Months or 150 Days = 193, 2 Corinthians 11:24-25)

Luke 19:40-42, Jeremiah 26:18-19, Rev. 11:5 ... tells us why God makes the correction, "Suicide by Antichrist" ... "Suicide by Antichrist eliminates All Signs of Divorce/Antipas" before the "Three Days of Darkness". In the Book of Revelation God calls "Antipas the Faithful Martyr" for this reason. That means the 2 Days Rainbow of the 42 Days is invalided because the Antichrist Testimony is Attacked, and the 40 Days of the 42 Days is invalidated because the Antichrist Body is Attacked, that is with, torture, cruelty, murder. 3/23/2016 becomes 5/4/2016 taking away 42 days from 195 Days. However for this discussion to satisfy the Language of the Prophet Daniel, we will assume that the Tribulation is Corrected to 193 Days, based on the transition from the Old Testament to the New Testament, before another Correction was issued in the book of Revelation (Antipas the Martyr, makes 195 days into 153 days only, eliminating any Signs before the Antichrist Reigns)

Apocalypse According to Daniel

Divisions of Daniel 9: 70, 69, 62 and 7. Genesis 11:10, Mark 5:13, gives us a division of "Two", to observe between the observance of Star Wormwood, and the observance of Mankind, that is of Daniel's Prophecy.

Flight 93 did not Hit the White House on 9/11/2001 (193 Days Correction of 195 Days) (Daniel's Figure of 7)

Lets begin with 1994 (which is about 2000 years from the birth of Christ), when if we add 7 years of Daniel's Prophecy, we go to 9/11/2001 Terrorist Attacks, then if we add "Two" years for the difference of Star Wormwood, we go to "Nibiru Cataclysm 2003".

Harold Camping's prediction of 5/21/2011 Failed! (Daniel's Figure of 62)

Lets begin with 1947 Roswell UFO Incident, and add 62 years of Daniel's Prophecy, we go to 4/5/2009 (possible Mayan Calendar Sequence 4/5/2009 to 10/4/2016), then we add "Two" years for the difference of Star Wormwood and we arrive at "Camping's 5/21/2011".

Flight 370 Vanished! (Daniel's Figure of 69)

Lets begin with Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings of 1945, then we add 69 years of Daniel's Prophecy, finally we arrive at 3/8/2014 Flight 370, then if we add "Two Years" we arrive at Star Wormwood in 2016.

42 Days of Tribulation Taken Away! (Daniels Figure of 70)

Lets begin with 42 Days is 1008 Hours, and 10/18/1982 to 3/23/2016 is 1290 of Daniel (or 12210 Days), now lets go back 70 days from 5/4/2016 which is 42 days after 3/23/2016, or 2/24/2016 to 5/4/2016. So there you have it:

4/5/2009 beginning the Mayan Calendar Sequence is corrected to 5/4/2016 at 153 days instead of 195 Days for the Cosmic Shift. (instead of 195 Days, 3/23/2013 to 10/4/2016, we go from 153 days, 5/4/2016 to 10/4/2016.)

Love and Blessings. 4/5/2009 is unscrambled to 5/4/2016 (all the numbers are there flipping the number 9 to a 6) (As I've stated, right now, they are only largely using opportunistic forms of murder, as opposed to direct forms of adversity, like homelessness, which is good I can handle that, using public services, or depravity, rejecting all public services from me in order to solicit suicide by dehydration and starvation, which is good also, I can handle that. What you need to do right now, is continue to encourage them to attack. As I've stated, I will spend my remaining time in silence and prayer suffering great pain as these people's lives come to a close. Naturally, after some for of euthanasia happens to these people more than once, they will tone down the level of suffering and pain they are causing, so there are levels you need to reach. http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg, the last time I put this id up, I saw a few people carrying away a body that had been deceased, because they did not want to call the police department and explain what happened. So there are levels we need to reach beyond just Assisted Suicide in our nightly walks.) (Inces*, Rap* and Murde*, I stated very clearly, I could easily tie to one of my brothers that works for the City if Philadelphia's Police Department, If wanted to or the cocaine, heroine or to other chemicals my mother sometimes puts in my food, could very easily be proven with a blood test or a video or a confession, but I believe you may be ready for the next level. You don't have to do much, I'll wait outside on a park bench, after pleading for food with the public services, for a few days and then, wash and repeat for these 42 days if necessary, but we need to keep this level of force, now, so just regard this truth as some I copy and pasted off the internet with no credible, because that's what happened, I intend to become silenct very soon about the have any conversation at all, but not just yet)

