Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
AND IS CIRCUMSTANTIAL

John 20:28
28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"
(NKJ)

Titus 2:13
13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
(NKJ)

Jude 1:4
4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

FACTUAL

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:5-6
5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

xxx The word "and" does not mean the two are one. It can but its not a rule. Myself and Gary agree on this principle. The point is who put the idea that "and" means that Jesus and God are the same being? The bible didnt put it there. It had to be put there by mans wisdom. The fact is Jesus says the Father is the only true God. Paul says yet for us there is one God the Father..
Now the bible says that God is Spirit, and that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself. It also says that it is God who works in you. God the Father "and" Jesus Christ are two separate beings. God was always working through Jesus so God was always present with Jesus.

2 Cor 5:19
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

Phil 2:12-13
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 12:6
6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.
(NKJ)

xxx But God cannot die. So God had to leave Jesus so Jesus could die on the cross as a man.

Mark 15:34
34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which is translated, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"
(NKJ)

Matt 27:46
46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"
(NKJ)