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
195 Days of Events of Revelation is Corrected to 153 Days (195 - 42 = 153)

Richard%20Hoagland%202014%20The%20Secrets%20of%20Chinas%20Moon_zpsssgtkyja.jpg

(Richard Hoagland 2014 The Secrets of China's Moon Mission - about 48 mins into the video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOVAGLAYq9s

1. Going back to the figures of Daniel 9: 70,69,62,1, add them all together you get 202, minus 7 (for days in a week) you obtain 195 Days/Degrees.
2. (Mayan Calendar Figure)12212012 - 195 = 12211907, 12210 Days of the Antichrist's Lifespan ends on 3/23/2016 this is also 709 Days from the First Blood Moon Tetrad of 4/15/2014 and 5/4/2016 is 42 days after 3/23/2016 (Nancy Lieder's "7 of 9" prediction about the Antichrist's Murder, notice how 4/15 and 5/4 appear to be flipped or corrected, as if the Blood Moon Tetrad is really referencing the Three Days of Darkness).

Richard Hoagland shows us a figure of "195 - 42" in the image from the video. This equal 153 Days. Given the context of the discussion, we can conclude that:

"Antipas Faithful Martyr" = "Fast Radio Burst, Space Emissions" (42 Days)

Its not much, but I believe Richard Hoagland's position is correct, that our expectation should be some unusual display of "Fast Radio Bursts" for 42 Days. I don't believe there will be a World War of anykind, because it serves no value, even though we have a expiration date ending soon for such activities. Nor do I believe there will be a migration movement of anykind to the USA. ... ... ... ... there may be a meaningless conflict erupting some place like what happened to Ukraine all of a sudden, shortly after a Malaysian Plane was shot down, not to long after Flight 370 disappeared. Perhaps this meaningless conflict will take place in asia or more likely south america. Perhaps we will see another Cuban Missile Crisis, like the one that happened before JFK was shot dead, paralleling the last 42 days of the Antichrist's Lifespan, all meaningless, all the result of sin. Love and Blessings. (Anything at all that happens in excess for these 195 days, is ultimately an assault on the christian community and the usa's citizens as a representation of the potential according to the law, you need to keep that in mind, that being said we may be given our first clue on March 8, 2016 about what is going to happen on March 23, 2016) (Paraphrasing Hoagland, about 1:13:00 "God will challenge Aaron to put up or shut up", its a more correct position to challenge these people about "Suicide by Antichrist", without changing the pace much)

Last edited:

way 2 go

Apocalypse Timeline According to Daniel

Daniel's time line no longer applies as Israel did not receive their messiah .

Jer 18:9 And if at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it,
Jer 18:10 and if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will relent of the good that I had intended to do to it.

:carryon:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
angel-alien.jpg

The Seventy of Daniel 9 is a reference to the 70 Angels of Luke 3's Genealogy, as a description of Jesus. However, Daniel uses the phrase of "Seventy Weeks" because he is correcting the Measurement to identify with the "Express Image of Jesus" (Antichrist).

Lifespan of the Antichrist = 1290 of Daniel 9, or 1260 Days of Rev. 11:3 and 30 years of Luke 3:23, for a Division of 12210 Days in Length. ... Continuing ... 1290 + 2 Days + 40 Days + 3 Days = 1335, then 150 Days of Noah/Star Wormwood Begins .............. 1290 of Daniel 9 marks the beginning of 195 Days, 1335 of Daniel 9 marks the 45 day division of the 195 days, which begins 150 Days of the Events of Revelation: (1290 is 12210 Days of Antichrist Lifespan, 1335 is 45 days beyond that, to mark beginning of 150 Days)

DANIEL 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city
1260 or 42 months of Rev. 11:2 + 30 years of Luke 3:23 = 70 (72) (1290 is 12210 Days of the Antichrist's Lifespan), this is a division that marks the beginning of the "Events of Revelation for 195 Days".

DANIEL 9:25 Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
1290 + 40 = 69 (29+40), this is a division of the 42 Days of the 195 Days, see the second paragraph for further explanation. (does not say Sign of Antipas/Divorce, but says Wall as in Blindness).

DANIEL 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city
1290 + 1335 = 62 (29+35=64), when the "Three Days Darkness" begins after the 42 Days of 195 Days, then the Antichrist will no longer have the Lord's Body, the Messiah will be cut off.

DANIEL 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations
3.5 Days of Darkness + 5 Months = 1 (5+5) ... the Antichrist will not have the Lord's Body for 150 Days in which he will reign, to gather the people that remain in the USA, for the New Universe.
Summarizing the Timeline of Daniel

12210 Days Antichrist Lifespan
2 Days Rainbow
40 Days Temple Stones
3 Days Darkness
150 Days Star Wormwood

Right now, they sick Genetic Dan on the Antichrist like dogs or something. This is perfectly natural in addition to the other behavior. When the Prophet Daniel references the 42 Days of the 195 Days (42 Days, 153 Days) in Daniel 9:25. He says only to watch the "Writing on the Wall", he does not say anything else about a "Sign of Antipas/Divorce or a Rainbow or anything". You are instructed to watch the Stars for "Antipas Faithful Martyr" = "Fast Radio Burst, Space Emissions" (42 Days) ... since you are disputing a legal right of the Antichrist to take away all your signs, to ensure your lives end peacefully. That goes for most of human life on earth, but also for the races that are public threats. I've seen the news about the KKK being viciously attacked by non-whites, this is the first time we've seen this kind of behavior: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-klan-rally-in-anaheim-erupts-in-violence-one-man-stabbed-20160227-story.html, is there going to be a "Race War" or a "World War"? The Answer is no, based on your sin, its best that you pass away blind, with the good comfort of those keeping watch. Love and Blessings. (As I've stated keep your hands to yourself, maybe take your own lives instead of repeatedly attempting to kill the Antichrist, if that is taking place, if not then it needs to be done repeatedly to keep these people tamed).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Apocalypse Timeline According to Daniel - Simplified

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBjqUg6XL8M about 5:10 mins into the video it says paraphrasing: "All Human Life in China, is to become a Blood Sacrifice". Naturally the position is just not that simple. Want to go back to Harold Campings prediction of 5/21/2011 for a moment. March 8, 2016 to October 4, 2016 is 210 Days, with the Month of May (5/4/2016) beginning the final 153 day countdown. The figure of "4" and "8" identify with the two bible contradictions of Jehoiachin's Reign and Solomon's Stalls, 210 days (195 Days) describing "Enos Walk with God" the gospel reports. These contradictions deal with the End of the Heavens and the End of Man.

ISAIAH 23:15 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.

1. Seventy Years for Jesus (Luke 3:23's Genealogy)
2. Seventy Years for "Babylon the Great Harlot" (Daniel 9's Seventy Weeks)

EZRA 8:35 [Also] the children of those that had been carried away, which were come out of the captivity, offered burnt offerings unto the God of Israel, twelve bullocks for all Israel, ninety and six rams, seventy and seven lambs, twelve he goats [for] a sin offering: all [this was] a burnt offering unto the LORD.

Ezra 8:31-35, actually gives us correct method of understanding that the figures of daniel 9 which numbers Babylon, Rev. 11 that counts the "Two Witnesses" and the "Seventy Weeks" are counting the same length of time, and can be viewed the same. (Antichrist Lifespan that concludes the Gospel's Program).

12210 Days of Ezra 8:31 or 1290 of Daniel 9 of Ezra 8:35, which is 1260 days of of Daniel 9 and 30 years of Luke 3:23, or 42 Months and 30 Years which is "Seventy of Daniel 9" in Ezra 8:35. Three Days of Darkness are stated in Ezra 8:32, and the 42 Days that produces the "Sign of Antipas" is stated in Ezra 8:33, also in context. However there is a caveat to Revelation: Just like Jesus revealed the judgment ahead of time in the Garden of Gethsemane, I believe, March 8, 2016 will largely set the tone for the 42 Days of the 195 days since the gospel disputes this position. That is if nothing special happens on March 8, 2016 then, nothing will happen until the "Three Days of Darkness". (Ezra 8:31-35 gives a broken sequence just like, Nehemiah 5:14-5:17 (195 Days beginning on 3/23/2016 with a 42 day division on 5/4/2016), and Genesis 8:3-7 (God disputes the Top of the Mountain that is seen, we have a full 195 days, but also a dispute, Gen. 8:3 for 3/8/2016) Love and Blessings.

Last edited:

Interplanner

The purpose of scripture is to preach Christ as justification from our debt of sins, which is why Dan 9 is utterly clear about that and none of the other passages are clear at all. Dan 9 is the only place Christ referred to out of everything in Daniel.

beameup

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: ) Matthew 24:15
This hasn't happened yet.
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. [3 1/2 years + 30 days] Daniel 12:11

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: ) Matthew 24:15
This hasn't happened yet.
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. [3 1/2 years + 30 days] Daniel 12:11

good post